The Time Capsule - Now Open!

Read about the latest happenings at ForumGarden.com.
ForumGarden

Post by ForumGarden »

Yearning for days gone by? Interested in reminiscing and discussing the music, culture, and memories of your favorite past decades?

The Time Capsule (found under Arts & Entertainment) is now open!

This new area is made up of:

The Nifty 1950's

Where the 1950's never ended! Celebrate the Music, Culture, and Memories of the 1950's.

The Psychedelic 1960's

Where the 1960's never ended! Celebrate the Music, Culture, and Memories of the 1960's.

The Super 70's

Where the 1970's never ended! Celebrate the Music, Culture, and Memories of the 1970's.

The Awesome 80's

Where the 1980's never ended! Celebrate the Music, Culture, and Memories of the 1980's.

The 1990's.

Where the 1990's never ended! Celebrate the Music, Culture, and Memories of the 1990's.

Our Current Decade

Where our decade hasn't ended! Celebrate the Music, Culture, and Memories of our current times.

We hope you enjoy!
Paula

Post by Paula »

can we scan old photos and submit?
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

What a great idea!!! I was immediately reminded of the big hair in the 80's, the clothes, (Oh lord did we actually dress like that???) And some of the awesome music that came from that decade that I still listen to! Heck, I'll admit it!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Lon

Post by Lon »

Ah yes, the 50's, Gerry Mulligan, Stan Getz, Dave Brubeck et al, progressive jazz, ducktail haircuts, never washed Levi's, Yardley Pomade, 90 cent movies, Earl Bostic, Korean War, Viva Zapata (Marlon Brando), Rhonda Fleming, 53 Chevy Bel Air, Stinson Beach, clean San Francisco BH (before Hippies),
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

BabyRider wrote: What a great idea!!! I was immediately reminded of the big hair in the 80's, the clothes, (Oh lord did we actually dress like that???) And some of the awesome music that came from that decade that I still listen to! Heck, I'll admit it!

Yeah. Those were the days.............
persephone

Post by persephone »

Paula wrote: can we scan old photos and submit? You mean you actually learnt how to scan and attach !?! :eek: :yh_giggle
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

Paula wrote: can we scan old photos and submit?
You bet! I just posted a 70's audio ad for Rice Krispies.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.

Return to “News and Announcements”