Mink's Moments

Journals - The Events of Your Life.
minks

Mink's Moments

Post by minks »

So I am back in the arms of FG and happy to see so many old friends.

Wow this journal was a rocky road from times gone by.

So much has changed.

In random order here we go

I no longer have that hell job, I was laid off almost 3 years ago, took a year to find a new job and am here now in a very different place. Much quieter and more kinder. Pardon that grammer won't you.

I still have the same sense of humor but I lost my bitter edge (thankfully)

I still live in my same humble little home.

I have finally remarried, my husband is wonderful, albeit broken at the moment, as he recovers from major knee surgery.

My oldest daughter never married the baby daddy of her first 2 children, she is currently with a new man and he is amazing and between the 2 of them (blended family and all) they have 7 children.

My step children have 2 children as well so we have 9 grand babies and they are all fantastic.

My youngest miss Jr Minks has gone on to pursue a successful career in the dental world and she is marrying this coming September. (ironically, she and her mister live at home with us)

I have done a wee bit of travel, for my 50th birthday I travelled with Jr Minks to Barcelona Spain for 2 weeks of sheer pleasure, we had such a great time us 2.

3 years ago, Jr Minks, and her man, and the husband and I took a week trip to Jamaica for a wedding and had a grand time.

Beyond that the travel has just been a few motorbike trips across the border to the USA, or out camping.

I have joined the gym and work under a personal trainer and have been loving it, she has become quite a good friend to the husband and I now too. It's been actually quite fun getting into shape, yes hard work and achy muscles but love the results.

My old folks are doing well.

My brother and his wife moved to Mexico for a handful of years and have returned for some more years and who knows how long they will stick around.

I no longer hang out with shady biker types, I think for the sake of my family this was a very wise choice lol.

And I look forward to just enjoying a good happy life.

Oh and I hope to win the Huge Lotto .... one day lol
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
minks

Mink's Moments

Post by minks »

oh one more update,

I caved I joined the masses and am on facebook for anyone who cares lol
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Journals”