Poor turn out.

A forum to discuss local issues in Scotland.
buttercup

Poor turn out.

Post by buttercup »

The turn out for voting yesterday was dire where i live, maybe as little as 10%

We did however get to meet the first minister of Scotland. The dogs loved him which i liked, dogs are a good judge of a persons character / energy.
Oscar Namechange

Poor turn out.

Post by Oscar Namechange »

buttercup;1199936 wrote: The turn out for voting yesterday was dire where i live, maybe as little as 10%

We did however get to meet the first minister of Scotland. The dogs loved him which i liked, dogs are a good judge of a persons character / energy. I've been googling like mad trying to get our results here in Bristol. As far as i know...... the Lib Dems gained 4 wins over Labour.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
gmc

Poor turn out.

Post by gmc »

buttercup;1199936 wrote: The turn out for voting yesterday was dire where i live, maybe as little as 10%

We did however get to meet the first minister of Scotland. The dogs loved him which i liked, dogs are a good judge of a persons character / energy.

Looks like that here as well. Our local labour MP is in hiding and there was no canvassing or anything. I would like to think it was shame and embarrassment but suspect it's just complete indifference. Looks like the SNP councillors are just as corrupt as labour ever were.
buttercup

Poor turn out.

Post by buttercup »

It seems the final Scottish result will not be revealed until Monday because the Western Isles, with its strong Sabbatarian traditions, does not count votes on a Sunday.

I got some lovely photo's of our first minister with the dogs but i keep getting a error message trying to upload them pfftt.
Victoria

Poor turn out.

Post by Victoria »

Turn out wasnt great here either.

The Dutch have been told off by the EU we blabbed about results before we were supposed to.Oops:lips:
buttercup

Poor turn out.

Post by buttercup »

Attempt from photobucket

Attached files
buttercup

Poor turn out.

Post by buttercup »

That's my lovely husband Andy with the first minister (hopefully he's my next client ;)
Bill Sikes

Poor turn out.

Post by Bill Sikes »

Victoria;1199942 wrote: The Dutch have been told off by the EU we blabbed about results before we were supposed to.Oops: lips:

They're sht-scared about encouraging "Euro-sceptic" voters.
Odie

Poor turn out.

Post by Odie »

Canada's turnouts have been down now 3 years....no one cares anymore as any politician is full of crap.

All they do is make promises to get voted......then those promises are broken.
Life is just to short for drama.
gmc

Poor turn out.

Post by gmc »

I the SNP have done quite well. I suspect they will make a dent on labour in the next Westminster election as well. Gordon and Tony's legacy-the complete destruction of the labour arty as a viable political party. What D'ya think? Would you employ Gordon Brown or Alastair Darling? Maybe they can get jobs as traffic wardens in Edinburgh-they have the right kind of mentality, power crazy and incapable of using their common sense:sneaky:
buttercup

Poor turn out.

Post by buttercup »

Nah, no perks to the job other than ticket the S.N.P's cars :wah:
gmc

Poor turn out.

Post by gmc »

buttercup;1201495 wrote: Nah, no perks to the job other than ticket the S.N.P's cars :wah:

I hear tell plans to subsidise MSP's tram fares have been scuppered:sneaky:

Return to “Scotland”