Top Gear

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
pink princess

Top Gear

Post by pink princess »

not sure if this should be in the TV forum or here, i put it in the english bit coz i thought it might not mean anything to the other nations amongst us....

http://cars.msn.co.uk/CarNews/TGBanApr05/
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
pink princess

Top Gear

Post by pink princess »

nope its true

and theres discussions going on about it at other forums too, everyone pretty much thinks its ridiculous

lady cop - this can be the problem with England - however if you think you can put up with such absurdity.....!! :wah:
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

smithy87

Top Gear

Post by smithy87 »

My fells luvs Top Gear and I'm the same - when I watch it I'm hooked. Its quite funny. Its bollocks they want to ban it :mad:
gmc

Top Gear

Post by gmc »

I like it as well, I hope this is a joke. It's bollocks anyway, at least they don't take themselves too seriously which is more than you can say for some of the lobby groups.
pink princess

Top Gear

Post by pink princess »

another good reason to watch......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/profiles/

mmmmmm, richard

(bad piccie here but yummy scrummy mmmmmm!!!) :-4

i used to complain about watching it to my boyf but not anymore!!
life is what you make it

Bothwell

Top Gear

Post by Bothwell »

I used to like the old style top gear, when you actually had a few facts about the cars thrown in, the latest format is set up for Clarkson's acolytes to spend the whole programme brownosing him, it's the Jeremy Clarkson show by any other name.

I like Clarkson, I like it when he does entertainment shows and I like it when he used to do just car shows, mixing them both is hopeless ad the other presenters are crap, bring back Quentin Wilson. Actually Clarkson's writing is very funny, he has a column in the Sunday times.
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
lady cop

Top Gear

Post by lady cop »

pink princess wrote:

lady cop - this can be the problem with England - however if you think you can put up with such absurdity.....!! :wah: Ah, but absurdity has been my stock in trade! ....Old Blighty holds far more compelling interests for me :) ;)

Return to “England”