Win $100 in cash! FG's Tag-line Contest!

Read about the latest happenings at ForumGarden.com.
minks

Post by minks »

mominiowa wrote: The Forum Garden - Where every one can get a little dirt on everything & everyone...

The FG - We have flowers, bushes, blooms and even some BAD weeds.......LOL

Come dig in our dirt - we are bound to come up with something buggy!

Oh MOM you are a crack up OMG you make me laugh those are a hoot hehehehe
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

Do ya think I would win???HUH? Do ya?? Heeeee heeeeeeee:wah:

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

here it is. the winning entry. or at least i think it should win.

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.":wah:

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

robinseggs

Post by robinseggs »

Hey....anyone...is the submission for entries closed? I clicked on it and I get "error--cannot whatever because the default email client is not installed" Does this mean it is closed or is it just my computer???? And then what???
Nature laughs Last
BTS

Post by BTS »

robinseggs wrote: Hey....anyone...is the submission for entries closed? I clicked on it and I get "error--cannot whatever because the default email client is not installed" Does this mean it is closed or is it just my computer???? And then what???

It was ALL a hoax.......robinseggs....... There never was a contest it was just all smoke, mirrors and well a lack of of $100.00.......on the head pruners part I think?

Kinda to be expected around here anymore.:yh_glasse
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
robinseggs

Post by robinseggs »

LOL! I am not sure I get it? Several months back I posted that I am the most gullable person on earth.............so someone throw me a lifeline here...is this for real??? Or are you joking? I had a few great ones!!
Nature laughs Last
BTS

Post by BTS »

robinseggs wrote: LOL! I am not sure I get it? Several months back I posted that I am the most gullable person on earth.............so someone throw me a lifeline here...is this for real??? Or are you joking? I had a few great ones!!

Well I don't know if I am correct or not, but I have yet to see a place to vote as we were told (was gonna be like "American Idol" I thnk?), or any reasons given why there has been nothing done on it. I am only surmizing.......(as usual).

All I saw was a post that said something like they didn't want anything to be about the garden reference.............

Go figure......... Maybe my ramblings and you bumping the thread will get them off their pattuties? (is that a word)
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

BTS wrote: Well I don't know if I am correct or not, but I have yet to see a place to vote as we were told (was gonna be like "American Idol" I thnk?), or any reasons given why there has been nothing done on it. I am only surmizing.......(as usual).

All I saw was a post that said something like they didn't want anything to be about the garden reference.............

Go figure......... Maybe my ramblings and you bumping the thread will get them off their pattuties? (is that a word)

I think we should set a stop time for the contest. We are still getting a flurry of submissions.

See new thread in a minute...
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
robinseggs

Post by robinseggs »

So wow...........there really was a contest. And I wasnt allowed to enter. Thats not fair........I feel jaded
Nature laughs Last
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

We've narrowed down the selections and will be posting a poll today or tomorrow.

We have just enough taglines to run one poll. The final decision will be made by the FG staff.

Stay tuned!
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
minks

Post by minks »

Tombstone wrote: We've narrowed down the selections and will be posting a poll today or tomorrow.

We have just enough taglines to run one poll. The final decision will be made by the FG staff.

Stay tuned!

Stop teasing us, now I forget the ones I submitted and am likely not going to remember to vote for myself Sheesh (pouts) hehehhe

― Mae West
minks

Post by minks »

flopstock wrote: thanks for the notice....i'll start my online shopping spree immediately..:p

This is a random drawing isn't it? I didn't actually need to 'submit' a suggestion...right?:-2

:D i just want to be able to order hats and tshirts for christmas...oh yeah - and that mens calendar..:sneaky:

No I thought it was a vote thingee

― Mae West
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Please post the one who thought up the tag-I'm with Minks, who can remember what they wrote so long ago?

:wah:
Bez

Post by Bez »

capt_buzzard wrote: Brill idea:-6

Your back....where've you been ? boot sales and markets ?
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Bez

Post by Bez »

Forumgarden wrote: Fine ForumGardeners, one and all! Forumgarden needs your help, and in return, you can win $100 in cold hard cash!

As you know, ForumGarden is an engaging, eclectic, interesting, funny, wide-ranging site. There's a million things to talk about, and a million opinions behind the talk.

We need a brief, pithy, concise 'tag line' to describe the ForumGarden experience. It can be funny, quizzical, offbeat, totally direct, obtuse, obscure, whatever! But most important, it must be brief. We want a tagline that can fit on the front of a baseball cap, or go on a coffee mug without making it look like someone forgot to wash it!

So, our contest: Send us your thoughts for a tagline. Send us one, send us a hundred. The more the merrier!

Once we've accumulated enough entries, we - the head gardeners - will select the top ten very best of those submitted. We'll then go American Idol on you! That's right - we'll post a poll of all the selected entries. Every few days, the tagline that gets the *fewest* votes will go bye-bye - and we'll start a new poll for the remainder.

When all is said and done, you, the gardeners, will have chosen the best tagline for us! And the person whose entry was selected will win $100! That's right! Cash. Good old money, which you can then spend on all the baseball caps, coffee mugs, tote bags, t-shirts, and sweatshirts that will carry your winning logo! :yh_money

So enter early, enter as often as you like. Please keep your tagline to twelve words or less. Yep, it needs to be that short! Also, please don't submit taglines that are already in use by other companies or organizations - that wouldn't help at all! Keep it clean, too, please. This must be for a wide audience.

The fine print: All submissions to ForumGarden become ForumGarden's property. By participating, you release ForumGarden or Smile Internet Networks from any claim to copyright or any other claim regarding the tagline.

The contest starts now! Good luck!

Enter Your Tag-lines Here:

contest@forumgarden.com

Be sure to include your ForumGarden username!

Nearly reported you for spamming he he he....this is a brill idea. I get to ramp up my posts at the same time...
minks

Post by minks »

flopstock wrote: I've gotta start reading the fine print!

Thinks it's too early to start complaining 'cause no one told me we were having a contest? Probably help if i delete my other posts from this thread though....:-3

:p

Do we need to set up a "things floppy should read" thread for you hehehehehehe

― Mae West
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

chonsigirl wrote: Please post the one who thought up the tag-I'm with Minks, who can remember what they wrote so long ago?

nope - that's one thing that will have to wait for a winner. we don't want this to be a user popularity contest - we want the tags to be judged on their own merit.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
minks

Post by minks »

chonsigirl wrote: Please post the one who thought up the tag-I'm with Minks, who can remember what they wrote so long ago?

Nooo post that after the winner is announced cause then it becomes a popularity contest. Sheesh imagine is **** or **** posted ahahahaha sorry just an example.

― Mae West
hotsauce

Post by hotsauce »

oh...I'M SO EXCITED!
Bez

Post by Bez »

babygirl wrote: Hi so what is $100 in English money???????

Today it is £54.36p.....might change by the end of the comp. though
Bez

Post by Bez »

Tombstone wrote: We've narrowed down the selections and will be posting a poll today or tomorrow.

Stay tuned!

I'm gutted...I've only just realised you started this back in JUNE....and I've missed it....oh well...I'll enjoy voting...good luck to everyone.....if a Brit wins...they'll be £54 better off....just enough to fill up with petrol / gas..;)
minks

Post by minks »

Bez wrote: I'm gutted...I've only just realised you started this back in JUNE....and I've missed it....oh well...I'll enjoy voting...good luck to everyone.....if a Brit wins...they'll be £54 better off....just enough to fill up with petrol / gas..;)

Yes and next FG contest should be just that. GASOLINE ahahahahah

― Mae West

Return to “News and Announcements”