New Forums Online!

Read about the latest happenings at ForumGarden.com.
ForumGarden

New Forums Online!

Post by ForumGarden »

Thanks to the suggestion by Jack Sprat, FG has just added a new forum:

Senior Forums

You will find:

Retirement Planning

Retirement Activities

Health and Drug Concerns

Senior Share

forums under this main heading. Please spread the word and encourage other seniors to stop in and take part in our new community!

Enjoy!
koan

New Forums Online!

Post by koan »

Well done.

Jack, you have quickly become a great contributor to the Garden. We are lucky to have you here.
capt_buzzard

New Forums Online!

Post by capt_buzzard »

Excellent Jack,
cars

New Forums Online!

Post by cars »

Thanks Jack Sprat, excellent. As there are many topics seniors face, that the younger gardners don't need to face yet, and should not have to face them until their time. :guitarist

Cars :driving:
Cars :)
Erinna1112

New Forums Online!

Post by Erinna1112 »

cars wrote: Thanks Jack Sprat, excellent. As there are many topics seniors face, that the younger gardners don't need to face yet, and should not have to face them until their time. :guitarist

Cars :driving:
Now, see, I disagree with that....I think everyone should make plans for these issues as soon as possible. I'm not a senior by any definition, but I'm planning and saving for retirement and my life at that point.

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. It's that simple.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. ~Ayn Rand

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

A*M*E*N!

Return to “News and Announcements”