Nwa

Where our decade hasn't ended! Celebrate the Music, Culture, and Memories of our current times.
djtrey313

Nwa

Post by djtrey313 »

Although I feel allot of people don’t value roots as much as they should , and especially when it is with something that is not all to positive we tend to ignore and forget these things and sometimes pretend that they were never there . I was on myspace.com/nwa and I saw that they have recently released a greatest hits Cd. For something that was such a controversial product during its conception, if now looked upon in retrospect, is nothing in comparison to what all these new generation gangster rappers are making their music about. I think the point that I am trying to make is that when you can go back and pick up something like a NWA greatest hits it all makes sense. Although the message can be interpreted into other translations, a main point is that in order to make a change you have to speak about what they want to keep quiet. That’s why when I hear about these kinds of things, I support and speak on them. I am a NWA fan for life.
Nomad

Nwa

Post by Nomad »

Niggers With Attitude ?

Its self degradation at its worst.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Carl44

Nwa

Post by Carl44 »

Nomad;535671 wrote: Niggers With Attitude ?

Its self degradation at its worst.

oh thats what nwa means thanks nomad wondered what , post daddy was on about :-3

from BAFWAS

bald and fat with attitude sort of :D

Return to “Our Current Decade”