ForumGarden's new Friendship Relationship Forum Open!

Read about the latest happenings at ForumGarden.com.
ForumGarden

Post by ForumGarden »

We are pleased to announce that the Friendship & Relationship Forum is now open.

Friendships & Relationships Forum

Are you are looking for new friends and relationships? Interested in talking about friendships, relationships, and romance? We have the forum for you.

Although some of the topics and forums may overlap several of ForumGarden's categories in other areas, our emphasis is on making friendships.

As our community grows, we will add additional forums as needed. Interested in a new category? Let us know and we will add it!

Those new friends you've been looking for could be right here. And please tell a friend! :)
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Yep, I had a good friend (male) actually he helped me back to the real world,that's seem years ago now. Then,I don't mind mentioning his name Patrick died last February. He was 67 years old. He was married to a wonderful scottish girl and they had four boys and two girls. I still visit his home at Christmas time. Christmas was never my time of year. I find it very depressing.

Anyway,to continue, Patrick worked for a social services group,kind of Christian group. They never got to convert me. :wah: And we just about ran into each other on the street. He took me around places,to his home for dinner and even tried to get me to church. :wah:

I miss Patrick today. He was a great man.
Paula

Post by Paula »

are there any PHD's or PsychoTherapists out there; my question is; my husband has always been a hard driven worker, he has only child Syndrome, is too nice to the wrong people and hard on the good, who do so much for him? he has become crankier this year, dispite i have had some non stop turbulence, a person like this can exhaust you, what can i do to get him to settle down & be more himself? He did stop smoking 1/04, has reduced drinking, & focuses on things that are terrible or gone wrong? :-1 :confused:
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
ForumGarden

Post by ForumGarden »

KlatunIckto wrote: Wha? :-2 Friendship true honest real friendship on the net really??

Ive many in the real world friends however Ive yet to meet,and know a friend from the web world sometimes refereed to as la la land.

I suppose anything is possible. :D

It certainly happens! Many of us have friends here already. Some are friends going in and others are friendships in the making.

We hope the flavor here makes things much more conducive to making friendships.

Return to “News and Announcements”