Scottish Lonely Hearts

A forum to discuss local issues in Scotland.
Bez

Scottish Lonely Hearts

Post by Bez »

Which one's you Clancy ?? :D
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Rapunzel

Scottish Lonely Hearts

Post by Rapunzel »

Clancy wrote:

....best you keep these kites in the air, in case us chaps need to give those nasty huns a damn good thrashing, what?. :)

I say, old chap, play the white man. That's just not cricket, what? :wah:
spot

Scottish Lonely Hearts

Post by spot »

Damned fine ads, those. Don't know when I've seen better.

"Strong stomach essential", eh? Never known one where it wasn't, to be honest. Prefer a couple of rubbers any day. Gettin' past it, that's my trouble. Too long a memory, too little capacity for ignorin' faults any longer. Don't care how attractive a filly is, is she don't trot on command she's more trouble than she's worth.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Raven

Scottish Lonely Hearts

Post by Raven »

have'nt pulled lately eh?:wah:
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
spot

Scottish Lonely Hearts

Post by spot »

Raven wrote: have'nt pulled lately eh?:wah:Bloody immigrants, think they can just walk in and own the place. Where were you when they bombed Coventry, that's what I'd like to know! Damned Johnnie-come-latelies.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Scottish Lonely Hearts

Post by spot »

But... surely that *was* Clancy trying to sound like a Texan...
Sheryl

Scottish Lonely Hearts

Post by Sheryl »

Clancy wrote: Hey, Mary-lou, Cindy-Sue, and fishy-Bob Y'all come back naow, ya' hear :)

*with apologies to my Texan friends in here* :-4

.... bigger boys made me do it :)

Hey now I have an aunt named Mary Lou

Besides it's Billy Bob, Billy Joe, Bubba, Bubba Jr, Leroy, .....:D
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son

Return to “Scotland”