perpetuating the many problems our society is facing today

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
abbey

Post by abbey »

I've read your post 4 times now as i was more than a little confused.

Seems to me that if you have a problem with youths, then the police should be involved.

I would have thought that first & foremost would be the safety of your child, not how government is utilising £420 million.

Why on earth are you suffering in silence?

Local authorities have issued ASBO's and they appear to be working, have you thought of going down that route?

You dont make yourself clear what it is you're campaining against!
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

I fully sympathise with your problem and hope that in the first instance at least you will follow Abbey`s sound advice. Although that is not always easy. Do you have any friends or relations living near you who are also suffering similarly, and if so, could you go with them to make a complaint?
David813

Post by David813 »

kissedangel66 wrote: Who is Abbey? Oh yes the police are there to protect me. Why does my human rights have to become a campaign. Police law and order etc. abby should not be pushing the emphasis on the victim of hate crime. Unless he is also passing the buck. the problem are the indivduals and families concerned. How dare she imply things about my kid. Sorry mate you sound like a politician or someone who just pushes paper and does not know how the real world works. The police have up till now have not invited me to make a statement more that 2 months have gone by.Sounds like you need a drink!:yh_ttth
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
abbey

Post by abbey »

kissedangel66 wrote: I've read your post 20 times. You have not experienced this have you. Involved doing what ? You have not got a glue. do you think I am like you why do you write I am suffering in slience. Where did I write I am suffering in slience? When you write about safety of my child I am a strong woman. You sound ignorant to real life.

ASBO's appear to working for whom?Here you go let me refresh your memory.........

kissedangel66 wrote: The important issue here is that we are informed that money spent on government, is money well spent. There are many like me who are suffering is silence,

ASBO'S DO work, two boys in the next street to me were served with asbo's & it did the trick.

I resent the statement you make that i am ignorant to life, i dont sit in a detached, thatched cottage with roses around the door chasing butterflies!

I live in a town that has more than its fair share of youth nuisance, the difference is, WE got off our arses and did something about it!

Maybe you should try it.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

come on Abbey...you haven't got a GLUE! :yh_rotfl
abbey

Post by abbey »

lady cop wrote: come on Abbey...you haven't got a GLUE! :yh_rotfl Bad Lady cop. :D
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i do not believe for one moment that a 6 year old child is being actually assaulted and the police do nothing. there is more to this than meets the eye. how assaulted? the definition of assault is to put in fear, not actual touching. physically harmed? verbally threatened? be specific, pretend i am the copper you are reporting this to. and i will tell you how to proceed.
Peg

Post by Peg »

kissedangel--People here are trying to help. They are trying to UNDERSTAND the exact nature of the problem. Maybe you can be more specific as to what these teenagers are doing. What have they done, what have you done about it, etc. Have they physically laid a hand on your child? Do they use words to terrorize and threaten him? When you have gone to the police, they refuse to take a statement? What EXACTLY?
Philadelphia Eagle

Post by Philadelphia Eagle »

I get the feeling reading this thread that the lady doesn't want to, or perhaps can't, illustrate the precise nature of the problem.

I also get the feeling that it's racially based.
America the Beautiful :-6

website - home.comcast.net/~nmusgrave/
abbey

Post by abbey »

Kissedangel, i did'nt mean to sound flippant in my posts, of course i can't liken the problems we have in the town i live in to the problems you are facing.

But if you post that you are having a problem and dont specify what the problem is then we have to read between the lines.

If you've reported these incidents to the police and they've failed to act on them then you must report the policemen involved to their superiors.

I know it all sounds pie in the sky, but you have to bang on doors and make as much noise as you can to be heard.

I'm sorry that you and your family are having such a hard time of it, i hope that you manage to resolve your problems.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

why is it so difficult to be specific or precise? i have no way to write up this nebulous complaint. tell me what happened and describe the perpetrators,and i will do something, i am BOUND to and SWORN to. (speaking for your police of course.) and even speaking for myself, i have offered to help. there are a couple people here i have helped in real life, and would do the same for you if i am able.
abbey

Post by abbey »

First port of call is to make an appointment with the sergeant at the police station involved.

Tell him that you have made complaints and no action has been taken, so you want to make a complaint against the officer concerned.

If you still feel that you are getting nowhere, go to see a solicitor, you get the 1st hour free, ask advice on how you can go about getting the police to take action.

Its likely that you will get legal aid, just remember you have far more clout with a solicitor fighting your corner.

Good luck, i hope you get something sorted out, sooner than later x.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Sorry to be pedantic, Abbey, but you only get about 10 minutes free. This free time is usually given during out of hours 'surgeries', phone around the solicitors listed for your area in the yellow pages. Your local MP also runs surgeries which would be worth your while attending. Also talk to the good folks at the Citizen's Advice Bureau (CAB). You can also look up Parentline Plus in your phonebook as they have a free national helpline which you can phone 24/7 for help and advice and if you just need someone to listen to you.

If you find out when these surgeries are and take the time to attend you'll probably find a lot more help can be given than you are perhaps aware of.

Your personal details are kept private in each instance and so you can go into much more detail there than you can here. Hope that helps!
Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

By the North do you mean Bradford for instance, I have worked there a lot and from what I have seen it has a large Asian community.

You seem to be intent on labelling people who have wronged you or your daughter, bullying is wrong whatever the colour of the victim or the bully, should not the school have taken action?

On the July bombings I think that you will find that at least one of the bombers came from London and all of them had visited mosques in London where radical preachers practice.

Ignorance assists racism in every way possible, to condemn all Northerners as racist and all Londoners as paragons of intergration is patently absurd, neither is the truth.

I hope you resolve your issues with the police and whoever else has wronged you but I don't think blanket statements regarding racism will help any.
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

quote....This message is for lady cop if you have got nothing worthwhile to say please do not post to this thread. Lady cop has a way of trying to make people look stupid, when in fact she is the police patrolling this ....i shall post wherever i bloody well wish to post! i think you're a phony. you have never answered a direct question.
Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

Kissedangel or whatever, do what you want but please don't have the nerve to lecture me about my country. I have lived here for all of my 47 years and have travelled widely both here and foreign climes. Let me tell you this place is not so bad.

You say that you do not condemn all northerners, yet I do not see the phrase below qualified with the word "some" or "a few"

Northerners through their politically frame work treat black/brown people like dirt

Also you can let off telling me what I can and cannot say whether you think I have a "Glue" (sic) about it or not. This country you choose to malign so much is still a free democracy last time I looked, therefore I get to say what I want.

Please direct me to a source where I will find that the police are instructed to treat black people with fear and caution?

Not name call....you know what I mean er no I dont as it makes no sense.

Thankyou for accusing me of ranting, having read a couple of your posts I could rearrange a well known phrase that uses the words pot and kettle but I fear I would be considered racist.

If you want a debate about these things then get a grip and provide backup for your accusations.

I am the wiseone any solicitor will tell you this
ps I have asked my solicitor and he has never heard of you Q.E.D
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

kissedangel66 wrote: Let me tell you what your game is. I clocked you months ago. When you find that someone thread is gathering interest you jump in pretending that you are interested in them. Then you get them into conversation through emails making sure that they post their replies to the thread in question. You are cunning because you reply to the thread only when the info will make you look like the good person. When have you asked me a direct question when it comes to serious debate? What you do is ask direct questions about personal details. Out of all the people who have replied you are the one who is unhelpful. I know you are well read, but still your aim is shut up the strong woman. Again, name calling and swearing. If I was not a direct person I would not be taking you on now. You are a typically weak woman who hides behind others. Then cries when she is caught out. Next thing you will be using your monthly period as an excuse. Go rest yourself...
Back the truck UP. I have no idea who p!ssed in your Wheaties, and I really don't care, but you have got the entirely wrong person here. IF you came here to discuss an issue, discuss it. If you came here to attack people, you picked the wrong place, and the wrong person. You've got a whole 33 posts under your belt and you're going to start slamming people?? Umm...no. Stick to the discussions, or shut the f**k up.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

BR now just get off the fence and say what you feel:D
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Bothwell wrote: BR now just get off the fence and say what you feel:D
Who is this moron and why is she zeroing in on LC??? :mad:
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

orangesox1

Post by orangesox1 »

No one seems to be able to say things as well as you BR:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
orangesox1

Post by orangesox1 »

BabyRider wrote: Who is this moron and why is she zeroing in on LC??? :mad:

Maybe some police discrimination there. I think she feels let down by the police and is zeroing in on LC
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

orangesox1 wrote: No one seems to be able to say things as well as you BR:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
Well this p!sses me off...the first 2 posts I read from this twit are attacks on LC. WTF??!?!?!! Anybody know why??
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

no it's not just the police it's English northerners, some areas of the government, add to this lady bikers, and me no doubt
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

lady cop wrote: why is it so difficult to be specific or precise? i have no way to write up this nebulous complaint. tell me what happened and describe the perpetrators,and i will do something, i am BOUND to and SWORN to. (speaking for your police of course.) and even speaking for myself, i have offered to help. there are a couple people here i have helped in real life, and would do the same for you if i am able. this is my great offense...i offered real help in the real world. and your assessment of me does not even require a reply. it's like the ravings you are noted for here. bang on.
Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

You are already construted as racist so bring it on
By whom?

Do you know what policy is and how policy is implemented?
Do you?

Rurual Britain dislikes anything which seems different and destroys lives because of it.

It's Rural by the way, and as a brit living in a rural part of the world I refute your claim

Evidence shows this country is not a free democracy

Proof and sources please.

One of the great things about this country is it's love of eccentrics and you are proof of the fact.

Is there any chance of you answering my questions with actual sources or reasoned argument?
abbey

Post by abbey »

kissedangel66 wrote:

The reason I made this statement is because I am a Londoner now living in the north and I now under what racism is really about. Northerners through their politically frame work treat black/brown people like dirt. A true Londoner would not have bombed a place, which is the melting pot of the world. Way and behold the culprits did have strong connections with the north.
I am a northener, and i greatly resent that remark!

kissedangel66 wrote: This message is for lady cop if you have got nothing worthwhile to say please do not post to this thread. Lady cop has a way of trying to make people look stupid, when in fact she is the police patrolling this website. I always assumed that this was an open forum, whereby people posted replies and comments?? silly me!
minks

Post by minks »

abbey wrote: I am a northener, and i greatly resent that remark!

I always assumed that this was an open forum, whereby people posted replies and comments?? silly me!

I think you assumed correct Abbs. Lets just hope that our open forum policy applies to everyone.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

minks wrote: I think you assumed correct Abbs. Lets just hope that our open forum policy applies to everyone.
It does.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bez

Post by Bez »

kissedangel66......go read your signature and practise what it states......There IS a lot of bad in the world...use the energy you are using with all this bitterness and negativity to out and change it....

As I've now got sucked into this thread, I will also say LAY OFF THE PEOPLE HERE at FG....you will never find a better bunch of guys and gals on this planet.... I fear you have soured any good relationships you may have gained by being a member here.:mad: Your loss !!
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
pina

Post by pina »

[quote=flopstock]Just a guess on my part of course....perhaps she needs to get laid?:wah:

:yh_rotfl...:yh_rotfl

Return to “England”