Help the Bee's

All aspects of your pet's behavior. Do you need help? Is your pet behaving normally?
Oscar Namechange

Help the Bee's

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Just one little thing you can do.

When seeing a Bee on the ground, It's likely It's exhausted.

A teaspoon of sugar In some water...

Every little helps..

Attached files
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
fuzzywuzzy

Help the Bee's

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

why do you put that crap from facebook on to here?

If you want to help bees start planting. And before you say anything I had a bee hive in an old tyre..........yeah. The honey comb tasted like crap but they are resourceful ....start planting bee attracting plants to your garden . That's how you get bees, it's kind of bullshite to say there are no bees but no one plants old english gardens anymore, cause it's too much work, or it dies off, or it's not pleasing to the eye all year round.....bees have been traditionally a farming tool, start it up again in the cities.

back to basics. america has a problem with bees for exactly the same reason .....prove the GMO guys wrong . Start planting
Oscar Namechange

Help the Bee's

fuzzywuzzy;1455393 wrote: why do you put that crap from facebook on to here?

If you want to help bees start planting. And before you say anything I had a bee hive in an old tyre..........yeah. The honey comb tasted like crap but they are resourceful ....start planting bee attracting plants to your garden . That's how you get bees, it's kind of bullshite to say there are no bees but no one plants old english gardens anymore, cause it's too much work, or it dies off, or it's not pleasing to the eye all year round.....bees have been traditionally a farming tool, start it up again in the cities.

back to basics. america has a problem with bees for exactly the same reason .....prove the GMO guys wrong . Start planting In your long absence when you didn't need this forum or It's people, other members posted about Bee decline. So what where It comes from? I just thought It may Interest them.

If It's that boring to you, then post something Interesting for a change. We are not exactly swamped by threads at the moment.

Beside, you are wrong. The pic I posted Is how to save one bee on the ground. Nothing to do with the actual decline of Bee numbers. It's not lack of planting that kills Bee's, It's the pesticides used on what we do grow. I thought everyone knew that.

Bee decline: EU to ban pesticides, despite UK opposition - Channel 4 News
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Help the Bee's

Ahhh found It !!!!

Here we go Fuzzy...You may think the forum revolves around you but I posted the pic just In case gmc and Bryn were Interested.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/unite ... -bees.html

Return to “Pet Behavior”