Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Commentary for the Dating Game
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

To watch the game click here

Let's find out how far these ladies are willing to go to win a date with K :D
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

I can't wait to see what his questions will be. This ought to be right good. :D
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

That's a really good start.

Giving the location options leaves it wide open to focusing on the activities. :sneaky:
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

very... touching, contestant2

excitingly so... :D
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

this is going to be another good one :yh_sweat
User avatar
WonderWendy3
Posts: 12412
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by WonderWendy3 »

WOW....they are HOT now baby!!



K Snyder is going to have the same problem that Pinky had...hard to choose, and that's just from first question....geesh

Where is the popcorn??
User avatar
Pheasy
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:56 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by Pheasy »

Yaaaahhoooo - All 3 girls seem like they are ready for KS - Can he handle these hotties :) :-4
User avatar
WonderWendy3
Posts: 12412
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Pinky;601987 wrote: Can I share your popcorn Wendy? I've got my seat and I'm not moving, hehehe!


Here ya go Pinky....

koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

um.... I think #3 has more information than I realised was "out there" :wah:

you go girl, eat those grapes. :lips:
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

Dang, I can't believe that about just chucking K in the hospital after he jumps in to save her! What the hey? Is that compassionate?! :mad:
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

That's right! Where's the Hallmark card??



eta: :yh_giggle
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

Exactly! And the womanly concern! I mean we ARE talking K after all. I want to have a word or ten with Contestant 3. K's my friend! I'll boot 3 out of the hospital and take care of him my damn self! Grr! :mad:
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

contestants 1&3....

Get in there and give us an answer!

I believe an oral exam is involved in the next question and I'm anxious to hear it. :sneaky:
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

Oral exam?! God where my mind just went upon hearing that! :lips:

BAD RED! BAD RED!

:o
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

RedGlitter;603460 wrote: Oral exam?! God where my mind just went upon hearing that! :lips:

BAD RED! BAD RED!

:o


We are one and we live in the gutter. :wah:
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

koan;603472 wrote: We are one and we live in the gutter. :wah:


:yh_worshp:yh_worshp

:wah:
User avatar
WonderWendy3
Posts: 12412
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Okay, just catching up on this....and I'm sorry...contestant #3 made me laugh!!!

:wah:
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

WonderWendy3;603556 wrote: Okay, just catching up on this....and I'm sorry...contestant #3 made me laugh!!!

:wah:


can you explain the grapes to me? :o
User avatar
Pheasy
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:56 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by Pheasy »

Okay my popcorn is going off here. Whens the oral Q coming up - can't wait to see what the girls come up with on this one :-5
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

His questions are original. I like them. :)
User avatar
WonderWendy3
Posts: 12412
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by WonderWendy3 »

koan;603560 wrote: can you explain the grapes to me? :o


She was gonna feed them to him to be romatic, but got hungry:confused:
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

Maybe he should go ahead with the next question and 3 can catch up. :thinking:
User avatar
Imladris
Posts: 4798
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:29 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by Imladris »

Bloomin' 'eck! These girls have had Mills and Boon overdose.



Someone give them a shake, I know it's K and he's irresistable but he probably farts in bed like the rest of mankind. (Sorry K if you don't!!!)
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy





Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

Aw geez Imladris....you sure know how to kill romance. But like you said, it *is* K so.... :-6
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

That was a tough one last time but everyone did pretty well.

How do you make "I would end world poverty and bring peace on Earth" sound realistic?
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

koan;605101 wrote: That was a tough one last time but everyone did pretty well.



How do you make "I would end world poverty and bring peace on Earth" sound realistic?


Yeah...without sounding like a Miss America contestant. :rolleyes:

I know which one I want for him!! But will he choose that one...?

When do we find out??
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

looks like we only need one more answer then it's up to K to make his choice.

Lot's of info to go on... looks like he's concerned with ideals more than anything else. That's a good quality.
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

Contestant 1, please get in there!! I can't handle too much more popcorn!!

:D
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

Yay! Now we get to find out who K picks!

Seems like very different types of answers. Don't forget to tell us why you picked the winner.
User avatar
zinkyusa
Posts: 3298
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:34 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by zinkyusa »

can i have the runner(s) up?



pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
User avatar
Imladris
Posts: 4798
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:29 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by Imladris »

Well done Red Glitter!



Now then, you will find a small package arriving in the mail, inside is a small secret camera for you to hide on yourself for the date, please make sure that you capture everything that happens because some of us girlies need to know just how hot K really is.



Thank you very much.



Your sad friend who lives has no life. ;)



Immy x :D
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy





Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

Imladris;606008 wrote: Well done Red Glitter!



Now then, you will find a small package arriving in the mail, inside is a small secret camera for you to hide on yourself for the date, please make sure that you capture everything that happens because some of us girlies need to know just how hot K really is.



Thank you very much.



Your sad friend who lives has no life.



Immy x


:yh_rotfl



Immy! You're too funny! Believe me, any pictures I were to ever take would be mine and his alone and in a lockbox somewhere in Switzerland. Besides if the date went well...he'd find the camera at some point. Oh wait I'm not that kinda girl, I forgot. :thinking:

I know the date thing's just for fun but I will tell you in all seriousness, K has the coolest, most sensuous, most incredible voice I have EVER heard. EVER. I hope he won't mind me saying that. It makes me want to lie next to him in the dark and have him talk to me...about anything. The Gettysburg Address, it wouldn't matter. And turn-on that it is, his voice is also very soothing at the same time. Does that make sense? If I were in one of my black rant moods I think he could probably talk me out of it and that's saying a lot. I couldn't say if he's as hot as y'all think, but I'd put hard money on it myself.

Besides...he's a genuinely nice person and that goes far with me. :-4 I think that's also part of what makes him so hot.

God. He'll never talk to me again after this, I just know it. Well heck, he has to know already that we're crazy for him.

HA! K, I hope you're blushing when you see this! At least as much as I am now. But don't be mad at me, ok? :yh_wink



Uh...we're still friends, right? Uh...K??

User avatar
Pheasy
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:56 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by Pheasy »

:yh_cry :yh_cry

.

.

.

That was fun - enjoy your date K and Red. :-4 :-4
User avatar
Imladris
Posts: 4798
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:29 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by Imladris »

RedGlitter;606009 wrote: :yh_rotfl



Immy! You're too funny! Believe me, any pictures I were to ever take would be mine and his alone and in a lockbox somewhere in Switzerland. Besides if the date went well...he'd find the camera at some point. Oh wait I'm not that kinda girl, I forgot. :thinking:



I know the date thing's just for fun but I will tell you in all seriousness, K has the coolest, most sensuous, most incredible voice I have EVER heard. EVER. I hope he won't mind me saying that. It makes me want to lie next to him in the dark and have him talk to me...about anything. The Gettysburg Address, it wouldn't matter. And turn-on that it is, his voice is also very soothing at the same time. Does that make sense? If I were in one of my black rant moods I think he could probably talk me out of it and that's saying a lot. I couldn't say if he's as hot as y'all think, but I'd put hard money on it myself.

Besides...he's a genuinely nice person and that goes far with me. :-4 I think that's also part of what makes him so hot.



God. He'll never talk to me again after this, I just know it. Well heck, he has to know already that we're crazy for him.



HA! K, I hope you're blushing when you see this! At least as much as I am now. But don't be mad at me, ok?



Uh...we're still friends, right? Uh...K??




I am just a touch jealous that you've spoken to him.



Poor chap is probably quite scared by the thought of rampaging pre-menopausal sad cases - not me you understand, that's my friend!:sneaky:
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy





Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

ThePheasant;606015 wrote: :yh_cry

.

.

.

That was fun - enjoy your date K and Red. :-4


Thank you Pheasant! You played very well. You are far more subtle than I could ever be. ;) I should take lessons from you as being subtle is not something I am able to pull off too well.

RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

Imladris;606022 wrote: I am just a touch jealous that you've spoken to him.



Poor chap is probably quite scared by the thought of rampaging pre-menopausal sad cases - not me you understand, that's my friend!:sneaky:


:wah: @ Pre-menopausal sad cases. I just had this image of poor K fleeing the clutching grasp of a pack of blazing hot older women hot on his coattails. Well...? He's such a charmer that it's almost his own fault that we like him so much. He makes us do it. (and we oblige willingly) Am I wrong here, Immy??

He's going to get a fat head if we don't shut up about him.

Oh and don't be jealous....now that I've made him so conscious of his voice he'll probably never want to talk with me again. Damn it. Screwed that one up, didn't I? :thinking: But then he could always surprise me. (Red hopes)
User avatar
Pheasy
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:56 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by Pheasy »

RedGlitter;606726 wrote:

Thank you Pheasant! You played very well. You are far more subtle than I could ever be. ;) I should take lessons from you as being subtle is not something I am able to pull off too well.




:-4 :-4 Aww Red I could not of lost to a better person :-4
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

Good deal Magenta. Thanks.:)
User avatar
Pheasy
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:56 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by Pheasy »

:-4 :-4 Pheasy :-4 :-4
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

That date is so relaxing I get mellow just reading it. :cool:
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

koan;609121 wrote: That date is so relaxing I get mellow just reading it. :cool:


:-6 Well you know....K's not the kind of man you can just reach over and take a bite out of....he's more like....um....:rolleyes: tying a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue. Skill and time are required. :-4

.

.

.

.

.

.

I love this. I just keep getting myself in deeper, don't I?
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

I know what you're thinking, Red. :D
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

koan;610048 wrote: I know what you're thinking, Red. :D


Heh heh heh....the clementine, right? :yh_drool
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by RedGlitter »

koan;610070 wrote: http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showp ... ostcount=1

#4 ;)


Rats! It won't let me in! Needs a password. What's in there, Koan??
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

Commentary on Dating Game - K Snyder

Post by koan »

RedGlitter;610079 wrote: Rats! It won't let me in! Needs a password. What's in there, Koan??


It doesn't need a password...

Things you won't hear women say ;)

Return to “Commentary”