Damn!!As in EEEEWWWW!

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
Raven

Damn!!As in EEEEWWWW!

Post by Raven »

What is up with these foreign folk who dare to make England home and NOT know about DEODOURANT??? As far as I can telll, the shops are more than equipped to handle the various tastes of fragrance, so what the heck are these smelly people thinking?? It is called SOAP for cryin out loud!! Take a F$%*^!ng BATH!!!! :-5
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
flopstock

Damn!!As in EEEEWWWW!

Post by flopstock »

Forget fragrance. what ever happened to just smelling clean, or better yet, just not smelling.

I go to meetings that are a battle of the fragrances. makes you want to gag sometimes.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Raven

Damn!!As in EEEEWWWW!

Post by Raven »

Ah yes, there is the other extreme...but I would still prefer that to the disgusting BO that makes you want to puke when the offensive person passes. THAT odour is caused by bacteria from being unclean. Heck, even scrubbing with SAND gets rid of the bacteria!

The source of this rant is a certain Asian offender who was in the waiting room on the train platform. Stunk up the whole room!! I went outside in REALLY cold weather to wait out my twenty minutes! At least the breeze was fresh! But this place is chocker block full of stinkers!! It is HORRID!!
Snowfire

Damn!!As in EEEEWWWW!

Post by Snowfire »

I do a physical job and I smell better going home than some of them do first thing in the morning. I've sat next to some rancid articles on the tube at times. There's a tramp who gets on the Northern line regularly in the morning. Not sure where he's going or where he's been but he don't 'alf chuck up
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Raven

Damn!!As in EEEEWWWW!

Post by Raven »

To me, a sensitive nosed, western woman who was raised with cleanliness is next to godliness, there is no bloody excuse for being a filthy, smelly bugger in this age of running water! It's not like they have to go to the Ganges to bathe! The Medway and the Thames are not far from anybody!:yh_rotfl
Scrat

Damn!!As in EEEEWWWW!

Post by Scrat »

Some guy at the place I work has a severe foot fungus problem. You can always tell where he's been by the stench, it's a fetid trail that follows him wherever he goes. All you have to do is wash your feet regularly and use a little powder and clean socks shoes and you won't have a problem.

Somebody needs to talk to this guy.
Raven

Damn!!As in EEEEWWWW!

Post by Raven »

Scrat;1353823 wrote: Some guy at the place I work has a severe foot fungus problem. You can always tell where he's been by the stench, it's a fetid trail that follows him wherever he goes. All you have to do is wash your feet regularly and use a little powder and clean socks shoes and you won't have a problem.

Somebody needs to talk to this guy.
Thats just gross! Wonder if he will get the point when they have to amputate his feet?
Snowfire

Damn!!As in EEEEWWWW!

Post by Snowfire »

Even in the hot summers I have to wear big steel toed boots and my feet NEVER smell. My socks smell the same when I take them off at night as when I put them on in the morning
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
koan

Damn!!As in EEEEWWWW!

Post by koan »

There is some cultural cross over with smell though, not to say that the occasional person needs serious hygiene lessons. The food differences between some cultures ends up creating distinct smells that are a result of diet. While they smell bad to Westerners we smell like sour rotting cheese to them.
fuzzywuzzy

Damn!!As in EEEEWWWW!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

huh!too true Koan.... if you eat meat you're going to smell like rotting meat...to the cultures that eat mainly fish or mostly vegetarian.

Raven, running water has been around since Roman times ..........by god they liked the garlic though.

Scrat, can be more than just a foot odour problem .

ha I love these sort of discussions ......if anyone is interested look up the reason brides originally had a bouqet at there weddings. lol lol love it.
CARLA

Damn!!As in EEEEWWWW!

Post by CARLA »

I have such a keen sense of smell, taste and hearing I'm retching just thinking I smell these people. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Odie

Damn!!As in EEEEWWWW!

Post by Odie »

Summer is the worst, feet stink, bodies stink, some just don't care.

garlic & curry breath?

my god, does no one gargle?
Life is just to short for drama.
cars

Damn!!As in EEEEWWWW!

Post by cars »

Smells can go both ways. Too much "fragrance" can be a bad thing as well. There was this woman I worked with that wore so much perfume, you could smell her coming 25 to 30 feet away. And when she stopped, if she stood there too long, she could have left a puddle! :wah:
Cars :)

Return to “England”