its me!!

Journals - The Events of Your Life.
Helen

its me!!

Post by Helen »

perhaps this pensioner lark isnt going to be so bad after all !!! i wont be losing a great deal of money by retiring it seems, so im going to take time to recover properly now instead of panicking about getting back to work before the season ends. it only lasts til the kids go back to school at the begining of september anyway so im not gonna make me fortune in a few weeks am i ??? lol
Helen

its me!!

Post by Helen »

well, ive not been on here in a while !!!

sadly ( ?? ) ive lost my job........ the buisness went under and they closed two months ago........ BUT ive been saying ive got to give it up cos it was getting way too much for me so the choice has been taken out of my hands now !!

my other news is that im getting married again in december !!!

ive known him for many years but lost contact due to the usual things, moving house etc............. he found me on another site, due to his niece having me on her freinds list. he contacted me and i fought him off for a couple of weeks thinking he had dubious intentions lol but he wore me down in the end !!

i can truthfully say hes the best thing thats ever happened to me....... hes everything i could ever want, kind, gentle and above all HONEST and completely faithful........ something ive not experianced for a very long time..........

the whole of my family approve of him, my friends love him and i know the rest of my life will finally be trouble free !!

the ankle still isnt 100% yet. still in a fair amount of discomfort and still got a bit of swelling to cope with but im out and about again now and playing darts again. got a final x ray in january to make sure all is back to normal and then i can look for another job............

my life starts again here ......................
Helen

its me!!

Post by Helen »

this will probably be my final post on here, ive joined FG again for another six months and put a few posts on but no one has bothered to acknowledge me, mind you there arnt many of the old crowd left here now............. well, the ones that were worth talking to anyway !!!!

i know this is only a chat site and we have to take people as we " read " them.......... we could all be mass murderers or psychos couldnt we ??? ive always tried to be up front with everyone but that wasnt good enough for some............. once,having tried to explain that a 3mth absence was due to lack of internet connection a long time ago, i was accused of being a liar and ignoring people......... ive made one life long freindship on here and despite the fact, there isnt any likelyhood we will ever meet, i know she will always be around to chat, phone or text when we need to !!!!

i get married tomorrow at 12noon, and even at my ripe old age of nearly 61,the rest of my life is now going to to be trouble and worry free, no ex wives or girlfreinds to marr my happiness, no more doubting what he's up to as soon as hes out of site............ and the best thing of all ?? ive got my family back again !!! ok we will have our dissagreements like all familys do but hell, they are mine and i love em warts an all !!!
Helen

its me!!

Post by Helen »

well, here i am, 8mths down the line and preparing to move house again.......... thats 5 times in as many years and just for a while this morning, the stress of it all got to me !! so ive had a good cry and a cuppa and im feeling a bit better now............ everything about the new house will be the job of my husband to take care of........ the independant side of me is screaming....... dont give it all up girl, what happens if it all goes tits up, as they say, and you will be left with nothing again !! its odd how previous experiances stay lodged in your mind for years afterwards.....

if it hadnt been for this damn ankle of mine, i would have been back at work by now and being able to contribute to day to day living would have ment us staying put.... the price of fuel for kev to get to work is the main factor for the move.......

its a far better place than ive got now and kev is doing all the hours he can to make sure we've got what we need and still im doubting what im doing !!

oh well, time will tell, i suppose.

ive finally got a date to have the metalwork extracted from the ankle ( in 2wks time ) and yet again, i will be laid up for a few days, which right now, isnt helping my cause cos theres so much to do....

just needed to have a rant and didnt want to do it on someone elses thread so thought here was the best place to do it !!

Return to “Journals”