What is 2012 - NIBIRU, fact or fiction ?

Discuss the latest political news.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

It appears that our solar system is being approached by a red star and its attendant planets, moons and debris. There seems to be a 25% chance that it may actually collide with Earth. If it does actually miss the collision, the attendant bodies and debris will probably not miss Earth !

Perhaps the link below will make things clearer than Daniyal's huge, almost unreadable post !

YouTube - What is 2012? And how to survive.

This information makes a mockery of the petty squabbles that Forum Garden seems to be infected with at the moment, don't you think?
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
abbey

Post by abbey »

No doubt Jimbo will have his telescope trained at the ready. ;)
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

G#Gill;1085219 wrote: It appears that our solar system is being approached by a red star and its attendant planets, moons and debris. There seems to be a 25% chance that it may actually collide with Earth. If it does actually miss the collision, the attendant bodies and debris will probably not miss Earth !

Perhaps the link below will make things clearer than Daniyal's huge, almost unreadable post !

YouTube - What is 2012? And how to survive.

This information makes a mockery of the petty squabbles that Forum Garden seems to be infected with at the moment, don't you think?

Thanks for that post, G#. Quite a wake up call.

Watched a series of videos on this - Real info on Planet X (Niburu). There are 5 parts. The 4th video was censored by YouTube. This part dealt with the plans of the world's governments. Interesting censorship which was explained as a violation of user rights.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

jimbo;1085244 wrote: to be honest gill

its all crap i seached the other day

not even a shred of evidence my friend:):)

Jimbo, I hope you saw the Link I put up. This Nibiru may not be easily seen just yet, even through a telescope (in fact it is only visible from an observatory at the South Pole at the moment). Apparently it should become visible from most places on Earth in the next couple of years. Nasa had identified Planet X/ Nibiru in 1983, I think - but this is on the link. The ancient Sumerians identified (correctly) all solar bodies and their sizes/ orbits, over 3,000 years ago ! They also mentioned 'a planet of the crossing' i.e. something that crosses the Earth's orbit periodically, approximately every 3,600 years. Scientists have proved that numerous 'pole shifts' have occured throughout Earth's history (the most recent one being that shown by the maps of an ancient Turkish explorer by the name of Piri Reis, where the poles are depicted in totally different positions than today). Are these phenomena related ?

So don't say it's all crap Jim, just because you can't see it !! Although I do hope sincerely that you are right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Thanks OM for your very interesting imput. Yes there are questions being asked concerning censorship on this matter. The excuse is that they want to avoid global panic ! I can see their point in this, but surely they should let us know over a short period of time so that we can make arrangements to try to protect ourselves/prepare for a rough ride (if we're lucky !). :thinking:
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

From what I could make out from the various info on Niburu, it is a brown sun and can only be seen at the moment using infra-red telescopes. So, Jimbo, you will need an infra-red adaptor mate.

In view of its projected orbit around our sun, it should cause a lot of chaos there too.
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

I quoth the monster from Flesh Gordon, "Oh Sh1t".
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

jimbo;1085262 wrote: apart from a few dodgy vids on youtube that frankly i could even make

there is no proof out there at all :)

which can mean govts all over the world are stopping any news of it at all

or a shot in the dark here ..... there is no impending doom over planet x

if indeed it has a brown sun it will be orbiting that not ours

and as far asi know ALL suns orbit a black hole in the center of their galaxy :thinking::thinking:

they dont go wandering around :thinking:

I didn't say it has a brown sun, Jimbo. I said it is a brown sun. It is apparently orbitting our lovely bright white sun.

The only censorship I have seen is with regard to our world's governments' plans. The actual event has not been censored.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Jimbo, Nibiru is on a vast eliptical orbit and it's perigee (closest) point to Earth occurs every few thousand years. It's apogee (furthest) point from Earth is out of sight from Earth. Doesn't finding 'nothing official' indicate anything to you ? Either a) there is nothing, or, b) there is something and the governments of the world do not want a mass global panic (even though nobody escapes life alive - i.e. we've all got to die sometime !!). If you recall approximately 10 years ago (I think), a large nickel - cobalt asteroid passed between the moon and the Earth. The governments gave no warning of this pending occurence, and only admitted it as the object was passing ! If this object had struck the Earth anywhere, it would probably have wiped out all life on Earth ! This object was travelling at approximately 144,000 KILOMETERS / SECOND, and being made of heavy metal ore would not have melted appreciably when entering the Earth's atmosphere. Why were we not pre-warned ? If this was a gunfight, the bullet would have 'creased our hair' astronomically ! :)
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

jimbo;1085266 wrote: you two guys are amongst my fave fgers .... but without any proof i cant believe any of it :):):)

Thanks for that Jim :-4 but..............................................

:)
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

jimbo;1085273 wrote: hang on i was wrong i have been informed planet x is not a brown sun but in fact a giant space ship inhabited by the zetans :thinking::thinking:

ZetaTalk

Hey Jimbo, no wonder you think that what we say is crap, when you are looking at stuff like that !!! :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

jimbo;1085275 wrote: thats what the govt want you to believe :thinking::thinking:

any zetans out there gill is our voted leader take her first :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Jim you just get worse ! You nutter :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

jimbo;1085558 wrote: yes oh mighty zetan leader :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

About time I was afforded the respect that my high office deserves ! :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :lips:
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Just stop it you two and pull your knickers up, G#. This is serious sh1t going on here.

Where's Spock when you need him?

[Damn, he's not been born yet. Tsk.]
spot

Post by spot »

I thought I'd check - did this happen? Are we yet alive and see each other's face? If so, why. What happened to the imminent onset of Nibiru and all its many attendant planets, moons and debris. Did it all suddenly go off course? Could it be hiding somewhere waiting to pounce?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Its all a dream spot.....( insert wibbly wobbly dream waves here) you dreamt that you were in a parallel universe that was a out to be destroyed .

Good thing you woke up.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Post by spot »

I'm still waiting for Truthteller to come back and show all the predictions he ever made here which turned out to be true.

Unlike Truthteller, my track record for accurate soothsaying over the years has been extraordinary.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

spot;1512939 wrote: I thought I'd check - did this happen? Are we yet alive and see each other's face? If so, why. What happened to the imminent onset of Nibiru and all its many attendant planets, moons and debris. Did it all suddenly go off course? Could it be hiding somewhere waiting to pounce?

It actually transmorphed into a large Orange-haired Buffoon that is taking the Solar System to new heights of absurdity.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “Current Political Events”