Killer Kids

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
lady cop

Killer Kids

Post by lady cop »

acydikeen wrote: A "homocide" cop would still not be involved with child-killers, not specifically, its a matter for a different are of expertise..

So, your at least 41 yes?

Wow, you know more about child-killers than someone half your age!

Does that make you feel all big and important now?

GROW UPthe last resort of the defeated ...and this is how you spell HOMICIDE. run and hide little boy, because you can't answer intelligently or engage in discussion, you need to resort to ad hominem attacks. see ya. ...oh, and by the way, what do you know about florida? i am involved in murders regardless of the age of the perpetrators, since when the murder occurs we don't initially know the age of the perpetrator. another DUH.
lady cop

Killer Kids

Post by lady cop »

you know if you had any real sense, you would have engaged my experience in discussion. and even valued it.
lady cop

Killer Kids

Post by lady cop »

acydikeen wrote: Yes, at first you would be, but then the case would be handed to another agency (or maybe you's do it dofferent over there, but if thats the case, its a poor case at that)..

Ahaha, I'm desperate?

Your the one who has to resort to pathetically mocking my spelling!i will be sure to tell the florida sheriff departments of your opinion.

smithy87

Killer Kids

Post by smithy87 »

acydikeen wrote: Why?

And play up to you?

No thanks..

Although I'm jealous of some of your laws, the ones surrounding this cae in America would have involved a long span in jail, and the key being thrown away :-5

and the problem with that.............? :confused:
lady cop

Killer Kids

Post by lady cop »

And play up to you?your desperation is obvious. you have descended into lame. but i have to leave, bye.
Peg

Killer Kids

Post by Peg »

And play up to you?

No thanks..

Although I'm jealous of some of your laws, the ones surrounding this cae in America would have involved a long span in jail, and the key being thrown away :-5
Not neccessarily acyd. There's people in prison serving longer sentences for a bag of weed than for murder. It all depends on who you are, if you could afford a good lawyer, and the judge's mood the day of sentencing, etc.
gmc

Killer Kids

Post by gmc »

posted by ladycop

perhaps because i have studied criminology for 30 years, been a cop/homicide detective for 20, know some child murderers, taught law, i MIGHT know a couple things. and homicide is my speciality...want to go head to head on that subject? run of the mill as i am. LOL

Posted by acidikeen

So, your at least 41 yes?

Wow, you know more about child-killers than someone half your age!

Does that make you feel all big and important now?

I don't know whether to despair of the English educational system or be impressed by the american one.

Incidentally four of the five have been released without charge one-a twelve year old girl has been charged with attempted murder.

Return to “England”