To England, Scotland, Wales Northern Ireland

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

I have asked the management of 'Forum Garden' to remove my moderator status from the UK. As I do not reside in the UK. There are now enough English, Scottish and Welsh Members who can, if they so wish become Moderator for England, Scotland or Wales or even Northern Ireland.

Ireland is big enough for me,
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

capt_buzzard wrote:

Ireland is big enough for me, not sure about that BUZZ! :yh_shamrk :yh_bigsmi :yh_shamrk
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

lady cop wrote: not sure about that BUZZ! :yh_shamrk :yh_bigsmi :yh_shamrk There are now more members from the UK, Gt Britain that can take it on. Bill Sikes, Bothwell, Abbey.....................the list is endless.

It calls for a POLL amongst UK members?
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

anyone is free to apply of course, and i will ask Bothwell in the morning if he is interested. Bill Sikes is a great guy, but hasn't been around lately, don't know why, i miss his posts. and Abbey would be wonderful also!
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

lady cop wrote: anyone is free to apply of course, and i will ask Bothwell in the morning if he is interested. Bill Sikes is a great guy, but hasn't been around lately, don't know why, i miss his posts. and Abbey would be wonderful also!Queen Abbey

Return to “England”