In's and Out's of Me

Journals - The Events of Your Life.
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Well I guess today would be an 8 on the grand scale of 1 to 10. No fights with the spouse, kids didn't fight all day. I did get my hopes up that the pschyo neighbors might of been moving out, but those where dashed. Oh well I can still keep hoping that someday they will move on. We did dig out our RC cars and go race with some friends. My son got a big kick out of it. One of the guys even had a RC plane and flew it for a long while. My son really enjoyed this.

Well I'm gonna try to post on this each day, see how my life goes. Hope I don't bore to many to tears, but life in my town can be downright boring.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Ok so I've skipped the last couple of days. Been busy and last night had serious migrane. Hubby is all depressed even though he won't admit it. I know he's worried because we are going out of farming. He's already had a couple job offers, but can't really apply for any until after everyting with the farm is taken care of. I'm sure we are not the only ones going out this year. Gas prices, fertilizer prices and the lack of moisture has to be hurting several in the pockets.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Tonight was date night. So we went out to eat and shopping. I know sounds boring, but we had fun. I live in rural area so not alot of choices for excitement. Other than that didn't do much today. Tomorrow night is girls night out, so going out to dinner and movie.

geez my life is such a bore. No not really.

Today my son asked me why I hatched him and his sister. My husband of course had to me the smart a@@ and say he wonders the same thing too. I just explained to him that we wanted to have him and his sister. And he just starting talking about something else. My son amazes me with his imagination, his stories are always so serious. He's into hunting now, so he's always out in the backyard with his dog and toy gun, hunting. So far this week has told me stories of getting a couple rabbits and a skunk. I'm not sure where he has gotten his fasination with hunting, my husband does not like to hunt. He sais it's to much like work.

Ayden is such a girly girl. I have no idea where she gets it either. I'm not! However she's always combing her hair and playing in her play makeup. That is when she's not terrorizing the cats. She is always trying to get them to ride in her baby stroller, which of course they definatly do not want any part of. At least she has quit eating the catfood. I was begining to get worried. My husband always said it wouldn't hurt her, and plus she'll have shiny hair from it. Ughh men!

Well I guess I"ll stop for the night. If I continue writing about my kids I could go on forever.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Ok haven't posted in a couple days. My life has been boring. Saturday I went out with my sister. We had a great meal at the Texas Roadhouse then went and saw Rumour Has It. Sunday was just a blah day. Just did things around the house and played with the kids. Today I actually got my office mostly cleaned out. I have so much junk. Guess I inherited the pack rat gene from my grandmother. Well tomorrow is laundry day.....yeahhh:thinking:

This saturday we are supposed to be going to a concert. Now I've just got to figure out when I'll be able to get to Amarillo for tickets. Tried to get them last Saturday, but the place had already closed.

Well that's about it for this boring person.......

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

I keep thinking back 3 years ago when I was hurt emotionally really bad. I don't know why, but seems lack the last month these demons have just raised in my head. I so wish I could forget, but my mind just keeps racing through all the painful moments. I imagine how I'd changed them. Mainly I would have stood up for myself, instead of being a coward. but I was so scared of being a single parent. My son was only 3 and I was pregnant with my daughter, and the fear of raising them alone just scared me. But I ended up hurting myself more n the longrun, I allowed myself to be emotionally abused and now I'm angry about it. god I wish there was a pill that would just erase them and let me get on with life. But I know there's no such thing. It hurts so much that sometimes I race to the toilet to puke, and I stand there and dry heave till I'm shaking with no energy left. I can't look at myself in the mirror, cause the voice inside my head keeps telling me what a loser I am. I just want to vent and hit something hard. sometimes I want to hit him hard, bring him the physical pain that I' know will ever amount to the emotional pain that I feel. But god Sheryl it's over 2 years ago. Will I ever get over it I'm not sure.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Well haven't posted in while so better catch. Nothing really exciting happened. I went and saw Hinder, FlyLeaf, Dark New Day, Hailstorm, Seether and Shindown in concert last Saturday. I learned that high heel boots and a 6 hour standing only concert are a bad mix. But I did get to see the lead singer of Hinder up close....yea I drooled :D

My kids have been great this week. Zakk has proven to be a good friend. He sat timeout with his best friend even though he wasn't in trouble. I wonder if that's a sign to be worried about when they are teenagers. My daughter has taken to telling me when she's got a shooey butt, but refuses to use the potty. I'm gonna have to get creative.

Tomorrow we are going to Amarillo for the weekend. It's my cousin's 21st bday so we are gonna celebrate it. Geez I'll be glad when January is over, seems like I've been busy every weekend.

Still haven't heard from the accountant to see if we can go out of farming this year or if we have to space it out. Wish he would hurry up and call so we can start making decisions bout the future.

Hmm guess that's enough ranting for tonight.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Well I haven't posted in a long while, so I figure I'd better. :p

It's been ups and downs for the last month. My husband and fathernlaw are gearing up for the farm sale, which is really sad in a way. Farming is a way of life, and it was hard to get used to when I first married. You couldn't ever just spontatiosly go to the movies 3 of the 4 seasons out the year. Vacations in the spring, summer, or fall were rare. God had to bless us with a few inches of moisture before we could be released from the farm. However even though I hated it, I loved it too. Riding the tractor with my husband, seeing all the wild animals. I didn't know we had racoons in our area until riding the tractor one night. In the springtime you would come across a doe and her baby.

My son, Zakk, is gonna miss growing up and helping his daddy on the farm. He's already a tractor loving kid. He could point out a John Deere by the time he was two. He enjoys going and working, even though he doesn't do much work. But the stories he tells me when he gets home, would have some anti-child labor activists rearing to go.

Ayden will miss out entirely on everything, and that's really sad. I'm sure she would have been papa's favorite tractor driver.

Ok that's it for now, I'm gonna attach a photo of my son working on a sprinkler nozzle.

Attached files

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Haven't posted in a while, guess really havent' had much to say.

Not much has been going on in my small town, and my life seems so mundane compared to others I've met here on FG. Spray season is picking up, so it seems I'm home alone with the kids more and more. This really sucks, cause both are going through a period of being stubborn and not wanting to listen. This leaves me tired and grouchy by the time Dave gets home. Dave doesn't seem to understand why I'm tired and grouchy, well let's see when you spend your day repeating yourself a half dozen times for them to do something so simple like pick up your toys; you tend to be frustrated.

It seems I'm turning into my grandma and yelling more and more with my frustration. Then to top it off, I have my sister who comes over with her stories of how drunk she got then she makes me feel like a boring ****, cause my life revolves around my home and kids. I'm sorry I don't drink alot, and espicially not when it's just me and the kids. It makes me feel guilty because what if something happens and I'm f'ing drunk and can't do anything. I just wanna yell at her to grow up, she's fixing to turn 27 and still has to have mommy and daddy support her.

Arghh someone's screaming in the den, better go check and make sure there's no blood.

:rolleyes:

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

had the strangest dream last night. I dreamed my sister was "sleeping" with the guy that I had a huge crush on in my younger days. And I was really pissed bout it. I have no idea where this dream came from, or why it's bothered me so much since I'vewoken up. Now I'm wondering what the hell induced such a dream. :thinking:

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

I always thought of david as a selfish person, but after our conversation I've realized it's not selfishness it's just he has a different perspective. Everything is black and white to him, there's no gray area. He knows his likes and dislikes and doesn't question things. Where as I'm the opposite my world's mostly gray, I'm constantly questioning things. our years growing up were opposite too. he grew up in the same home, parents, older siblings, same school, and friends for all his life. Where as I was moved from home to home, had stepfathers and my mom's other "men" in and out of my life. Nothing stable except the constant change. I envy his sense of self, due to the lack of my own. I feel as if I'm on this constant lookout for the handbook on life, that states clearly in black and white on how to be at peace and be happy. I know no such thing exists, even though some state the Bible is it. I however being so questioning, cannot believe this to be the sole answer.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

I'm in awe with my maturity that's crept on the last few years. I used to be a bitch when things were not going my way. I used to think everyone was out there judging and whispering bout me. Do you know how hard it is to find a table in a restraunt where your back is to everyone in the room, so noone could see you eating.

I have finally figured out that I'm the only one who can make me happy. I can speak up and say no (nicely) and be heard. I don't have to struggle wondering whether or not I'm liked. Dressing, acting, decorating are all me now, not what I think my peers will like. Intoxicating liberty is the only way I can put into words the way I feel now that I've finally figured out this latest life puzzle.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

I'm a very curious person. I'm always flitting around from one fascination to another. I've always had the word why in the back of my brain. I have an early memory of being in the car with my grandparents and we were entering a town. I remember seeing the population and sign and suddenly question why I was where I was at that point. I've always wondered how it was I ended up being born to the situations and places I was experiencing. I questioned who or what decided where my soul would enter.. I'm not sure I've totally figured out the answers to those early questions, but as I've grown the questions in my mind have grown to others.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Ughh August is always such a busy month. This month it's even busier with Zakk starting school. I've been scrambling around trying to get things ready for his birthday party, which he's requested to be a John Deere party. Thank god I found a place that has John Deere party supplies. He's getting a Honda dirt bike for birthday though, can't wait to see is face. :D

August is also mine and Dave's anniversary. This year will mark our 10 year anniversary. Geez it's gone by so fast. However the 17th which is our anniversary is also the first day of school. :wah: There goes my annual movie and meal date in Amarillo.

It's also Sunray Funday in August, the annual town holiday where all the folks who've moved away come back for a visit. There's the small town parade and bbq to look forward too. This year also marks my 10 year class reunion, yeaa (not with alot of joy).

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Last night, Dave and I sat on our porch and enjoyed a late summer rain. We were just chatting bout different things and our conversation turned to us and our family. We discussed how we both wanted and were giving our children things we lacked as children. For me, it was giving my children stability in having a home, a mother and father, and being able to tend to their needs first. David wanted his children not to fear him and to see his love. David feared his dad for many years, and never heard "i love you" from his dad. So these things are important for him. But as we chatted about what we wanted to give our kids, and what we wanted personally, we realized we are already incredibly blessed. We've created through hard work and love what each of us wanted as children. It makes me feel incredibly blessed. My life is not perfect, but I don't think absolute perfection exists in reality. But I'm happy with what I have.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

wow haven't posted since August, guess I'd better put something here.

If there's one thing that totally disgusts me bout some men is there fascination with their craps. I'm sorry I just don't understand it. I've always been the type to have more guy friends than girl friends. And when the subject of their latest craps comes up, I run for the hills. But there have been occasions where I was stuck and forced to listen to these stories. After hearing some of these stories, I can now see why some of them are still single.

A couple weeks ago, Dave was talking bout going in with his best friend M. on getting a toy hauler. A toy hauler is a trailer/camper combo. He had found a really nice one on Ebay for a reasonable price. However the toilet was literally in the shower. I saw this and immediately remembered the story M. told once of farting in the shower. However he didn't quit just fart, he actually sh*t all over his shower walls. I immediately vetoed the idea of that camper, telling Dave that I refused to clean up after M.; especially since I knew the previous history of M's bathroom experience. David just laughed when I explained why I had vetoed the idea.

Fast forward to last week. I'm in the kitchen cleaning up after cooking supper. David comes in and sais look at this picture I took today. He hands me his cell phone with the picture pulled up. I should of known to question what the picture was before taking the phone. But nooooo, I look at the phone to see a picture of a toilet with the largest crap I've ever seen in it. I'm telling ya if I''d had that much crap come out of me, I would have to go buy new jeans, at least two sizes smaller. After dry heaving for a few minutes, cussing him for another 10 minutes or so, I finally asked why the hell he took such a picture. Apparently it was one of great accomplishment to show the guys. :rolleyes:

Ok yesterday, I get a call from my neighbor. My neighbor is single, old enough to be my dad, but I love him like a brother. He calls me over to get me to answer a question bout canning. I know nothing about canning. I freeze everything. But I go over anyways just to offer moral support. So I get over there we work out the canning issue. We start talking and then he leaves the room. No big deal I'm busy trying to keep Ayden entertained and away from my neighbor's guitars. A few minutes later he comes back in the room. And this is what I hear "Neighborette (his nickname for me) I have the worst case of hemorrhoids." I'm sure I turned a few shades of green. But I swallowed my bile, and just said uh huh that's nice. I'm sorry but I didn't wanna know that. It was a fact I could of lived forever not knowing. But I didn't have the heart to say anything, so I just changed the subject.

So if any guys are reading this, please realize no matter how good of friends a girl might be to you, they don't' wanna hear about your bowl movements or any other problems you may be having the anal regions. Ok. :D

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Haven't really been around much. I'm trying to quit smoking and have quit smoking in the house. Which I usually did while sitting in front of my computer. Now if I want a cigarrette I have to go to the garage. I've cut back considerably. Mother Nature has decided to help me out too, she's brought in a couple of strong cold fronts that really make it rough to go out there for a smoke break.

I've also slacked off posting here because I've been just doing more reading than anything. I read the posts, but don't post my reply because well I get the feeling noone really gives a **** what i have to say. I dunno that's just how I feel. Who knows if it's true or not.

I've also been doing alot of reading of just books. I've gotten to know our new town librarian. But I guess when you visit the library every other week you do that.

Today I leave on a weekend women's retreat. I didn't want to go, but between my sisternalw and my son's best friends mother it was decided I was going. Hell I even tryed the excuse of no babysitter, but my mothernlaw was sitting at the table and volunteered. So I'm stuck going. My kids have been sick all week, and I just knew I was gonna get a cold too and be able to skip out on going. Yea that didn't happen. For once my immune system is going great.

Oh well, I'll just make the most of it and just enjoy the fact it's a vacation away from kids for a couple of days. Don't get me wrong I love them to death, but even mom's need a break too.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

sometimes living in a small town frustrates me. Today I'm frustrated because our town library is from the dark ages. Most of the books have been donated from someone like me who cleaned out their bookshelves. And I'm sorry I hate sappy cheesy romance novels and westerns. And it seems that's all that's there. I counted 6 copies of Moby Dick on the shelf today, while I was browsing for a certain author. Heck some of the books I'm scared to checkout due to their age.

Today I went with a list of 9 authors whose books I was interested in reading. The library only had 2 of the 9 authors on my list. One of the authors was Nora Roberts. I had noticed in the little flier I get from my book club that she had a new series out. Two of the books in the series had already been released, the third is due out next month. So I figured hey the library has to have them, yea right neither of the books were on the shelf.

Yes I'm a genuine bookworm. Barnes & Nobles is my candy store. :o

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

"Enjoy it while it lasts!"

After each of my kids were born, I heard the above comment several times. At the time I would just look at the person with a "are you nuts" look on my face. What was there to enjoy with the sleepless nights, constant diaper changing, and all the other hectic moments of having a baby.

My son is now six, and is all boy. Last night, I watched in wonder as he wrestled with his daddy. My son has a high pain tolerance and would just keep going back for more and more. Every time telling his daddy that he was gonna make him squeal like girl, when in the end it was Zakk squealing like a girl.

The princess is now three, and more stubborn than a mule. I know my grandma has to be in heaven laughing her arse off. Everyone says I was a very stubborn child, I guess I'm paying for my raising. She has deemed her daddy as king, and you would figure I'd be queen. Nooo, I'm a princess just like her. :o

They are growing up on me very quickly, and I'm beginning to understand why everyone told me to enjoy it while it lasts. The days of diapers, bottles, and teething have now given away to play dates, school plays, and parent teacher conferences. And I now catch myself telling moms with newborn babies to enjoy it while it lasts.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

For the last two weeks I've just been in this funk where I really just wanna stay in bed with the covers over my head and ignore the world. I've tried holding all the stress in and go about with a happy the holidays are here attitude, but the shell is starting to crack.

We went out of farming last year, we didn't break even after our farm sale. The really great job David took, hasn't been so hot. He didn't get nearly the acres he was guaranteed for spraying, and now he's working longer harder hours compared to when he was working for himself.

I just keep telling myself to keep going, it will be easier after the holidays.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

This morning I was bitch slapped by reality. Dave and I haven't been real happy lately. His job really sucks and money has been tight. We are not fighting or anything like that. It's just we are both stressed out. This morning I checked my email and that's when I was slapped. My husband's best friend from college has a little girl that is suffering from a rare form of leukemia. She's been having treatment for the last couple of years. While on the way home from seeing family, Gracie became severely ill. She's now in PICU with a severe bout of pancreatitis. Reading the email, I could feel the desperation that Vic (the mom) has to be going through. And it hit me, yea things might be tight financially, but I have 2 healthy kids. I have nothing to complain about. My personal hell would be another's heaven.

So if any of ya'll read this please say a little prayer for a girl named Grace.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Yikes I tell myself I'm gonna try to post in this thing often, and yea well it never happens.

So we finished PIPs up last week. And Zakk was awesome Friday in their performance at half time. He's so proud of himself, he can do the coffeegrinder!

It's a basketball trick where they put one hand on floor and dribble with other all the while going around in a circle. Ok it's hard to explain. But my 6 year old is proud that he can do the trick.

It's been 2 weeks now since I've had a cigarette. And some days are great and others are well HELL! But I just keep telling myself it will get better with each day.

Other than the above, nothing really going on in my world. I'm just in general frustrated. It's funny how you think you know people, then you see another side that really makes you want to puke. I'm really not the type to stick my neck out and say something. Sometimes I wish I could grow some cajones. Guess I'll go check ebay for some cajone growing drugs. Seems like they sell everything else these days.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Well it's day two of Zakk having the stomach bug. I feel sorry for him, cause I hate puking too. He's slept the better part of both days, while I tried to keep his sister from messing with him. She's excited cause her brother is home, and she thinks he should play with her.

I'm debating at the moment what to cook for supper. It's cold again. Mother nature teased us with some really nice weather at the beginning of the week. So I'm debating between steak sandwiches or just nice pot of potato soup.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Haven't really posted much lately. Just had lots on my mind. Zakk's finally back in school, just in time for his V-day party.

Dave actually remembered ahead of time this year. I got 2 dozen yellow roses yesterday. :-4

So I had a happy valentine's, but just still lot's of crap on my mind. We've been waiting for over a month now for word on something, and I guess I'm just getting to the point of giving up. I didn't think things could get any worse than they are, but looks like it will.

Crap, just remembered I need to call my niece. We are in charge of a centerpiece for a bridal shower. The colors are teal and chocolate brown. I've been racking my head for teal colored flowers, only one coming to mind are African painted daisies. Why didn't the girl choose pink and chocolate brown, that would of been so much easier. :rolleyes:

I'm so ready for spring and summer so I can get outside.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

It's Spring Break yeahhhh! :D 9 more weeks till school is out!

Things around here have definatly been hectic. Everyone told me that once your kids get in school, you go nonstop! I didn't realize it started in kindegarten. But it's spring break so he's at his papa and memaw's house. Hubby also has the week off so we've been busy doing some spring cleaning and repairs around the house. We are also crossing our fingers that he hears from BP, he interviewed with them last week. Hopefully we hear something this week or next because we turned down going skiing in Colorado this week.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

We are getting closer to the end of school and nothing has slowed down. It's just picked up speed. I'm coaching my son's t-ball team. There are 10 boys on the team, and oh my what a hoot they are. It's funny cause some of the kid's parents I went to school with and I can see alot of their parents traits in them. One little kid defiantly inherited the bossy mouth from his mom. :wah:

Dave didn't get the job with BP, but they told him to apply again at end of May. Which I just laughed cause it took from December till April for all the stuff to happen this last go around. However Valero is hiring now, so he's applied there. I'm done crossing my fingers and such for these jobs. I'm just keep trucking along as I am now and if he gets it great, if not oh well!

My daughter is defiantly growing up. she has become very independent these last couple of weeks. Oh and bossy. I think brother has decided sisters are no longer fun. He asked me the other night to get him an older brother. :-2 When I asked why he explained so that it would do what he says and play with him.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

I know some of you here feel like I've abandoned you. I haven't I have either been busy or just not in the mood to chat. :o And I hate when I miss a couple days of posting here, makes me feel lost.

I've been busy with end of school year events. Today we have field day, and next week I'm helping with Texas Day. I'm helping with the Turkey shoot booth, which is better than the Watermelon seed spitting contest.

The guys are rumbling too now. I have ruffled their feathers by treading on their turf when I entered the cook off. Saturday I will compete against 12 other teams in a rib and chicken cook/smoke off. I've decided to go buy a tiara to wear while cooking. :wah: The main obstacle is getting my arse out at the site at 6 a.m. for the cooks meeting. I'm in no way a morning person.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Went to the ER at 4 the morning due to waking up in extreme pain. My throat was on fire and my ear felt like it was being stabbed over and over. Turns out I have strep throat. Yeehaww...:rolleyes: So now i'm on high dosage of antibiotics and steriods.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

I don't know how she does it, but my bio-mother has a way of bothering me from 500 hundred miles away. I have let her gossip prevent me from going to family functions. I did not go to my family reunion this year because of her, and a couple of weeks ago my great uncle passed away, and I did not go due to her. :-5

I received a letter from her a couple of weeks ago basically telling me that she doesn't understand why I won't talk or have anything to do to her. Hmm let's see, she has me as a teenager, but likes the party scene more than motherhood, so she dumps me off on any relative who will take care of me. But her not liking motherhood, doesn't prevent her from having 3 more kids. She didn't mind marrying a guy who was physically abusive to me and my sister. I guess when your "in love" it's easy to ignore the black and blue marks on your kid's faces. then when you finally divorce the guy, you go back to your partying. These are just the tip of the iceburg of everything that you did wrong by me. And you say you don't understand why I don't have anything to do with you. Maybe you should think back to the last conversation we had, when I asked you what color by biological father's eyes were, and you told me, and I quote "How the hell should I know, I was drunk". Yea makes me feel wonderful.

So please quit referring to me as your daughter, and telling family members that my aunt..the one person I do call mom, stole me away from you. That's a lie, because I remember my options were girls town or hope like hell one of my aunts will take me in. You gave me up the day I was born, you have no right to me or kids. So stay the hell out of my life!!!!!!!

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Yuck it's 2 in the morning, and once again I have a case of insomnia. I'm sitting here listening to the freezing rain hit the windows, crossing my fingers hoping that the power does not go out! I've also been brainstorming for gift ideas for my husband, the man who is hard as hell to shop for. I've pre-ordered Rockband for him, since the guy is in his mid 30's and still a video game junkie. I guess I can't complain, he could have worse hobbies. But I have no clue what else to get him. I could go with the standard shirts and such. But I'm sure that's what he'll be getting from other family members. I guess we are all in the same boat, it's hard to shop for Dave. :wah:

I went off about my bio-mom the other day. Guess crap had just been building up. I think I need to take up yoga and destress. And I hear all that flexibility comes in handy in other parts of life.

The kids are doing great. Zakk is bout to make my parents go broke. I think my mom is regretting promising him $10 every time he passes a spelling test. The kid has already saved enough to buy the BB gun he wanted, and I'm not sure how much more he has squirreled away. But I think I'm gonna start making him pay me every time I catch him calling his sister "the evil one". I don't know where he picked that one up, but it's been his favorite thing to call her the last two weeks. I threatened to wash his mouth out with soap if he didn't quit, but when he requested the raspberry hand soap because it would taste the best, I gave up and went and locked myself in the bathroom to laugh!

The diva on the other hand is about to make me pull my hair out. She's really got a attitude. If I tell her no about something she will stand there and argue with me , or she crosses her arms and points her nose in the air. Then she cuts her eyes at me to see if I see she's mad. I just ignore her and go on, but geez she can stay mad for along time. Tonight her and her dad argued back and forth for 15 minutes. All I heard from the kitchen was

Dave: No

Ayden : Yes

Dave:No

Ayden: Yes

Dave: No

Ayden: Yes

After 15 minutes, I was kind enough to remind Dave he was arguing with a 4 year old, and sounding like one too. I still do no know what they were arguing about, and don't think I want to know either.

AS for me, I've been on a Texas Hold'm kick. I have taken over the hubby's PSP and have been playing off and on for the last two weeks. I'm not that good, but I'm getting better. Even though a few colorful words do escape me when I'm holding 3 of kind and someone beats me with a full house. :-5

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

This my sister. Isn't she beautiful. Hard to believe she's a meth addict huh! I'm so angry at her that I won't talk to her, but saw her pic on my step-sister's myspace page, and couldn't believe how beautiful she is. :-4

Her oldest daughter looks just like her. I just hope and pray she doesn't follow in her mom's footsteps.

Attached files

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

:wah: I am a master fisherwoman! not in reality though. Last night I kicked hubby's and his friends butts at a fishing game on the Wii! I am done with all my baking/candy making for profits. I finished the last cheesecake at around midnight last night. Now I must clean my kitchen. Somehow I got chocolate on the ceiling. :thinking:

Yesterday was Zakk's class party! It was fun and LOUD! However I learned that one of my son's classmates was moving away. Made me kinda sad, since he was such a cute, funny kid. He was always correcting me in Awana's on how to spell his name. Last week, we were discussing a verse, and the meanings of the some of the bigger words. I asked him if he knew what saved meant. He told me yes, and proceeded to tell me that if a meteor was coming at you, and someone shoved you out of the way, you were saved. :wah:

Just received this text message:

Definite embarrassment. Running into a wall with a boner, but smashing your nose first.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Haven't posted here in awhile, been busy. A friend and I are basically selling an estate on ebay for an couple here in town. So I've been busy there researching, typing up auctions, and keeping books.

I've also been busy with the kids. My son is doing great in school, and loves his teacher. She's a really nice woman. My daughter is going through a clingy stage, she wants her momma when it comes to bedtime.

My sister n law is moving to San Antonio next month. So we are going to try and buy her old house. It's on the farm, and we both think the kids will enjoy being out in the country full time. We've got to get our house on the market soon though, so that we can get it sold. I don't think (knocking on wood) that it will be hard to sell.

Firebird is running for school board. He hasn't been campaigning either. He figures that since he's lived here all his life, everyone will know who he is once they see his name on the ballot. :wah:

They sent home letters yesterday on the upcoming baseball season, so I know the end of the school year is near. Yayyyyy!!! I'm not going to coach this year, since I'll probably be busy moving. Or I hope I'm busy moving.

The only other big news is that I turned 30 yesterday. I don't feel any older today though. Just feels like another day. Maybe it takes a couple days for the wisdom of being 30 to sink in or something. :wah:

Other than the above, things have been ok around here. I'm glad it's spring and the weather is warming up. I'm ready for the first good thunderstorm.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Sunday my son was complaining of being to hungry to wait while I was cooking dinner. So I gave him an apple and shooed him out the door. Fifteen minutes later he's back in the kitchen telling me he's lost a tooth. It's his first baby tooth to lose, so I'm excited with him. I looked in his mouth and made sure everything was ok there, and cleaned him up. I then asked where the tooth was, he tells me he just spit it out on the ground. I asked why did you do that? He said cause he didn't want it in his mouth. I'm like ok, and laughing. Then I guess the whole tooth fairy scenario dawned on him. He sais, I was supposed to keep the tooth for the tooth fairy huh! I said yea! He sais ok gonna go look for it.

20 minutes later he gave up and was quiet upset. I told him it was ok, we'd just write a note to the tooth fairy and explain the tooth was in the yard. And the letter worked, tooth fairy left him a dollar. ;)

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

Been over a year since I posted here, and lots of stuff going on!

First off I'm going through a divorce, I filed back in May. Firebird had another lady friend, and I wasn't putting up with it this time. But other problems he's had are now coming to light. I've gotten a job at the hospital, and I'm loving it. I'm working in the ER and it's definatly not a boring job. The kids and I have moved into a nice rent house in town and they are doing good.

I have friends dragging me out on the weekends that I don't have the kids. Definatly feeling like a fish out of the water.

But I'm doing good, and actually happy! I told my mom that I actually feel like an adult now, and I'm 31 years old.

my son
Sheryl

In's and Out's of Me

Post by Sheryl »

It's been awhile, so just giving quick update!

Still going through the divorce process, damn thing keeps getting delayed! I've been busy with work and kids activities. I'm also going back to school. In fact classes start tomorrow, will be going full time. However I lucked out and got all my courses online this semester. I'm working toward a degree in Sociology.

I'm usually on facebook, so if your there look me up!

my son

Return to “Journals”