G-Man

Read about the latest happenings at ForumGarden.com.
Betty Boop

G-Man

Post by Betty Boop »

Pinky has let me know today that Gman who used to be a regular here passed away in June. He can't have been that old, another one taken too young.
Bryn Mawr

Re: G-Man

Post by Bryn Mawr »

That's tragic, do you know any details?
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Nothing I'm afraid other than heart complications.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Betty Boop wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:09 pm Nothing I'm afraid other than heart complications.
As you say, far too soon.

I feel for his family, they must be devastated.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I remember Koan saying he had a lot of health issues and that was many years ago. I doubt he was more than mid 50s.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

I didn't know him that well other than modding with him here and he ended up on my facebook friends list. He certainly didn't post much on there with regards to not being well.

I did message his close friend Layla Moosavi with my condolonces but she's not seen or answered my message, she and I have had more conversations in the past than Greg and I.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

hang on !!! are you saying Greg has died? Mr coffee man?
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Post by spot »

We are, yes. It's been a shock all round.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I only sent him a coffee meme a month ago. Dammit to hell.

I'm sad now. His little niece I feel for her.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Was listening to this tonight and shed a bit of a tear cause it made me think of the discussions about crowded house who he really liked . We;d discussed this concert and he couldn't believe it was a free concert. ...made me laugh. Miss you mate.

Return to “News and Announcements”