New look

Read about the latest happenings at ForumGarden.com.
koan

New look

Post by koan »

Very Cool Tombstone!!!

Whatever it looks like to everyone else I like the way it looks on my browser.

(I like things contained in boxes)

Then again, my settings are all altered from the defaults.

Looking to see what everyone else is looking at right now.
RedGlitter

New look

Post by RedGlitter »

Hmm. I'm wondering if I'm not very observant..? I don't think I see anything different. :confused: Maybe I never paid enough attention. I do know I like the firendly green and white color scheme. :)
guppy

New look

Post by guppy »

could it be that it just looks different to the moderaters? my screen is changed too....:)
koan

New look

Post by koan »

It's really obvious to me because of my settings. All the reply boxes in the threads are hard outlined now.
koan

New look

Post by koan »

And you have a new option of quoting back all the contained quotes and not just the additional comments. (multi-quote option)
koan

New look

Post by koan »

k. my settings have a medium gray background, no green and only dark blue words and lines. Links are black. That's just the way I need to look at the net to keep from going blind.

The search pages still look the same but when you go into a thread there is a new option beside the quote button and all the replies are in separate boxes with a hard line box around them.

(like I said, I like containers)
Peg

New look

Post by Peg »

Other than the multi quote button, I see nothing different. I'll have whatever you're having Koan. :wah:
koan

New look

Post by koan »

Tombstone!!!!

Prove my sanity here. I see boxes. I'm sticking to it.
guppy

New look

Post by guppy »

i see em to koan......:yh_glasse you aren;t halucinating unless we both are......
koan

New look

Post by koan »

guppy;479283 wrote: i see em to koan......:yh_glasse you aren;t halucinating unless we both are......

peace dude. I'm on the same wave. :yh_peace
weeder

New look

Post by weeder »

koan;479284 wrote: peace dude. I'm on the same wave. :yh_peace

I see the multi quote... but of course, I dont know how to use it.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
chonsigirl

New look

Post by chonsigirl »

koan;479278 wrote: Tombstone!!!!

I think we see boxes, koan. I do not think everyone does.

I see them. I have for days.
koan

New look

Post by koan »

weeder;479314 wrote: I see the multi quote... but of course, I dont know how to use it.

that's a good thing, imo :o

have you ever seen a full screen post requoted in the next post?

I try desperately to make my really long posts unquotable.
Fibonacci

New look

Post by Fibonacci »

guppy;479283 wrote: i see em to koan......:yh_glasse you aren;t halucinating unless we both are......

weeder;479314 wrote: I see the multi quote... but of course, I dont know how to use it.

:yh_clap Wooooooow! that's neat! you just click on the multiquote icon in each post that you want to quote and then hit reply!!
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
koan

New look

Post by koan »

chonsigirl;479316 wrote: I think we see boxes, koan. I do not think everyone does.

I see them. I have for days.

it's a special feature that only applies to we who like containment. shhhhh.

apparently it's a secret. :wah:
RedGlitter

New look

Post by RedGlitter »

Koan, how did you change the color of FG to get blue and gray? I looked under Settings and didn't see anything. Is this for everyone?
guppy

New look

Post by guppy »

Fibonacci;479320 wrote: :yh_clap Wooooooow! that's neat! you just click on the multiquote icon in each post that you want to quote and then hit reply!!

oh cool fibo. i wondered how that button was used.....you are smart..:yh_worshp
koan

New look

Post by koan »

guppy;479330 wrote: oh cool fibo. i wondered how that button was used.....you are smart..:yh_worshp

RedGlitter;479329 wrote: Koan, how did you change the color of FG to get blue and gray? I looked under Settings and didn't see anything. Is this for everyone?

hehe

I'm using firefox.

if you've got it, go to "tools" then "options" then "colours", uncheck "allow pages to choose..." then select your colours.

I just came across too many pages with black backgrounds that then destroyed my retina when I went back to a white page.
koan

New look

Post by koan »

whoa.

I just unintentionally multi quoted. yikes.
Fibonacci

New look

Post by Fibonacci »

guppy;479330 wrote: oh cool fibo. i wondered how that button was used.....you are smart..:yh_worshp

:D.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
koan

New look

Post by koan »

koan;479174 wrote: Very Cool Tombstone!!!

Whatever it looks like to everyone else I like the way it looks on my browser.

(I like things contained in boxes)

Then again, my settings are all altered from the defaults.

Looking to see what everyone else is looking at right now.

koan;479243 wrote: It's really obvious to me because of my settings. All the reply boxes in the threads are hard outlined now.

koan;479245 wrote: And you have a new option of quoting back all the contained quotes and not just the additional comments. (multi-quote option)

koan;479251 wrote: k. my settings have a medium gray background, no green and only dark blue words and lines. Links are black. That's just the way I need to look at the net to keep from going blind.

The search pages still look the same but when you go into a thread there is a new option beside the quote button and all the replies are in separate boxes with a hard line box around them.

(like I said, I like containers)

koan;479318 wrote: that's a good thing, imo

have you ever seen a full screen post requoted in the next post?

I try desperately to make my really long posts unquotable.

koan;479321 wrote: it's a special feature that only applies to we who like containment. shhhhh.

apparently it's a secret. :wah:

this thread is all about me, really.

man I love this feature. :cool: :wah:
Fibonacci

New look

Post by Fibonacci »

Whoa!! Take it easy!!!:wah: :)
guppy

New look

Post by guppy »

koan;479344 wrote: this thread is all about me, really.

man I love this feature. :cool: :wah:

it is neat isn't it......the things we can do with that button now.....:D
koan

New look

Post by koan »

:yh_rotfl man I crack me up

I'm off to bed now. If I can stop laughing.
Tombstone

New look

Post by Tombstone »

You're right! I'm making little tweaks and changes. The box outlines are a light blue for you?
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Bez

New look

Post by Bez »

I like new stuff...it's good....thanks Mr T :)
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
koan

New look

Post by koan »

Tombstone;479379 wrote: You're right! I'm making little tweaks and changes. The box outlines are a light blue for you?

hmm. the background is light blue, each of the replies in the thread has a thick dark blue box around it with a separating space - the light blue background. Can't remember what the green version looks like. With just the light and dark blues the change stood out right away. Plus I have an obsession with containers. lol.

Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. :D
Tombstone

New look

Post by Tombstone »

Also added new SKYPE icons and improved visibility in the posting area.

I'm working on some more new buttons and will be tweaking the colors a little bit more. Thanks for noticing! :D
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Nomad

New look

Post by Nomad »

RedGlitter;479329 wrote: Koan, how did you change the color of FG to get blue and gray? I looked under Settings and didn't see anything. Is this for everyone?

Shhhh...just let her have her little boxes. After awhile she'll start talking about turtles or sea shells. :rolleyes:
I AM AWESOME MAN
koan

New look

Post by koan »

Nomad;480139 wrote: Shhhh...just let her have her little boxes. After awhile she'll start talking about turtles or sea shells. :rolleyes:

you got something against turtles?
Nomad

New look

Post by Nomad »

koan;480173 wrote: you got something against turtles?

No but I ran a big one over once. It was a country road and there was a car parked on the side of the road. There was a thing in the road but it didnt look like anything important. I didnt try to run it over. After I heard the crunch I cringed. The guy chased me down and at the stop sign he wanted to know what in @#*#*@ was wrong with my @*$# self. :o
I AM AWESOME MAN
koan

New look

Post by koan »

Nomad;480194 wrote: No but I ran a big one over once. It was a country road and there was a car parked on the side of the road. There was a thing in the road but it didnt look like anything important. I didnt try to run it over. After I heard the crunch I cringed. The guy chased me down and at the stop sign he wanted to know what in @#*#*@ was wrong with my @*$# self. :o

I can see the cringe. I feel it.

One more turtle. gone forever.
freeforall

New look

Post by freeforall »

this is good stuff...thanks.
koan

New look

Post by koan »

Ya did something again, didn't you Tombstone.

i've got green buttons.

and it didn't want me to caps lock BBC
koan

New look

Post by koan »

did anyone else notice the new green buttons?
koan

New look

Post by koan »

Did anyone notice the new green buttons are a different shade of green than anything else?
YZGI

New look

Post by YZGI »

Okay now mine are still blue. Is it me thats on double secret probation?
YZGI

New look

Post by YZGI »

Now that is wierd. I posted the last and submitted. Wallah they were suddenly green. I wonder if this has anything to do with getting that tarot reading earlier?
koan

New look

Post by koan »

YZGI;484052 wrote: Now that is wierd. I posted the last and submitted. Wallah they were suddenly green. I wonder if this has anything to do with getting that tarot reading earlier?

probably has more to do with me seeing the future. ;)

Return to “News and Announcements”