Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Discuss Astrology, Confucianism, Healing Arts, Hinduism, Mysticism, Paganism, Reincarnation, Sikhism, others
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1142425 wrote: This is an interesting one Danny

World Mysteries - Strange Artifacts, Ancient Flying Machines

Good diagram of the plane in the Cairo museum.


Thankyou I Must Say Your On The Ball Like Always , I'll Pass Ir Around On My Job Tomorrow . I Have Some Lady Who Print The Picture Out And Take Them Home And Study Them . :)
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Ufo Evidence, Best Proof of ufo's
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

In the blessed and holy name of the grear Neter Usir , Son of Geb and Nut , Children of the majestic Amun - Ra

One hundred and twenty ~ five ~ The declaration of innocence before The Neteru of the Tribunal . ( 19 x 2 ) = 38

( 1 ) . O wide - strider who came forth Anu ( helioplis ) , I Have Not Done Wrong .

( 2 ) . O fire - embracer who came from khemennu ( hermopolis ) ancient religious city in middle Al Kam associated with Tehuti ) , I Have Not Robbed .

( 3 ) . O nosey who came forth from Khemennu ( hermopolis ancient religious city in middle Al Kham associated with Tehuri ) . I Have Not Stolen .

( 4 ) . O swallower of shades who came forth from Kernet , I Have Not Slain People .

( 5 ) . O terrible of face who came forth from Rasta ( Rosetjau - name of the Necropolis of Giza or Memphis , Also passages in the tomb leading to the other world ) . I Have Not Destroyed The Food Offering .

( 6 ) . O ruty ( Double Lion , form of The Sun Deity with Two Lions back to back ) Who came forth from The Ilu '' The Sky Above '' , I Have Not Reduced Measures .

( 7 ) . O he - whose - eyes - are - in - flames who came forth from Asyut ( Ancient Town In Middle Al Kham ) , I Have Not Stolen The Neteru's Property .

( 8 ) . O burning one who came forth from Henensu ( Heracleoplis Religiousa And Political Center On The West Bank In The Middle Al Kham Near Faiyum ) , I Have Not Stolen Food .

( 9 ) . O orderer of flame who came forth from Hettahka ( Memphis - Cult Center Of Ptah ) I Was Not Sullen .

( 10 ) . O he - of - the - cavern who came forth from the west , I Have Not Fornicated

With The Fornicator .

( 11 ) . O he whose face is behind him who came forth from his hole , I Have Not Caused ( Anyone ) To Weep .

( 12 ) . I anointed one who came forth from them the chapel , I Have Not Dissembled .

( 13 ) . O hot-legs who came forth at twilight , I Have Not Transgressed .

( 14 ) . O he - who - is - blood - Who came forth of slaughter , I Have Not Done Grain Profiteering .

( 15 ) . O eater of entrails who came forth from the council of thirty , I Have Not Robbed A Parcel Of Land .

( 16 ) . O master of truth who came forth from hall of two truth , I Have Not Discussed ( Secret ) .

( 17 ) . O strayer who came forth from Bubastis ( Cult City Of Bastet In The Eastern Delta ) I Have Brought No Lawsuits .

( 18 ) . O planter who came forth from Anu ( Heliopolis ) , I Have Not Disputed At All About Property .

( 19 ) . O doubly evil one who came forth from the busirte nome , I Have Not Had Intercourse With A Married Woman .

( 20 ) . O he - who - sees - what - he - has - brought who came forth from the house of father min , I Have Not ( Wrongly ) Copulated ,

( 21 ) . O - he - who - is - over - the - great - ones - who came forth , I Have Not Struck Terror .

( 22 ) . O demolisher who came forth , I Have Not Transgressed .

( 23 ) . O proclaimer of speech who came forth from weryt , I Have Not Been Hot ( - Tempered ) .

24 ) . O youth who came forth from the double scepter nome , I Have Not Been Neglected Of Truthful Words .

( 25 ) . O dark one who came forth from darkness , I Have Not Cursed .



( 26 ) . O - he - who - brings - his offering who who comes forth from Asyut ( Ancient Town In Milldle Al Kham ) I Have Not Been Violent .

( 27 ) . O proclaimer of voice who came forth nedjefet ( A Place In The Region Of Asyut ) . I Have Not Been Impatient .

( 28 ) . O captian who came forth from weten , I Have Not Discussed .

( 29 ) . O possessor of two horns who came forth from Asyut ( Ancient Town In Middle Al Kham ) . I Have Not Been Garrulous In These Matters .

( 30 ) O nefetum who came forth from hettahka ( Memphis - Cult Center Of Ptah ) . I Have Not Done Wrong , I Have Not Done Evil .

( 31 ) . O he - who - acts - as - he - wishes who came forth from antinaipolis ( A Town In Middle Al Kham ) , I Have Not Waded In The Water .

( 32 ) . O father ihy ( Neter Who Represents The Sound Made By The Sistrum And Menat Instrument ) Who came forth from the primordial waters , My Voice Was Not Loud .

( 33 ) . O he - who - prospers - the common - people who came forth Asyut ( Ancient Town In Middle Al Kham ) . I Have Not Cursed A Neteru .

( 34 ) . O uniter of attributes who came forth from the cavern , I Have Not Made Homage .

( 35 ) . O uniter of good who came forth from the cavern .

( 36 ) I Have Not Stolen The Khenef - Cakes From The Blessed .

( 37 ) . O -he - who - bring - his - portion who came forth from the hall of the truth , I Have Not Stolen Hefnu - Cakes Of Youth , ( Nor ) Have I Fettered The Neteru Of My Town .

( 38 ) . O he - who - brightens - the - land - who came forth from faiyum ( Inlake And Marsh Area Of The West Nile , Center Of Crocodile Neter ) . I Have Not Slain Sacred Cattle .

( Coming Forth By Day )
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1142439 wrote: Thankyou I Must Say Your On The Ball Like Always , I'll Pass Ir Around On My Job Tomorrow . I Have Some Lady Who Print The Picture Out And Take Them Home And Study Them . :) We decided that we are going back to Egypt this year as we had some unexpected money come our way. I definately need to see the Cairo Museum. :):) I will take as many pics as i can for you. :)
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

( The Ten Commandments )

( 1 ) . You are to have no other eloheem except me

( 2 ) . You will not make for yourself any idol at all , any likeness ' In the skies above or that is in the planet earth from beneath or in the waters from under the planet earth .

( 3 ) . You will not prostrate ' yourself to them , nor Slave them ; For I A Yahuwa Eloheek am A jealous ' El the one Visiting the Iniquity of the Father ' upon the Children up to the Third ' and Fourth generation of them that Hate me .

( 4 ) You should not take the Name of A Yahuwa Eloheek and use it Falsely for A Yahuwa will not hold him Guiltless that takes his Falsely .

( 5 ) . Zawkar ' Remember the sabbath day , To keep it 'Holy ''

( 6 ) . You are not to 'Fight to kill '' .

( 7 ) . You are not to Commit abominations .

( 8 ) . You will not Steal

( 9 ) . You are not to Bear False Witness against your Neighbors frieds '

( 10 ) . You will not Desire your Israelite neighbor's friends house, You will not Desire ' your Israelite Neighbor's friends Confidante wife , Nor his male slave , Nor his Females slave , Nor his Ox or His ass , Nor anything that is your Israelite's Neighbors , friends .

El Katub Shil El Maawut

The Book Of The Dead

Coming Forth By Day

Inscribed By ;

Dr . Malachi Z,York
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1142440 wrote: Ufo Evidence, Best Proof of ufo's




You know 1000's upon 1000's of people have seen these thing , And these people tell the same story and they live in different country and they don't even know each other . Things that make one go Hummmmmmmmmm I'm Writeing A Post Called The Mystery Clouds Are They USO's We Can Compare Note's Ok

Thankyou again
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1142443 wrote: We decided that we are going back to Egypt this year as we had some unexpected money come our way. I definately need to see the Cairo Museum. :):) I will take as many pics as i can for you. :)




Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Good Move Maybe You Can Put Them On Line For Us :) [ checkout post 56 again ok ]

Thankyouuuu
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1142445 wrote: You know 1000's upon 1000's of people have seen these thing , And these people tell the same story and they live in different country and they don't even know each other . Things that make one go Hummmmmmmmmm

Thankyou again


Alien Artifacts-UFO Casebook Files

Another good site.

Yes..... and i have always found it odd that ancient Civilisations did not have the means to travel vast oceans yet similar artifacts and drawings are found all over the world from ancient Civilisations. Makes you think eh? :)
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1142446 wrote: Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Good Move Maybe You Can Put Them On Line For Us :)

Thankyouuuu


Certainly will :) Some artifacts they don't like you photographing but i will get what i can.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;1142462 wrote: [QUOTE=Daniyal;1142434]

Can you label your points 1, 2, 3 etc, so we can follow which point your talking about?




Later For The Game Billy-Bob !
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;1142624 wrote: [QUOTE=Daniyal;1142477]

Daniyal I tried to reason with you, no one can say I never tried. Enjoy the garden.




Billy-Bob Go Drink So Corn - Liquor And Clean Your Gum And Go Take Some One Country / Land , Steal / Take Their Resources And Set Up A Democracy / Republic , And When Ask Why You Did That Say They Had Weapon Of Mass Destruction / Try To Kill Your Daddy . ..... Bet You Had No Problem Reading This !
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Clodhopper »

Jester: No. This requires something different. (Dammit. There is a good chance Jester won't listen to this thread anymore). Ah well. Well done Daniyal. Another opponent defeated by blind ignorance.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Clodhopper »

.. realised how that looks.:-1 To be clear: what is required is education.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1142733 wrote: .. realised how that looks.:-1 To be clear: what is required is education.




Refer All You Crying To Post # 43 , By The Way Ed = Talking Horse
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1142731 wrote: Jester: No. This requires something different. (Dammit. There is a good chance Jester won't listen to this thread anymore). Ah well. Well done Daniyal. Another opponent defeated by blind ignorance.




You Speak Of How You Were Brough Up / Educated / Right ? , If Only I Wouldn't Get A Warning I'm Put Your Butt In Check . And Then You Would Realize The World Doesn't Revolve Your [ His-Story ] And Your A Nobody Then You Would Behave Yourself . :)
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

JAB;1142764 wrote: Nor does it revolve around yours.


Never Said It Does Nor Do I Act Like It Does Not My Thing . Are You Takeing Side Too ? Just Wondering I See The Troop's Are Gathering !At The Bottom Of The Hill ! Rather You Believe It Or Not I Don't Have A Ego . If Your Reading Everyone Post You Can See The Game Being Played Here . And Its Nothing New . They Like Throwing Stones And When I Throw Them Back They Get Veryyyyyyyyy Upset . The Nerve Of Them ,They Must Think The World Revolve Around Them . And If That True Then Someone Been Lying To Them . If One Have Thin Skin They Shouldn't Go Around Starting Troblem . You Don't See Me Runing To The Moderators/ Administrators Everytime They Insult Me . So They Must [ Think ] The World Revolve Them . Or They're LQQking For You To Save Them .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

JAB;1142783 wrote: No, I don't believe the world revolves around them nor do I think they do either. You've had a number of people that have tried to engage you in a discussion yet you refuse to discuss with those who have a different opinion. Why is that?




Wrong Again They're To Busy Trying To Tell Me What To Say And How To Say It . And That's The Real Deal Here . I Careless If They Disagree With What I Post Really But If They Think I'm Going To Change It Because They Think Its Wrong Or I Should Accept Their Version . They're Fooling Themselves . Let's Be Real Here You And I Both Know The Game They're Playing Here , It's Their Way Or The High Way .Those Who Are Crying The Most Have As Of Yet Proven Anything I Have Post To Be Wrong , They're Are To Busy Trying To Sabotage My Post / Asking Silly Question In Order To Change The Subject . / Making Smart Remark ... So Stop Acting Like You Don't Know What They're Doing , A Blind Man Can See They Think The World Revolves Around Their Though's . But That's The Nature Of The Beast Isn't .. Anyway I Expect You To Take Their Side Anyway , Hey Its No Bigthing . What Took You So Long .



Oh By The Way Have You Step Them Like Your Doing Me . No You Hav'nt And That Because Your Takeing Their Side . But It's Cool LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Clodhopper »

JAB: It's because if she talks fast and long enough, and convinces herself that anyone who disagrees is out to get her, she can avoid facing the fact that she's talking rubbish.

Morning Daniyal!:-6

How's life in woopwoop land today?
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Clodhopper;1142849 wrote: JAB: It's because if she talks fast and long enough, and convinces herself that anyone who disagrees is out to get her, she can avoid facing the fact that she's talking rubbish.

Morning Daniyal!:-6

How's life in woopwoop land today? So, am i in whoopwhoop land then because i find Danny's threads interesting?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Clodhopper »

Oscar: Heading that way!

:wah: I too find them interesting, but not perhaps for the reasons the author intended. (cue abuse...)
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1142875 wrote: So, am i in whoopwhoop land then because i find Danny's threads interesting?


Neteru Baruk Antut Anesa - O - Tawuh Antut

Do Something For Me Ok Don't Get Yourself In Troblem Ok . One Can Tell I Have Hit A Nerve With This Clown :wah::wah: And ( It ) Can't Get Over It , See How

( It ) Keeps Following Me Around . And Jab Say I'm Wont Discuss Anything With

(It ) How Can You Discuss AnyThing With ( It ) When ( It ) Doesn't Know Dam Thing . Out Of All My Post ( It ) As Of Yet Shown / Disproven What I'm Saying To Be Wrong , And That Because ( It ) Doesn't Know A Dam Thing . ( It ) Only Good For A Laugh And To Be A Butt Of Someone Joke . And Jab Says ( It ) Doesn't Feel The World Is Revolve Around ( It's ) Though Right :wah::wah: . Oh Well The Truth Hurts Some People .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Nomad »

Jester;1142462 wrote: [quote=Daniyal;1142434]



Can you label your points 1, 2, 3 etc, so we can follow which point your talking about?


Actually there should be labels, sub labels and sub sub labels.



1.

1.a.

1.a.cross reference point.text catalogue 1.a. - 6.70
I AM AWESOME MAN
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;1142890 wrote: Yer right I gave up. It's not worth my time.


Now Really Billy-Bob You Keep Coming Back . :wah::wah: It's Ok Billy-Bob , It Bring Attention To The Post For The Reader . Just Leave The Beer / Shot-Gun Out Side The Door .

Oh jester Someone Here Ask Are You The Same Jester In That Old Cowboy Show Call Gun Smoke ?

That Was Before My Time Dammmmmmm
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

The Pyramids In Central And South America Were Built By The Olmec, Maya, Toltec, Inca,

Zapotec And Other Early American People. Let Me Make It Clear, Before I Go Any Further,

The Stone Pyramids In South America Are Thousands Of Years Older Than What "Scientist" Are

Saying. The Fact Is, These Stone Pyramids Were Dated By A European "Scientist" That Never

Actually Visited The Site. These Modern "Archeologist" Have No Kind Of Instruments, Or

Formulas To Date Solid Stone, So Their Dates For These Pyramids, The Stone Olmec Colossal

Heads, Or Even Any Stone Fossil Are Not Accurate. Take For Example, The Pyramid Temple

Of Tikal, Guatemala, Dedicated To The Olmec Jaguar Deity. It Was Dated 600 B.C, And Said

To Be Built By The Mayan, However The Mayan Revered Quetzalcoatl, Not The Jaguar, Who

Was A Deity To Their Ancestors The Olmec, Thousands And Thousands Of Years Before The

Mayans Came On The Scene. Take Note That Most Of The Dates Given By Archeologist Are

Always Said To Be "Roughly Around", Meaning, They Are Not Sure, And Therefore Can Not Be

Taken As Facts.



Many People Are Ignorant To The Fact, That There Are Many Different Pyramids Throughout

The World. We Will Give You A Look At These Pyramids And The History Behind These

Pyramids In Detail. You Will Be Amazed And Surprised At The Location Of These Findings.

Egyptians Are Portrayed And Always Thought To Be The Only Builders Of The Pyramids,

However This Is Not True, Pyramids Can Be Located All Around The World, Proving That The

Anunnaqi/Eloheem's Influence Reached Every Part Of This Planet. You Will Find In Every

Culture, The People Will Say They Originated With "Star People" Extraterrestrials, "Sons Of

Heaven" Or As In The Bible "Sons Of God". Some Countries Which Have Pyramidal Structures

Are Mexico, Sudan, South America, Rome, Cyprus, Ethiopia, Italy, Western Asia, India, China,

North America, Japan And Pakistan And With Each Comes A "Mythological" History Of These

Supernatural Beings.



Great Cities Of Ancient Egypt

Egypt has always been a land of Mystery and Great Achievement . Viewed with awe and respect by the rest of the world , It's antiquity and wisdom are marvelous evidences of how great Nuwbuns are as a nation of people . Magnificent cities flourished as great centers of learning , Religion , Beauty , Art , And Culture , Memphis , Alexandria , Thebes , And Abu Simbel are only a few of The Khamite cities that made a great impact on The Ancient World . At the seats of government , They housed The Pharaoh and their families . As each Pharaoh came and went , The capital changed and the county expanded . Periods of War and Peace followed each other as the character of the ruler determined the character of the Empire .

The richness and vastness of this unique past belongs to you , The Nubian people . However , You know nothing of it . You have no idea how great you really are ! These cities are where many of your ancestors lived and carried on their everyday activities , The same as you do today , In different occupations , Various Economic States , Etc . The cities flourished and declined , And in some instances , As that of Akhenaton , Rose to power and fell into ruins at the death of The Pharaoh who was responsible for building it . Therefore , The following pages have been dedicated to an expose on The Great Cities Of Ancient Egypt .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Clodhopper »

There you go leaping to conclusions again. Not even any evidence that the pyramids in S.America are older, just an assertion the scientists are wrong and then an ASSUMPTION plonked in as though it is a logical consequence. Even if the dates of the pyramids are wrong, it doesn't follow that they necessarily had to be built by supernatural beings much earlier, as you assert.

Can you give me some EVIDENCE the S.American pyramids are much older than you claim scientists are saying? Beyond your mere assertion? a book? an internet link? Anything that understands the concept of logic?

Every time you start off, I look at it, see the failures of logic, the lack of evidence and the sheer silliness. And I think, "What a waste. What damned pathetic waste."

Still, you have achieved one thing (if you can call it an achievement): I miss-spoke when I said firmly that there are no special mind powers - there might be. I doubt it, but there might be.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Clodhopper;1144039 wrote: Can you give me some EVIDENCE the S.American pyramids are much older than you claim scientists are saying? Beyond your mere assertion? a book? an internet link? Anything that understands the concept of logic?

.


Steve Quayle News Alerts: Ancient Civilizations and Technology
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Clodhopper »

Pyramid Uncovered In Mexico, 1,500-year-old


Thanks, Oscar. I followed the link, but it said this story had been removed from the site....
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Clodhopper;1144079 wrote: Thanks, Oscar. I followed the link, but it said this story had been removed from the site.... Oh bugger...... I'll try to find another for you as some of them are really interesting. :):)
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Clodhopper;1144079 wrote: Thanks, Oscar. I followed the link, but it said this story had been removed from the site.... Try this one

Antiche Civiltà - Ancient Civilizations: UNEARTHING EUROPE'S OLDEST PYRAMID COMPLEX (1)
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Clodhopper »

Excellent. Thank-you.

So we have some experts saying they are pyramids, some saying they are pyramid hills, and the bulk of the archaeological community saying it's rubbish.

This is what academic controversy usually looks like. Interesting stuff - if they can find more evidence. And, of course, these have no bearing on the age of S American pyramidal structures, unless a link can be proved.

ttfn! Off out for supper.:-6
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Clodhopper;1144126 wrote: Excellent. Thank-you.

So we have some experts saying they are pyramids, some saying they are pyramid hills, and the bulk of the archaeological community saying it's rubbish.

This is what academic controversy usually looks like. Interesting stuff - if they can find more evidence. And, of course, these have no bearing on the age of S American pyramidal structures, unless a link can be proved.

ttfn! Off out for supper.:-6 TTFO :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1144109 wrote: Try this one

Antiche CiviltÃ* - Ancient Civilizations: UNEARTHING EUROPE'S OLDEST PYRAMID COMPLEX (1)




Tawuh Antut Jed Katur Anesa '' O ''



Knowldge Is Beautiful When You Know It :)

If I Don't Get Jack I Have Some Real Knowldge To Lay On You Thankyou For Your Conformation
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1144162 wrote: Tawuh Antut Jed Katur Anesa '' O ''



Knowldge Is Beautiful When You Know It :)

If I Don't Get Jack I Have Some Real Knowldge To Lay On You Thankyou For Your Conformation All knowledge is there Danny..... for those who want to search for it. :-6:-6

You have a nice day too Danny and 'Wa Neteru-baruk-antut' Danny :-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1144039 wrote: There you go leaping to conclusions again. Not even any evidence that the pyramids in S.America are older, just an assertion the scientists are wrong and then an ASSUMPTION plonked in as though it is a logical consequence. Even if the dates of the pyramids are wrong, it doesn't follow that they necessarily had to be built by supernatural beings much earlier, as you assert.

Can you give me some EVIDENCE the S.American pyramids are much older than you claim scientists are saying? Beyond your mere assertion? a book? an internet link? Anything that understands the concept of logic?

Every time you start off, I look at it, see the failures of logic, the lack of evidence and the sheer silliness. And I think, "What a waste. What damned pathetic waste."

Still, you have achieved one thing (if you can call it an achievement): I miss-spoke when I said firmly that there are no special mind powers - there might be. I doubt it, but there might be.




I Have Learn Long Time Ago People Like You Are Lock Into Your Own Way Of Thinking And No Matter How Much Information One Give You Link's / Books Etc Etc

Your Not Going To Accept It . Unlike This Spook God People Accept You Can Go To Egypt / Sudan Etc And See Touch These Things , I Try Give You The Overstanding How These Came About . And You Call Me Carzyyyyyyyyyyyy Etc . :wah: You Know What Funny I Find It Funny How Billions Of People Will Accept Book Written By Man Who Say It From God . Whom They Have Never Seen / Heard / Touch / And Does Nothing For Them , And Will Kill / Fight / Die For . But Can't Accept The Facts Given To Him / Her . Now Before You Get What Just Said Twisted I Care Less What Other People Believe Accept . But Will Try To TELL Me What I Should / Accept / Believe :wah: Now That Funny
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1144236 wrote: I Have Learn Long Time Ago People Like You Are Lock Into Your Own Way Of Thinking And No Matter How Much Information One Give You Link's / Books Etc Etc

Your Not Going To Accept It . Unlike This Spook God People Accept You Can Go To Egypt / Sudan Etc And See Touch These Things , I Try Give You The Overstanding How These Came About . And You Call Me Carzyyyyyyyyyyyy Etc . :wah: You Know What Funny I Find It Funny How Billions Of People Will Accept Book Written By Man Who Say It From God . Whom They Have Never Seen / Heard / Touch / And Does Nothing For Them , And Will Kill / Fight / Die For . But Can't Accept The Facts Given To Him / Her . Now Before You Get What Just Said Twisted I Care Less What Other People Believe Accept . But Will Try To TELL Me What I Should / Accept / Believe :wah: Now That Funny


You'll love this one Danny :-6

The 10 Most Puzzling Ancient Artifacts
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Anesa '' O '' Maybe When You Take You Vac. You Can Bring To Picture Back About



Was Tutankhamun The Real Christ ?

Just who was Tutankhammun ? '' Tutankhamun and his birth '' ( '' living image of Amun '' ) whose birth name was '' Tut - ankh - atun ( '' living image of Atun '' ) represented Haru ( Horus ) or christ '' Karast '' in the Egiptian dynasty . He was the son of Ank - hatun ( Ankhenaton ) . and Kiya . Kiya was a house keeper of Ankhatun and had a child by him . She was basically a concubine , a normal woman having a son by a god , making him the son of God , Although Kiya had a child by Ankhatun Nefertiti was his initial wife . ( This story is the same as the Abraham , Sarah and Hagar story of your bible which is spoken of in Genesis 16 ; 1 And I Quote ; '' Now Sarai Abrah's wife bare him no children ; and she had an huandmaid , an Egyptian , whose name was Hagar '' ;...

This story was copied from the Egiptian stories , just like everything else . Tutankhamun was born in the city of Amaran which if you LQQk closer you can see that Amarna is the biblical name of Moses ' Father Amram Exodus 6 ;20 who was named after that city . Amarna is the capital city of Tutankhamun , whose father Ankhatun was the Asaru ( Usir , Osiris ) of that day . Tutankhamun was the husband and brother of Ankhsenpaaton . They both shared the same father , Ankhenaton . Tut - Ankh means the '' Living Sight '' in the language of the Tama - Reans ( Egiptians ) .

'' Adonia and its true meaning behind the word Aton '' . Pa Neter ( The God ) or Neb ( Lord ) who has no image , is the Unseen God , the hidden one , from this word Atun you get your spirit god or deity , The Tama - rean Aton is equivalent to the Hebrew word Adon 0 where the Tama - rean '' T '' becomes the '' D '' in the Hebrew language . In your bible the word Adonia in Genesis 18;12 , in Hebrew means '' My Master '' Take a look at this excerpt for your self it was taken out of the Logos Bible ! 0113 ' adown ( aw - done ) or ( shortened ) ' adon



aw - done ) from an unsed root ( meaning to rule ) ; TWOT - 27b ; n m AV - lord 197 , master ( s ) 105 . Lord 31 owner 1 , sir 1 ;335 , The last two letters ia of the word Adonia 0 is a Hebrew pronuciation meaning '' My Or Mine '' and signifies the possession form . Therefore , Tutank - hamun was also known as A'aferti '' Pharaoh '' or Uraa '' male ruler '' Tut , Tutankhamun was the son of Ankha - ton , who gave Tribute to Atun or Aton which is the same word from where the Hebrew Adonai '' Master '' , in the Greek translation of the New Testament , Adonia lord , master became Kurios . It has the same meaning but notice that Tutankhamun represented Amun and his father represented Atun , the highest point of the son ( Sun ) where you see Ankhenaton holding his hands up and you see a sun disc with thousand rays of light coming down with hands at the end of each rays . Ankhaton unified the God ship in Tama - Re ( Egipt ) under the deity Atun . The point of Amun is the point of the last ray from Aton who was Ankhenaton , who gave birth to the son Amun which becomes Tutankhamun . Amun is recited in the triad of religion ( Atum , Atun and Amun . ( Judaism , the father worship Yahweh ) ( Christianity , the Son worship Jesus Christ ) . and ( Islam The spiritual Angel Gabriel ) father son and the holy ghost . )



The Egiptian God Amen or Amun is mentioned in the book of Revelation Chapter 3 ; 14 , And I Quote ; '' And unto the angel of the church of the laodiceans write ; these things saith the amen the faithful and true witness , the beginning of the creation '' The amen isused as a name a noun . Ankhenaton got rid of the rituals of many deities and brought them into Neter Shil Neteraat '' the god of gods '' . enforcing Hu , the creative , force of will and he said that is Atun at the highest point theone god Y - ( Shu wind ) H - ( Geb earth ) W - ( Tefnut water ) H - ( Set Fire ) , Yahweh of your bible. So hedestryed most of the Temples Knocked down most of the gods and erected everything to one deity Atun . The same thing happend to the Arabian prophet Muhammad of the Muslim world today . He did the same thing , hecame back to Mecca from Medina in the years 622 A.D. and had all the 360 idol's of his own people knocked down for one of them which was Allat or Allah who was sacredly called Huwa , '' He Who Is '' or heh and - H or '' Y '' of Y .H.W.H. of the Egiptian Hu , Yes it was copied from Egypt . Ankhenaton was an A'aferti ( Pharaoh ) himself , because he became Atun-re and he gave birth to the son , theson of god . He became Ankh - Amun meaning '' the life of the hidden one '' the hidden Amun is the Amun or secret one . So They ended all of the prayers and all of the ritualsin Amun .



In Hebrew the Jews or Israelites say Aw - mane , in Islam the Muslims say Amiyn . and in Christianity , in Greek they say Amen , which is Amun , Amun was Tutankhamun and that is why the last identified family of pharaohs sarcophagus mummy is Tutankhamun , Egypt is the source of all religions . When the archeologists put that Egiptian's face out in magazine and books worldwide they realized that is '' the gold face and the face like the sun '' said in the bible in . Jeremaih 4 ; 30 And I Quote ; And when thou art spoiled what wilt thou do ? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson , though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold though thou rentest thy face with painting , in vain shalt thou make thyself fair ; thy lovers will despisethee , they will seek thy life '' '' Tutankhamun's Marriage And Ruler Ship '' Is described as ''the son of the highest who is seated upon the throne of his father meaning ancestor '' And

according to Luke 1 ; 32 , Jesus is desctibed as the fore coming birth as well . '' He shall be great and shall be called the son of the highest ; and the lord god shall give unto him the throne of his father David ; and he shall regin over the house of the house of Jacob Forever ; And of his kingdom there shall be no end ''

Before the birth of Tutankhamun , the young male ruler was 10 years of age when he stated his rule in 1362 B.C. after being quicky married off to his half sister , Ankhsenpaaton , Simply because for .

( 1 ) . Ankh - aton's and Nefertiti's eldest daughter Meritaten married Semenkhare , Who died shortly before the conronation of Tut - ank - amun . Note ; Mary also had kids before Jesus was born in the bible ( Mark 15 ; 47 , Matthew 27 ; 56 , Mark 15 ; 40 , Mark ;...

( 2 ) . Their Second daughter Mekhetaton had died at that time .

( 3 ) . So Akhensenaten , in the order of events , becomes the heiress . Tutankhamun married Ankhensenaton and in doing so heascended to the throne . At this young age , a custodian . or guardian must have been in charge of the state affairs , In the bible Matthew 27 ; 37 When it states '' And Set Up Over His Head His Accusation Written , THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS . ( The Would Be The Case Nowadays Too , If The Legal Heir Is A Minor They Would Be Appoined A Custodian Or Guardian .

Nefertit In The Image Of Aset ''

Nefertiti's image was used in place of that of Aset ( Auset , Isis ) the Tama - Rean ( Egiptian ) virgin mother , on Amarna funerary object , such as on the sarcophagus of Ankhenaton whose mother was a Urtat '' Female ruler '' Tiye . There are statues in Rome , originally made to represent Aset ( Auset , Isis ) . and her son Haru / Horus , which are use by the church to represent Mary and her son Jesus . Tutankhamun and his wife Ankhsenpa - aten were shown together in several secnes , always in a relaxed , romantic mode . You can see her love for Tutankhamun , similar to Mary Magdalene's love of the biblical Jesus . There are so many similarities between Ankhsenpa - atun and Mary Magdalene . Alabaster ointment jars were found in Tutankhamun's tomb . On the back of his tomb it shows his wife anointing him with perfume exactly as evangelists described Mary Madalene anointing the bibical Jesus Mark 14 ; 3

Tutankamun is the Jesus of this day and time and Ankhenaton is the Asaru / Usir / Osiris .. of that day , God the father , and god the son protected by the hidden one . and Nefertiti was Aset / Auset / Isis of that day ( blessed mother of Mary ) and that is the holy family right there

'' Is Tutankhamun The Real Christ ?

A lot of people don't know that is an Egiptian word Karast which means '' Anointed '' and a Egiptian word Messeh which means '' oil from a hippoptamus '' . I know that sounds crazy however , in Egipt the aninted ceremony was done from the oil of a hippopotamus and not the olive brach . When a god or priest as they called him was anointed with this oil , he became a Messeh . If he was born of a godly line like Jesus the sun of the '' Karast Messeh '' . And that isno more than '' Christ Messiah '' . when you were brouth over into another man's Language . You see the English word for Christ comes from the Tama - rean word Karast , where they get the Greek word Kristos from Egipt . The Greek were all taught by the Egyptian . Messeh is equivalent to the Hebrew and Aramic word Mashih . The English word Messiah originated also from the Hebrew and Aramic word Mashiakh , which in its from as verb Mesheh means to '' Anoint '' . This word of Tama - Reye

( Egiptian ) origin . signiflied the ritual of anointing ancient Egiptian Uraat '' Rulers '' Including Tutankhamun , As the lttle '' S '' in Egiptian is equivalent to the .letters

Sh '' in Hebrew and Aramic , it becomes evident that the biblical word Messiah originated from the word Messeh , the ancient Egiptian word signifying the ritual anointing of Egiptian Ura '' male ruler '' Thus the word Christ or the Messiah mean '' The anointed One Who Is Ruler ''such as Tutankhamun who was also called Christ , or the Messiah . So Ankhenaton on the tomb is referred to as Karast Messeh . Tutankhamun shares this very important name with the biblical Jesus . If You HaveEver Seen A Pictures Of Their Hindu Jesus By Edward Moor It Predates The Christ By 1,000 Years .Also note that when you say Hari , as in Hari Krishna and look at the word for Horus you get theoriginal Har which is also Heru / Horus . as in the Greek son, when referring to Jesus in theNew Testament . Huios for son is used throughout the New Testament and the word hero comes from it also the Muslims used Huri for child or paradise . These are not coincidences or by chances . So the introduction of Greek And Lain and the retranslation of these ,bred more confusion . So basically the story of Jesus in the bible was all taken from Egiptology and made into mythology for us today . So the next time you read anything from the bible pick up an Egiptian book and find out the True Story Of Your Ancient Ones That Predated Jesus's era of existence . Remember the bible was Manmade and all fiction , taken from ture stories of Egipt
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1144206 wrote: All knowledge is there Danny..... for those who want to search for it. :-6:-6

You have a nice day too Danny and 'Wa Neteru-baruk-antut' Danny :-6




According To The Good Book

A - Ask ( Psalms 2 ; 8 , Matthew 21 ; 22 , Mark 6 ; 22 , 1John 3 ; 22 , 1 John 5 ; 15 ) .

S - Seek ( Psalms 27 ; 4 , 1Chr 28 ; 9 , 2Chr 34 ; 4 , Romans 3 ; 11 )

K - Knock ( Revelation 3 ; 20 )

;)
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Nomad »

Daniyal;1144272 wrote: Was Tutankhamun The Real Christ ?


Im confident King Tut was not Christ.





YouTube - Steve Martin - King Tut (Live 1979)
I AM AWESOME MAN
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Nomad;1144294 wrote: Im confident King Tut was not Christ.





YouTube - Steve Martin - King Tut (Live 1979)




Lakum Diinukum Wa Li - Ya Diin = '' You will have your decision , and I will have mine . :)
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1144303 wrote: Lakum Diinukum Wa Li - Ya Diin = '' You will have your decision , and I will have mine . :) Ahlal bayt innahu hameedum majeed Danny :-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1144272 wrote: Anesa '' O '' Maybe When You Take You Vac. You Can Bring To Picture Back About



Was Tutankhamun The Real Christ ?

Probably the most fascinating period to me is that of Ankhenaton who suddenly denounced land based gods and turned to the skie's for worship. Also his denouncement of the capital Phebes.



The SPIRIT OF Amon-Ra spoke to Ankhenaton to reveal the newfound Divine Concept of One Supreme Being who is the Creator of all things, this sacred knowledge gave him the power to flee the empire of Khamit with his wife Nefertitti who fully supported him, and helped her beloved husband to build his own city called Ankhetaton. The Wise One, Ankhenaton was commonly referred to by the ancient Elders as a "Religious King" many years before the coming of Christianity. The Spirit of Amon-Ra had revealed the Secret Trinity of the Gods to Ankhenaton which he described as "Soul, Spirit and Body", this Three-in-One Concept gave Ankhenaton the confidence, perseverance & strength to overcome all obstacles and rebuild a new City in the Alkebu-lan world. This concept of One Holy Trinity was copied by Western Europeans (much later in world history) to create their own version of "religion" which has today been distorted with European supremacy and is now accepted & understood as one of the major Western world Religions- known today as Christianity .



The Royal Family lived a life of Purity based upon the Law of Maat which is righteousness, justice & truth. Their relationship was full of love, kindness and understanding. Ankhenatons' first royal wife, Queen Nefertitti

was the ancient priestess-Queen of her husbands' New City. Ankhetaton, during

all the major traditional ceremonies she rode the Royal Chariot alongside her husband and she also shared partnership with him in all their administrative

affairs, this shows us the regal position of Queen Nefertitti in the political and

spiritual dimension of Khamit. Our honourable Queen of Khamit was honoured & revered by the inhabitants of Khamit as the Divine Wife of Amon-Ra and the

Keeper of Sacred Knowledge. Our beloved Queen Kiya, the second wife of Ankhenaton was full of love for her husband, she was known as his confidante, lover, sister and best-friend and continually stood by her Kings' side through all his trials & tribulations, she never neglected her beloved husband when he was in a time of need.



Queen Kiya was also a deep spiritualist who would often devote herself to daily worship at the Shrine of the Gods-Holy of Holies Worship Center at Heliopolis, the City of the Sun, it was at this Sacred Shrine that Queen Kiya would give service to the Creator and ask for eternal blessings for her husband & their family. Although King Ankhenaton received much support from his wives and children, the Council of Elders in Khamit never agreed with Ankhenatons' behaviour, in fact they were very disappointed at his conduct towards the ancient Spiritual Law of the Nation. The transformation in Ankhenatons ' life also disturbed his Mother, Queen Tiye of Nubia, she was extremely distraught with her son because she did not understand why he was rebelling against the Original System of Khamit.



Ankhenaton knew that all the Wise Men and Women of the nation were against

him, at this time he became disturbed and went to the Holy Shrine to pray to

the Creator of his Ancestors for forgiveness, more Knowledge, Strength and

Wisdom to rule his New Kingdom. The Spirit of Amon-Ra descended upon

Ankhenaton once again to reveal to him that they did not come to tell him to

change the System of Worship and the name of the Creator but instead to tell

the whole world about the Concept of One Supreme Being who is the Creator of

all things. Shortly thereafter, Ankhenaton became ill whereby his beautiful wives

and children came to his side to take care of him, they stood by him throughout

his illness hoping and praying that his health would improve in the near future.

However, soon enough destiny took its' turn and the King of Khamit departed to

the Netherworld of his Holy Afrikan Ancestors to rest in eternal peace. Ankhenaton was 43 years old with four children and two wives when he was

called by his Holy Afrikan Ancestors to the mystical heavens. During his departure to the Sacred Land of Our Holy Afrikan Ancestors. King Ankhenaton wrote this hymn of praises to extol the Creator of the heavens and the earth:



I have come to you O Nebt-Het

I have come to you, Sun Bark of Night

I have come to you, you who are just in the reddening;

I have come to you, stars of the Northern Sky, Remember me.

It is well with me, with them,

It is quiet for me, for them

Within the arms of my father,

Within the arms of Amon-ra.

Danny, i must get my pieces photographed and on here for you to see. I got some brochures yesterday to book for Egypt. I will take as many pics as i'm allowed in the Cairo museum and post them up here for you.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1144317 wrote: Probably the most fascinating period to me is that of Ankhenaton who suddenly denounced land based gods and turned to the skie's for worship. Also his denouncement of the capital Phebes.



The SPIRIT OF Amon-Ra spoke to Ankhenaton to reveal the newfound Divine Concept of One Supreme Being who is the Creator of all things, this sacred knowledge gave him the power to flee the empire of Khamit with his wife Nefertitti who fully supported him, and helped her beloved husband to build his own city called Ankhetaton. The Wise One, Ankhenaton was commonly referred to by the ancient Elders as a "Religious King" many years before the coming of Christianity. The Spirit of Amon-Ra had revealed the Secret Trinity of the Gods to Ankhenaton which he described as "Soul, Spirit and Body", this Three-in-One Concept gave Ankhenaton the confidence, perseverance & strength to overcome all obstacles and rebuild a new City in the Alkebu-lan world. This concept of One Holy Trinity was copied by Western Europeans (much later in world history) to create their own version of "religion" which has today been distorted with European supremacy and is now accepted & understood as one of the major Western world Religions- known today as Christianity .



The Royal Family lived a life of Purity based upon the Law of Maat which is righteousness, justice & truth. Their relationship was full of love, kindness and understanding. Ankhenatons' first royal wife, Queen Nefertitti

was the ancient priestess-Queen of her husbands' New City. Ankhetaton, during

all the major traditional ceremonies she rode the Royal Chariot alongside her husband and she also shared partnership with him in all their administrative

affairs, this shows us the regal position of Queen Nefertitti in the political and

spiritual dimension of Khamit. Our honourable Queen of Khamit was honoured & revered by the inhabitants of Khamit as the Divine Wife of Amon-Ra and the

Keeper of Sacred Knowledge. Our beloved Queen Kiya, the second wife of Ankhenaton was full of love for her husband, she was known as his confidante, lover, sister and best-friend and continually stood by her Kings' side through all his trials & tribulations, she never neglected her beloved husband when he was in a time of need.



Queen Kiya was also a deep spiritualist who would often devote herself to daily worship at the Shrine of the Gods-Holy of Holies Worship Center at Heliopolis, the City of the Sun, it was at this Sacred Shrine that Queen Kiya would give service to the Creator and ask for eternal blessings for her husband & their family. Although King Ankhenaton received much support from his wives and children, the Council of Elders in Khamit never agreed with Ankhenatons' behaviour, in fact they were very disappointed at his conduct towards the ancient Spiritual Law of the Nation. The transformation in Ankhenatons ' life also disturbed his Mother, Queen Tiye of Nubia, she was extremely distraught with her son because she did not understand why he was rebelling against the Original System of Khamit.



Ankhenaton knew that all the Wise Men and Women of the nation were against

him, at this time he became disturbed and went to the Holy Shrine to pray to

the Creator of his Ancestors for forgiveness, more Knowledge, Strength and

Wisdom to rule his New Kingdom. The Spirit of Amon-Ra descended upon

Ankhenaton once again to reveal to him that they did not come to tell him to

change the System of Worship and the name of the Creator but instead to tell

the whole world about the Concept of One Supreme Being who is the Creator of

all things. Shortly thereafter, Ankhenaton became ill whereby his beautiful wives

and children came to his side to take care of him, they stood by him throughout

his illness hoping and praying that his health would improve in the near future.

However, soon enough destiny took its' turn and the King of Khamit departed to

the Netherworld of his Holy Afrikan Ancestors to rest in eternal peace. Ankhenaton was 43 years old with four children and two wives when he was

called by his Holy Afrikan Ancestors to the mystical heavens. During his departure to the Sacred Land of Our Holy Afrikan Ancestors. King Ankhenaton wrote this hymn of praises to extol the Creator of the heavens and the earth:



I have come to you O Nebt-Het

I have come to you, Sun Bark of Night

I have come to you, you who are just in the reddening;

I have come to you, stars of the Northern Sky, Remember me.

It is well with me, with them,

It is quiet for me, for them

Within the arms of my father,

Within the arms of Amon-ra.

Danny, i must get my pieces photographed and on here for you to see. I got some brochures yesterday to book for Egypt. I will take as many pics as i'm allowed in the Cairo museum and post them up here for you.


I Might Not Be Here To Long Because bryn mawr Trying Find A Way To Jack Me If He Think I'm Going To Bow To Him , He Got The Wrong Brother . He Has P.M. Me Three Time Already :wah::wah::wah:

Your Deepppp Good Great Information , Leaveing Now Have Class To Night



Tawuh Antut Jed Katur Anesa '' O ''
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Mummification is the method by which a dead body is preserved by embalming . The word Mummy comes from middle english Mummie , From Old French Momie, From Middle Latin Mumia from Arabic Mumiya From Persian Mum Meaning '' Wax '' . This process was developed by the egyptian in their attempt to preserve the bodies of their dead for the after life . Ancient Egyptians Mummified bodies naturally by allowing them to bake into leather by the heated sand . Dry climate in some parts of the world , Such as Peru and Mexico preserved the dead almost as well as Egyptian embalming methods did .

Coffin Of Mummified Body ~~ This method was practiced by placing salts in the body body . The Combination of the salts and the dryness of the desert air removed the moisture from the body . When the body had been dried out it was bathed , Rubbed with resin and wrapped in hundreds of yeards of linen .

Ques ; How Long Did Mummification Take ?

Ans ; The process of Mummification usually took 70 days to complete the development of civilization made artificial aids neccessary , Bodies laid in the sands needed no other means of preservation than the heat and dryness of the medium . But when the tombs were built and the bodies of the dead were shut away from the sun , The process of decay were hindered .



Did Other Cultures Use Mummification ?

We have the development of Mummification and the production ( The Mummy ) . The Mummy is inseparably connected with Egypt in the minds of most people despite the fact that Mummies are found in other areas . Some have been found among the remains of the Incas of Peru . Others in the Canary Island and in The Islands of Torres Strait . Off the Northern Coast Of Australia . Current knowing of the process is based largely on writings of Herodotus and on examination of Mummies themselves . Since Egyptians believed the dead man's spirit would inhabit his body , The Embalmers sought to preserve the mortal remains , For etermity . From their Funerary Experiments . The Egyptian gained first hand knowledge of the anatomy of the human body . They in turn were able to lay foundation of medical science , First attained by the greeks , The The Romans and Persians and finally medieval Europe . There were three methods used in Mummifying differing in elaboration and in price .

1 . The cheapest type ; The Intestines were cleaned out by means of purge and then the body was placed in natron either dry or in solution . A naturally occurring compound of Sodium Carbonate and Sodium Bicarbonate . Is a Dehydrating Agent so the use of it is understandable . Quite offten most of The Eperdemis , Including the roots of the body hairs , Is missing and in some cases one or more limbs may be absent , Having been replaced by sticks .

2 . The second type ; The Corpse was injected with oil of Cedar before it was placed in The Natron '' Bath '' . The injection dissolved the stomach and intestine .

3 . The fanciest and most expenive method involved the removal of the internal organs except for the Heart and Kidneys , Which are most always found in place . The Brain was drawn out through the nostrils with an Iron Hook and The Viscera treated and placed in Four Canopic Jars which were in in turn placed in Square Conopic Boxes .

The empty Body Cavity was cleaned and anointed and Natron was applied as in the other two methods . The abdomen was filled with linen packing , Or with Saw Dust . Then , The Body was washed and treated in oil or precious ointment . There were certain cases in which Embalment was Deliberately Postponed . The Wives of Men of Rank were not given to be Embalmed Immediately after Death , Nor were any Women . It was not until they had been Dead Three Or Four Days that they were carried to The Embalmers . This was done to prevent The Embalmers from having Intercourse with them .

Modern experts agree that some of The Mummies were in an advanced states of Decomposition before treated by The Embalmers , And that in most cases this condition applied to Women . Finally the Wrappings were applied . The Wrapping were of fine lined torn into Strips and wound around Limbs and Body , Sometimes even the Fingers and Toes were separately wound . The Cloth padded out The Shriveled Body , Which had suffered from the procedures of Embalment . Occasionally additional Pads of Linen were inserted to fill out Sunken Areas , Or the external contiurs of The Body , Such As a Woman's Breast which might be Molded In Plaster .



What Happens After The Mummy Is Placed In The Tomb ?

After The Mummy had been placed in it's Tomb , The Pyramid entrance was closed forever and Hidden behind one of the casing Stones , And Priests began the services that were to last for Eternity . The services for The Dead King in The Pyramid Temples consisted mainly of presenting daily offering , Each item of which was accompanied by a special Prayer or other Rituals . This presentation of offering resembled the serving of An'Earthly Meal . It was preceded by The Purification Ceremony , In which Incense, Natron Pellets , And Pure Water played a part . Libations ( The Pouring Of A Liquid Offering As A Religious Ritual ) And a final Purification followed the serving . There were also soecial duties and ceremonies of the official feast days of which The Egyptian Calendar had many . The Greatest threat to The Dead Man's hope of immortality in The Flesh was not Puterfaction ( Meaning The Decomposition Of Organic Matter By Bacteria , Fungi , And Oxdation Resulting In The Formation Of Foul Smelling Products Rotting ) , But The Tom Robber . Mummies Were Often Destroyed By Thieves In Their Search For The Jeweled Ornaments With Which The Bodies Were Adorned .

The Egyptians of The Old Kingdom however , Developed a way of dealing with this terrible possibility , They carved statues of Themselves which were placed in The Tombs and which could , If neccessary ( As Far As They Were Concerned )assume The Vital Functions . The felt that no man was entirely obliterated , If nothing remains His Name Would Be Carved In Stone . When Egyptians Of The Eighteeth Dynasty Visited Medum , They Carved Their Names In The Temple Walls , And Added Comments , ( The Birth Of The Grafitti ? )



Where All Pharaohs Buried In The Same Manner ?

Some Pharaohs had Two Tombs one was a Real Tomb and one a Cenotaph . Crnotaph were erected when the body of the man to be memorialized was missing . The Egyptian Pharaohs of the early period may have built Two Tombs in order to be represented , Funerally speaking , In both sections of the country , Which they called the two lands . In 1880 A.D. The body of Pharaoh Menere was found in his Pyramid at Saqqarah . It had been preserved for 4500 Years , In 1881 A.D. Archaeologists discovered at Pyramid Dayr Al Bahri The 3200 year old Mummy of Ramses ll and Tutankamun , Who were Pharaohs , Rulers of Egypt . Embalming helps to prevent the spread of diseased tissue . Embalming was used in The United States during The Civil War to make it easier to send home bodies of soliders . Modern Embalmers remove body liquid and then inject a fluid containing Formaldehyde Mercury , Zinc , Chloride , And Alcohol .



What Is A Mortician ?

Now a days , A person who practices Embalming is called A Mortician an important service of a mortician or Funeral Director is to Embalm the body in order to protect the health of people attending The Funeral . A Decaying body could cause disease . The body is preserved temporarily by the removal of the blood and body fluids and then a preserving fluid is injected into The Arteies . Embalming may also include restoring facial features that were disfigured by an accident or prolonged illness .

If the deceased had been Rich and important , A number of brightly Decorated Mummy Cases were made . Each one fitting neatly inside the next . The tomb was prepared during his lifetime , When construction of Tomb and Mummy case were at hand , The priest prepared The Book Of The Dead Guide Book Of Magical Spells And Prayers That Help The Soul On A Safe Journey To The Other World . At The Tomb The Priest Performed The Final Ceremony Called The Opening Of The Mouth . They Spoke Magic Word To Open The Lips , Eyes , And Ears Of The Dead Person . This Enable The Dead Person To Take Part In The Life Of The Other World . He Would Have To Be Tried By A Court Of 42 Judges On A Scale .

The Heart Was Weighed Against A Feather Which Represented Truth And If The Scales Balanced The Person Could Go Into The Next World . If Not , His Soul Was Doomed To Wander Without Rest . The Fact That The Ancient Egyptians Knew That Humans Would One Day Be Judge For What He Believed In His Heart Is A Confrmation Of Their Awareness Of The Creator . In All His Power And Majesty And That They Will Return Back To Him .



The Mystery Schools Of The Elders A Phenomena To The World .

The 23 Elders Are Eloheem that came down from the heavens to give Humans Knowldge , Wisdom , And an overstanding . They are referred to as The Sons Of The Most High . These beings took the female offspring of Cain and Daughters of these Female offspring as Wives . They are referred to in the scriptures as Daughters Of Man Genesis 6 ; 1 - 2 ( Aramic Script ) , And I Quote ; When in time the Adamite's tribes began multiplying all over the surface of the ground , on the outside of the Enclosed Garden and many daughters were born to them . Verse 2 . And the Bane '' Son's '' of the disagreeable Eloheem Anaqites saw the Bath '' Daughters of the Adamites that they were very Tobe ''Agreeable ' and beautiful in their hearts , and they Law-qakh ''Took '' them by force to be their wives , all of those they chose , The seed of Hawilahites or the Dogon tribes of Mali .

The Elders were High Priests after The Order Of Meclchizedek ( O.M. ) . The Elders were the mental giants or Qibboreem , Mighty Men , To give humans the necessary knowldge , The 23 Elders established Mystery Schools . These schools were housed in Pyramids and certain Temples all over the world . Most people are ignorant to the fact as much Pyramid is Below the ground As Is Above the ground making it a square . The Pyramids Are The Storehouses Of The Eloheem Of Knowldge For Humans . The Upright Triangle / Pyramid with the inverted Triange And / Or Pyramid is known as '' As Above , So Below '' .

Everything in The Universe is based upon the principle '' As Above , So Below , '' It represented by the Shield Of David . The Six -Pointed Star, Which is made up of Two Triangles ' One Upright , And The Other Inverted . It symbolizes '' As Above , So Below '' or '' Oversoul and Physical . ( The Upright Pyramid / Triangle Symbolizes One's Stride To Elevate To A Higher Self , The Inverted Pyramid / Triange Symbolizes One's Strife To Master The Degrading Qualities Of His Being . )

The Hexagram or Hexagon is recognized as a particularly Harmonious figure . Among other things , Six symbolizes proportion , Co-Operation , And balance . Opposites are generated equally out of each other . One Opposites never progresses more than the other , Or they would no longer be Opposites .

When The Anunnaqi Eloheem decreed that they would create a being in and after their Likeness Genesis 1 ; 26 - 27 , And I Quote ; And God said , Let us ( Make - Man ) in our ( Image ) after our ( Likeness ) and let them ( Have - Dominion ) over the ( Fish ) of the sea , and over the fowl of the ( Air ) and over the cattle , and over all the earth , and over every creeping things creepeth upon the ( Earth ) . Verse 27 .

So God ( Created ) man in his own image , in the image of God created he him ; ( Male and Female ) created he them .

This was the point where Mental was to Meet Mental . Or the point where contact was made with the first counterpart . The meeting of advanced Mental and submerged Mental took place on the where the lower forces ascended ( The 4th Plane ) .

The highest point in The Upright Triangle Symbolizes the union with The Most High , Or the Highest Form of Existence on The Upper Planes while the extreme point on the inverted Triangle Symbolizes it's equal on its own level of existence , In other words the two extreme point are equal on their own planes .



Some Sites Of The Mystery Schools

1. Egypt 2 . Tibet 3 . Persia 4 . India 5 . Mu 6 . Greece 7 . Mexico 8 . Easter Island 9 . Thailand 10 . Sudan 11 . Ethiopia 12 . Italy 13 . Western Asia 14 . Pakistan ...In each of these places . The culture of the people reflected Knowldge Of Spiritual Being or Deities who possessed powers that far surpassed the conprehension of Mortals . Legends about these Super Beings were passed down from Generation To Generation . And each of these cultures had legends .

Easter Island --- Called by The Ancient inhabitants Te Pito O Te Henua , '' The Navel Of The World '' , Or '' The EyeTurned Towards The Sky '' Is one of the most well known sites where The Elders have established their schools . This is an Island of Chile in The Southern Pacific Ocean about 2 , 300 miels west of The Coast Of Chile and 1,300 miles east of Pitcarin Island of which it has belongs sine 1888 A.D. Easter Island is separated from the rest of The Polynesian Chain and is famous for its Hieroglyphic Tablets , Statues , Talking Boards , And Volcanoes . This Talking Boards Was Discovered By The Europen Named Eugene Eyraud In The Year 1860 A.D.

The Polynesians were great navigators . The Island is Triangularly shaped due to the three volcanoes -- Rano Kau , Maunga Terevala , And Katitki which forms three corners . It got its name from a dutch explorer named Jacob Roggeveen In 1722 A.D. Who landed there on Easter Sunday and named it Easter Island . The natives living there now are not the people who originally lived there . These people are the Descendants of people who migrated from other South Seas Islands and these people in turn migrated from The Orient ( East ) . Many of the chants of Easter Island are The Chants Of Old Poems From China which came by way of The Easterm Migrants . Their Rhythm and Sound are very similar To Islamic Chants . Coincidence ? Not Likely . To guard the schools against the curiosity of The Islander , The Elders Carved Hundreds Of Great Statutes That Stood In Certain Spots . Their Head were Gigantic With A Frightening Facial Expression And Distorted Physical Features .

Still The Islanders witnessed many of The Elders activities around which they built legends . One of these legends is that of The '' Rapa - Nui '' Rapa -Nui Means '' Bird Man '' And is the name given by The Islander To Zoser Who in Egyptian Culture is Sometime represented by A Bird - Headed Man . This Bird represented '' Wisdom '' And is referred to as Tehuti , Thoth In Egypt and on Easter Island as Mana , The people of The Island formed a porm of writing that was unique and The Language Of The Ancient People Canot Be Deciphered . It is Written On Tablets Of Stone which were held by The Priests Great Libraries . The Language Recorded On These Tablets Is Similar To The Language Found On Tablets From The Indus Valley . The meaning of the name of Easter Island as Translated into english is '' Eyes Looking '' Up To Heaven , '' They Also Developed A Sophistcated System Of Solar Observation .

In the legends of The Elders , There is a story about a small village called Orongo that is at The Southernmost point of The Island , Between the crater of The Volcano Rano Kau and a Cliff that descends over 800 feet to The Sea . Once a year . Usually in September , Young men from the tribes would gather in Orongo . Each young man who was athletically fit , Was sponsored by an individual warrior . The Young men have to swim across The Shark infested sea to Motu Nui ( A Small Rocky Island ) Where The Manutara Bird ( Sooty Tern ) Nested . It Was A Race To See Who Could Find The First Manutara Egg Of The Season . Whichever of The Young men received The Egg and brought it back to his sponsor was the powerful Tangata Manu Or Bird - Man for that year . This meant great power for the Bird -Man And His Tribe . The Bird - Man Had Important Ceremonial Functions And Was Looked Upon With Great Respect .

The Islanders Created Pantheons To Worship The Rapa -Nut ; The Creator Deity Called Maki Maki And The Other Gods . Maki Maki Was Thought To Be Incarnated In Seabirds . These Pantheons Were Open - Air Altars On The Coasts And The Interior . Just Like The Mortals Who Rained Down On Mu . The Inhabitants Of Easter Island , Out Of Fear And Ignorance Rained Down On The Schools Of The Elders . They Knocked Down The Statues , And Destroyed The Altars And Temples . Many Statues Remain In The Quarry Unfinished . Some Say The Longest Is The Sixty Nine Feet Ling Staue That Is Attached To The Volcanic Rock . It Is Estimated To Have Weighed 270 Tons , And Even Some Say The Longest Is Twenty - Two Meter Long And Weighs 400 Tons .

Egypt ~~ Egypt is the most well known of all the scholls . In its abundance of Pyramids are many underground chambers and libraries on all the knowldge of the universe ; What has happened , What is happening , And what is about to happen . They house the book of the dead and all The Scriptures Of The Prophets ; Lost and found . These books compiled , Make up what is know as The Archaic Records . Here in the bowels of the earth in The Nucleus of The Pyramid , It was in Egypt that Yashu'a ( Jesus ) spent the last 90 years of his life . His last 30 years were spent inside The Great Pyramid . Being taught by The Arch Eloheem Melchizedek ..

The Seven Tests

Lo ! Finally , in Egypt , he was received as a student . Yashua was prepsaring himself for his Seven Test to receive the highest degree any man would ever receive . He said 'I will gain the highest height of wisdom that man has ever gained . The 720 degrees , 360 Of The Physical And 360 Of Spiritual . What any man has suffered , I will meet that I may know how to comfort those in need , His First Test Was '' Sincerity '' . For many days , he remained alone in a room in which the light was faint and mellow like the light of early dawn . He read the sacred texts and studied the hieroglyphics . A priest entered and told him that he had to save his life , for the other priest were jealous and tried to plot with him to deceive the priest , But Yashua turned him away , telling him that he had only brought him a lesson in Deceit . Thus , Yashua Passed The First Test And Was Given The Scroll Of '' Sincerity , ''

The Second Test Was '' Justice , '' Again he was put in a chamber for many daylight hours and shadow hours , Two men came to him in priest's attire each carrying a flickering lamp light . They claimed that they came to help him and that they too had once been imprisoned in the same room , and they offered him escape . They also claimed that the priest were in actuality criminals planning tp sacrifice him . Yashua told them that no man judge for him and asked them to leave . Thus , He Earned The Second Degree Of '' Justice '' .

The Third Test Was '' Faith '' . It was indeed a hard test . The Hall of Fame was a chamber rich in furnishing and lit up with gold and silver lamps . Impressed with his surroundings , notwithstanding the shelves of books by the master minds , He became absorbed in deepest thought until a priest came to him declaring , '' behold the floury of this place my brother , you are highly blessed . He continued '' few men have reached hight fame , why seek for further mystic lights within these dens ? Go forth and walk with men , they will honor you . These weird initiations may be myths , and your messiah , hopes but base illusions of the hour , For forty days , the higher self wrestled with your lower self and then faith rose triumphant. Yashua said , '' the wealth and honor and the fame of Earth are but the baubles of an hour , Yea what man does for his selfish will make no marking on the credit side of life . Thus , He Passed The Third Test , '' Faith '' .

The Degree Of '' Philanthropy '' Was The Fourth Test . In the Hall of Mirth , which was also richly furnished and equipped with everything the carnal heart could wish for , Maids in gay attire served men and women who were wild with joy . Yashua simply watched in silence . Three times , during the festivities , hungry and destitute visitors , knocked at the door of the hall , a man , a woman and a child but they were driven away each time . Unable to seek his pleasure at the expense of the unfortunate visitors , Yashua set out after them . Why ? Because they were a part of them all which is a part of one great human heart . The Fourth Test '' Philanthropes '' Was Passed .

The Fifth Test , '' Heroism '' was a test of will and faith over material binds . Yashua's guides placed him in chains in the midst of a den of hungry beasts, unclean beasts unclean birds and creeping things. The wild beasts howled , the birds screamed and the reptiles hissed , Yashua asked himself , '' Why do I sit to be bound with chains ? None has the power to bind a human soul , Thus strengthened , he rose and what he thought were chains were merely worthless cords , rags parted at his touch . Yashua said , '' if man will stand erect and use the power of will , his chain will fall like worthless rags , For will and faith are stronger than the Strongtest chain thaty man has ever made . The darkness that binds me is but the absence of light , and light is but the breath of A'lyun A'lyun El . vibrating in the rhythm of rapid thought '' And with a will of might , he stirred up the Elders and their vibrations reached the plane of light . And there was light and the birds , beasts and creeping things were not . Again , Yashua Appeared Before The High Priest Are Received Another Degree '' Heroism , ''

The Sixth Test Was Of '' Love Divine '' It is said that few ever get to the Sixth Test . In the Hall of Harmony , a room filled with musical instruments , among which was a harpsichord , Yashua sat in a thought mood inspecting it . A maiden of enchanting beauty entered and made her way to the harpsichored , she played and sang songs of Israel . Yashua was entranced by her beauty . After she left , he thought of no other but her . A few days later , she returned ; this time she spoke and laid her hand on his head . He forgot his work so thrilled was he with her touch . Again his ego longed for her . He could not eat or sleep . Then he said ; ''I have conquered every foe that I have met and shall not be conquered by his carnal love , '' His higher ego found himself again He said '' I will be victor over carnal love'' . The Maiden once again returned , but this time to be spurned by a now wiser student of Al Khidr . He was now a private student being taught the mysteries of Egypt .

To Pass The Seventh Test required work in the Chamber of the Dead to learn the ancient methods of preserving the dead . He gave comfort to those who mourned the passing of their loved ones and offered them help through strengthening wotds . Yet despite his age and wisdom . he still had to learn the most important lesson of all , A girl of tender age followed her grieving mother into the chamber behind the body of another child . As the courier neared the door , the child observed a wounded bird in sore distress , a hunter's dart i its breast . She left her position to help the bird after which she returned . Yeashu amazed , asked the child pf her action . She said ; a lifeless body needs no help , I can help where there is life , She had also been taught that Grief and Hopes and Fears are reflexes from the Lower Self and that all Emotions are prayers that arise from human loves , hopes and fears , that perfect bliss cannot be ours until we have conquered these . Yashua said '' For Days , Months And Years . I have sought to learn this high truth that man can learn on Earth and a child had told me in one short breath . Yashua Passed The Seventh Test .

After Yashua completed his Seven Schools he stood before the High Priest to receive his scroll of the higher degree . Thus , he was told ; You are the spirit of A'Lyun A'Lyun El , no man can do more , But A'Lyun A'Lyun El will confirm your title and decree , A dove descended and a voice shook the temple saying '' This Is Rawub Shil Anu . Yashua at this point was 120 years old , When Yashua was in Egypt he spoke of the events that took place in his life . Thus , they became a part of Egyptain history . The Egyptians Called Yashua , Isous , And Iyasus And Horus , Heru , In Greek He Was Called Huios , Simply Son , The Recorded Dates Of When He Was In Egypt Vary According The Caledar That Is Being Used . Because of this , ir is hard for historians to accurately state the exact time that Yashua was in Egypt . One Historian May Find Artifacts That Were Dated According To The Coptic Egyptian Calendar . Whereas Another Historian Will Base His Findings On The Judaic Or Gregorian Calendar . Dates From One Calendar To The Next Vary Greatly . His Beloved Wife Died At Age One 110 Being Younger Than Him By 10 Years , She Pased 10 Years Before Him . Their Surviving 4 Children Moved Southward Up The Nile To Live Amongst Their Own , And In Time Their Own Tribe Became Known As The Bija .

After Completing His Test And Passing Them All , He Received His Title And Scroll , And Became A High Priest Forever After The Order Of Melchizedek Hebrew 6 ; 20 , And I Quote ; Whither The ( Forerunner ) Is For Un Entered , Even Jesus , Made A ( High Priest ) Forever After The ( Order ) Of Melchisedec .

Tibet ~ Is another site of the mystery schools . Many of the temples that are thought to be Shrines for Idolatry are in actuality the schools . The Elders appeared where , When and how they were needed the world over . Long ago those who witnessed their arrival and departures rescorded what they saw or what they thought they saw in Tibet , There is a 1,000 Volume Set Of Tablets Called The Tablets Of Kanchur . These Holy Texts , Which Contain Information On Liamaism , Are The More Complex Secret Code Of Information Ever Recorded So Complex Are They That Only 1 / 100th Have Been Deciphered . These Tablets Make Reference To Deities In The Skies , Luminous Curls And Transparent Spheres . This Is The Same Type Of Vehicle Witnessed By The Prophet Ezekiel In Ezekiel 1 ; 4 And Ezekiel 1 ; 16 ,

Ezekiel 1; 4 , And I Quote ; And I ( Looked ) . And , Behold A Whirlwind Came Out Of The North , A Great ( Cloud ) , And A Fire Infolding Itself , And A ( Brightness ) Was About It , And Out Of The Midst Thereof As The Color Of Amber , Out Of The Midst Of The Fire .

Ezekiel 1; 16 , And I Quote ; The Appearance Of The Wheels And Their Work Was Like Unto The Color Of A Beryl ; And They Four Had One Likeness ; And Their Appearance And Their ( Work ) Was As It Were A Wheel In The Middle Of A Wheel .

India ~ In India As Well , There Are Writing On The Elders . There Is A Poem Called Mahavaratna Which Consists Of 80,000 Verse . This Poem Is Thousands Of Years Old And Speak Of '' God's Coming To Earth The Narrator Speaks Of Seeing A Vehicle Powered By Mercury And Wind Currents . He Witnessed A Blast Off , And A Gigantic Beam Of Light .

Yugoslavia ~ On The Walls Of A Temple In Yugoslavia Are Frescose Depicting Spaceships That Were Painted Hundreds Of Years Ago . The Most Puzzling Aspect Of The Pyramids To Caucasians , Even Today , Is The Construction . Even With The Aid Of The Most Modern Equipment , The Amount Of Work Involved In Moving Seven And A Half Ton Block To Such Great Heights , Staggers The Most Vivid Imagination . The Builders Of The Pyramids , And The Knowledge Which They Had Are Buried Within The Structure . Rather Than 'Machine Technology , They Used 'Human Technology ''

However , Not All Of The Pyramid Were Built For One Purpose . Some Were Built As Tombs And Monuments ; Other As The '' Mystery '' Schools That Will Be Explored Later In This ( Post ) The Purpose Determined The Method Of Construction . Those Used As Tombs Were Built By Human Techonology ; The Schools Were Built By Mental Techonology . The First Problem That Faced The Architects Of The Pyramids Was To Determine Upon The Unit Of Measurement . The Unit For Measurement Used In The Pyramids And Now Called The '' Pyramid Inch '' Was Adopted Because It Was Equivalent To A Polar Diameter Inch . Polar Diameter Is The Diameter Of The Earth From The South Pole To The North Pole . Polar Diameter Of The Earth Is 500,000,000 Pyramid Inches . The Pyramid Inch Is The Basis Of The So-called British Inch . The Only Difference Between These Two Units Of Measure Is 1 / 1`00th Of An Inch .

The Pharaohs Of Egypt Ruled For More Than 10,000 Years Historians Have Divided Their Kingdoms Into 31 Different Dynasties . These Same Historians Promote The Last 14 Dynasties Of Egypt Due Of The Fact That Within The Last Fourteen , Most Of The Pharasohs Were Of A Mixed Seed . Thus Giving Them Aquiline Features . You Always Hear About Nefertiti , Ankhenaton And Cleopatra Who Were All Mixed . They Will Never Tell You The Facts And Truth That The Previous Pharaohs Were All Dark - Skinned People With Woolly Hair Which Is Purely Racism . And The Later Dynasties Were Tainted By Greeks , Phoenicians , Assyrians And Other Invaders As I Explained Earlied . The Features Changed From Wolly Hair , Broad Features , To Straight Hair , Thin Noses And Lips , Now The County Of Egypt Is In The Hands Of The Turks . Every Pharaoh Was A Deity And Every Deity Was A Pharaoh , There Was No Such Thing As Kings , Empress , President , Sultan Or Any Of These Titels In Ancient Egypt . All Of These Titles Came With Foreign Invaders .

Rededef ~ Khufu's Immediate Successor , Who Had Married Hetepheres ll , Was The Son Of A Minor Queen . The Original Crown Prince Was Kawab , Who Died Before Khufu . It Was Rededef Who Help Bury His Father . He Built His Pyramid At Abu Rawwash , About 5 Miles North Of His Father's Pyramid At Giza . Because He Did Not Agree With The Way His Father Ran The Kingdom . He Chose This Distant Lonely Site High On A Lofty Spur Of The Plateau . The Commanding Site Rededef Chose For His Pyramid Had Already Been Used As A Necropolis A Long Time Ago . It Was Thus More Or Less A Part Of The Vast Men - Neferu Or Memphis Necropolis , And Because Of Its Commanding Position Was A Logical Place To Build A Pyramid .

The Base Of Rededef's Pyramid Measures 100 Meters Square , And It Is At Present 12 Meters High . The Foundation Consists Of Between Eighth And Ten Courses ( Horizontal Range Of Stones In A Wall ) Of Limestone Masonry , Covering A Core Of Natural Rock . It , At One Time , Had Been Red Granite For Three Courses . A Few Scattered Blocks Of Limestone Slightly West Of The Modern Village Of Abu Rawwash Indicate The Still Unexcavated Site Of The Valley Temple . From This Area Begins What Was The Most Splendid Of All The Pyramid Causeways . This Wonderful Structure , Over 1.5 Kilometers Longs , Extends In A Southwestern Direction, And Rises To A Height Of About 12 Meters Above The Desert , Where It Joins The Rock Of The Plateau . It Was Walled But Roofless . As In The Case Of The Bent Pyamid At Dahshur , The Causeway Seems To Have Terminated Near The Northeastern Conrner Of The Pyramid Enclosure ; Only The Northwestern Corner Of The Temenos ( The Pyramid In Its Stone Enclosure ) Wall Remains . The Opposition Party Elevated Its Candidate , Khafre To The Throne , Who Was Considered Khufu's Legitimate Successor . After 8 Years Of Ruling , Rededef Mysteriously Disappears Under Unknown Circumstances .



Dr . M.Z.York
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Clodhopper »

Daniyal: If I didn't think you were worth it I wouldn't be here. Which answers some of your questions:wah:

You seem to think I'm aiming at you. I'm not. I'm aiming at your arguments.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1144385 wrote: Daniyal: If I didn't think you were worth it I wouldn't be here. Which answers some of your questions:wah:

You seem to think I'm aiming at you. I'm not. I'm aiming at your arguments.






What Make You Think I Take Anyone Of You Who Disagree With What I Post Personally . Is This So Type Of Mind Trick . If You Really Knew Me That Would Be My Last Thing I Worry About What Someone Think . Are You High On Something ?

I Already Know Your Not Allow To Think / Accept / Believe Anything Out-Side Of What You Were Taught From A Child Up Til Now . When You Have No Knowldge Of Something You Fall Back On Trick Words / Question Like spot does . except he has his word game down pat . This Knowledge Is Wayyyyyyyyy Over Your Head .

Hey It Cool , Something Are Not For Everyone You Know . Anyway Your Not Here To Learn , Your Here To Sabotage / Disagree , But It Cool It Bring Attentiom To The Post For Those Who Are Anterested [ Just LQQk At The Hints ]

The Best Is Yet To Come
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:

Return to “Ancient Wisdom”