The Bare Facts

A forum to discuss local issues in Scotland.
capt_buzzard

The Bare Facts

Post by capt_buzzard »

A business excutive has been sentenced to three years' probation in Glasgow after he tried to conduct a job interview while naked.

Glasgow Sheriff Court heard how the gentleman left the room in a suit but returned in his birthday suit to interview a female candidate. When the job canididate declined to strip as well, he put his clothes back on and attempted to continue the interview, but the woman fled.

He told the court that he wanted a bit of excitement that afternoon, that's purely all it was.

Irish Independent News

www.unison.ie/
pina

The Bare Facts

Post by pina »

Think I heard that somewhere..

The job must have been to work on a nudist beach. Ha Ha.

Seriously you couldn't go through an interview with the guy naked without laughing at him, or thinking you were on Candid Camera or similar.

I remember one of my first interviews when I was 16 the man asked me how much I thought I was worth....I walked out.:yh_rotfl

capt_buzzard

The Bare Facts

Post by capt_buzzard »

pina wrote: Think I heard that somewhere..

The job must have been to work on a nudist beach. Ha Ha.

Seriously you couldn't go through an interview with the guy naked without laughing at him, or thinking you were on Candid Camera or similar.

I remember one of my first interviews when I was 16 the man asked me how much I thought I was worth....I walked out.:yh_rotflAnd why not? A bit of excitement:D
nvalleyvee

The Bare Facts

Post by nvalleyvee »

I'm a bit flabergasted. I think I would have been laughing also - wondering where the camera was hidden. Then I would have been asking how much money he'd pay to keep me silent. :rolleyes:
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
capt_buzzard

The Bare Facts

Post by capt_buzzard »

nvalleyvee wrote: I'm a bit flabergasted. I think I would have been laughing also - wondering where the camera was hidden. Then I would have been asking how much money he'd pay to keep me silent. :rolleyes:But there was no camera. Just the lady's word
Bothwell

The Bare Facts

Post by Bothwell »

Where did he keep his pen?
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
capt_buzzard

The Bare Facts

Post by capt_buzzard »

Where you keep your pen:wah:
ladyinthemists

The Bare Facts

Post by ladyinthemists »