It's Raining

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
Bez

It's Raining

Post by Bez »

Hey guys....temperatures up and it's raining. Well I'm glad to see the rain, but why did it have to choose Mothers Day weekend to chuck it down ????
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
lady cop

It's Raining

Post by lady cop »

funny. Bothwell just called me and said it was pissing down, and i know you're not in the same postcode! LOL...Bez i would give anything to see a good rainy day!! i am sick of this relentless :-6
theia

It's Raining

Post by theia »

Same here...rain. Must be the whole UK?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
chonsigirl

It's Raining

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, it is Mother's Day there? Wow! Happy Mother's Day Bez and Theia and everyone!

*learn something new every day, we wait until May!*
Rapunzel

It's Raining

Post by Rapunzel »

Yup, it's bucketing down here too and has been all day!

Good grief, I wouldn't send a dog out in this weather.................... so I let my hubby go instead! :wah: :wah:
theia

It's Raining

Post by theia »

Thanks Chonsi...it's actually Mothering Sunday tomorrow but my son and his girlfriend treated me to lunch today...and my daughter gave me some lovely pressies last weekend because she's working today and tomorrow. I've got super children :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke

Return to “England”