Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Discuss Astrology, Confucianism, Healing Arts, Hinduism, Mysticism, Paganism, Reincarnation, Sikhism, others
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

JAB;1144436 wrote: Then educate the people with your own thoughts vs. a 'cut and paste' of someone else's words.




:wah::wah::wah: I Already Know You Know I'm A Student Dr M.Z.York And Some Of You Here Have A Veryyyyyyy Big Problem That . But For Some Reason You Don't Have Any Problem When People Like Spot / Lon / You / Bryn Mawr / chonsigirl Just To Name Few When They Copy & Paste From Their Favor Website and Add Some Of Their Favor . To What They Believe / Accept . And I Don't I'm Doing Something Wrong Here . But That Not Favoritism . :wah::wah: When I'm Attack / Insult From Few People Here , And When I Return The Favor I'm Breaking The Rules And Their Are Not , But That Not Favoritism , And Please Don't Say They Get Warning To Because If They Were You Would Be Here Just Pointing The Finger Just At Me . This Person clodhopper Doesn't Want To Discuss Anything You Know And I Know It He / She Make Silly Statement / Ask Question That Already Answer In The Post .

Then Goes On To Tell Me What Logic And What Not :wah::wah: This The Type Of Game Some Of Them Play Here . And If Your Really Interested / Paying Attention To What Being Said In These Post . You Would Be Here Questioning Me . But Then Again Their No Favoritism :wah::wah:

What Really Funny Bryn Mawr Comes Back And Just So Happen Find A Post Where I Said Some Smart And Give Me A Warning :wah: . But He Miss The Statement His Friend Made In The History Forum Where Lon Said Nubian Where Not Human . But Their No Favoritism Here Righttttttttttttttttttt Oh By The Way I'm Not Here To Convert Anyone Here .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

JAB;1144492 wrote: The world is not out to get you so there is no need to sound paranoid. You do make it difficult to try and discuss anything unless someone agrees with you like Oscar does.

I'll leave you to your cut and pasting then. :) It is not a case of Oscar always agreeing with Danny. He just happens to post thread subjects that i also share an interest in. Everything Danny posts, weather it is cut and paste as some think, can always be backed up by links that are on the net for anyone should they choose to look for them. Danny and i just happen to share the same interests but if you look at my posts, you will see that i always find links to confirm them. If some of Danny's threads happen to be seen to be far fetched to some, he often gets insulted on this forum. We do not all think alike in every topic.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

JAB;1144514 wrote: Trust me; I know that only too well.... It would be very dull if we did allthink alike :D
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
mikeinie
Posts: 3130
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:43 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by mikeinie »

What has this got to do with helicopters???:confused:

If you were a pharaoh in ancient Egypt, would you want to be buried in your pyramid with you wooden boat, or your helicopter??

Why would you cross the river in a boat, when they could have flown?
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Clodhopper »

What Make You Think I Take Anyone Of You Who Disagree With What I Post Personally .


That you are so rude to anyone who disagrees with you.

The worst thing (from your point of view) is that it stops people reading your longer posts. Though the capitals and lack of punctuation don't help. Thinking of which, I went back and read your post on the previous page.

Thankyou. Interesting stuff. I don't necessarily agree, but you make a coherent and interesting case. I am aware of Akhenaton (though I've probably spelt his name wrong) and that he tried to change the religion of Ancient Egypt, but not much more.

Good Lord! Why didn't you write like this before? You'd still find plenty of people disagreeing with you, but you wouldn't have created a situation where trying to talk to you is like walking into a sandstorm!
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Clodhopper;1144589 wrote: That you are so rude to anyone who disagrees with you.

The worst thing (from your point of view) is that it stops people reading your longer posts. Though the capitals and lack of punctuation don't help. Thinking of which, I went back and read your post on the previous page.

Thankyou. Interesting stuff. I don't necessarily agree, but you make a coherent and interesting case. I am aware of Akhenaton (though I've probably spelt his name wrong) and that he tried to change the religion of Ancient Egypt, but not much more.

Good Lord! Why didn't you write like this before? You'd still find plenty of people disagreeing with you, but you wouldn't have created a situation where trying to talk to you is like walking into a sandstorm! However much any one dismisses the intervention of other 'beings' into the building the pyramids, the whole construction was just way ahead of their time.

Egyptian Pyramids Alien Gods UFOs Connection
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Clodhopper »

However much any one dismisses the intervention of other 'beings' into the building the pyramids, the whole construction was just way ahead of their time.


All it takes is one smart cookie with access to the Pharoah. And it is possible to trace the development of the pyramid from earlier mastabas, or so I have heard.

No. To me, they are an example of the ingenuity of human beings, and to say they must have been built by aliens is to take away from that human achievement.

Btw, I don't deny that aliens might exist, and might have been here, but there is no proof that I am aware of.

Why are they so damned SHY?
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

[QUOTE=JAB;1144492]The world is not out to get you so there is no need to sound paranoid. You do make it difficult to try and discuss anything unless someone agrees with you like Oscar does.

I'll leave you to your cut and pasting then. :)[/QUOTE



I'm not talking To The World Only Your , And Your Not The World . And If You Go Back And Dig - Up Some Of My Post Like You Have Been Doing To Use Again Me . You'll See She Has Degree With Me Many Time :wah::wah::wah:. And I Have No Doubt If I Post Something She Disagree With She'll Disagree Again . [ I Don't See Her As A Person Who Suck Up ) Patanoid That's Funny :wah::wah::wah: Truth Hurt's Doesn't It . I'm Going Be Checking Your Post And See If You Do Any Copying & Pasteing . But Unlike You I Will Not Whole It Against You Ok
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1144504 wrote: It is not a case of Oscar always agreeing with Danny. He just happens to post thread subjects that i also share an interest in. Everything Danny posts, weather it is cut and paste as some think, can always be backed up by links that are on the net for anyone should they choose to look for them. Danny and i just happen to share the same interests but if you look at my posts, you will see that i always find links to confirm them. If some of Danny's threads happen to be seen to be far fetched to some, he often gets insulted on this forum. We do not all think alike in every topic.


Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:yh_wink Truth Is Truth Anesa ~ O ~
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1145082 wrote: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:yh_wink Truth Is Truth Anesa ~ O ~


Well Danny..... you will know exactly what i mean when i say:

'Wal-latheena kafaroo a'maalukum kasafaabim beqee'atee yaHsabuhuTH Tham-aanu maaa an Hat-taa ethaa jaaa-ahuu lam yajed-hu shai-anw wa wajadaAllaha 'en-dahuu gawaf-faahu Hesaabahuu waAllahu saree'ul Hesaab'.

There will be some out there that think we make this stuff up or it's a secret code between us :wah: and don't know that it's an actual language.

As you said, i have dis-agreed with some of your threads but i just have a healthy respect for others beliefs and an open mind. :-6:-6:-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Clodhopper;1144964 wrote: All it takes is one smart cookie with access to the Pharoah. And it is possible to trace the development of the pyramid from earlier mastabas, or so I have heard.

No. To me, they are an example of the ingenuity of human beings, and to say they must have been built by aliens is to take away from that human achievement.

Btw, I don't deny that aliens might exist, and might have been here, but there is no proof that I am aware of.

Why are they so damned SHY? From everything i know of the Ancient Egyptians..... I have always believed they had were ahead of their time. Even to this day, more and more is being un-earthed about them. It was a huge shame the civilisation died out as i wonder how advanced they would have been in the 21st century??
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1145226 wrote: From everything i know of the Ancient Egyptians..... I have always believed they had were ahead of their time. Even to this day, more and more is being un-earthed about them. It was a huge shame the civilisation died out as i wonder how advanced they would have been in the 21st century??




Your On Point As Always ?
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;1145332 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Lets See, Do I Want To Fly To Worlds Unknown In A Helo Or Row Over In A Boat? And I'm Dead Right?, So Whats The Point Of Wasting Either The Boat Or The Helo On A Dead Man?Last I Checked A Dead Man Cant Enjoy Anything!

:yh_ghost Aye Matey- Dead Men Tell No Tails! :yh_ghost


You Know I Always Find It Funny How SOME People Will Laugh / Put Down One Culture When It Has Nothing To Do With Them . But When You Never Had A Culture I Guess That What Happen . Right .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1145199 wrote: Well Danny..... you will know exactly what i mean when i say:

'Wal-latheena kafaroo a'maalukum kasafaabim beqee'atee yaHsabuhuTH Tham-aanu maaa an Hat-taa ethaa jaaa-ahuu lam yajed-hu shai-anw wa wajadaAllaha 'en-dahuu gawaf-faahu Hesaabahuu waAllahu saree'ul Hesaab'.

There will be some out there that think we make this stuff up or it's a secret code between us :wah: and don't know that it's an actual language.

As you said, i have dis-agreed with some of your threads but i just have a healthy respect for others beliefs and an open mind. :-6:-6:-6




That True But I Had To Let Them Know They Weren't Saysing Any Thing Smart . I Hit A Nerve With That Post And They Know It . But Your Right About One Thing They Do Fear The Unknown .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1145521 wrote: That True But I Had To Let Them Know They Weren't Saysing Any Thing Smart . I Hit A Nerve With That Post And They Know It . But Your Right About One Thing They Do Fear The Unknown .


I'm off to bed now Danny......... see you tomorrow.

Hala Benra -Un Yawum :-6:-6:-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Clodhopper »

From everything i know of the Ancient Egyptians..... I have always believed they had were ahead of their time. Even to this day, more and more is being un-earthed about them. It was a huge shame the civilisation died out as i wonder how advanced they would have been in the 21st century??


I'd heard their relative advancement put down to the fact that they have land that is replenished by the river every year with the result that they never exhausted the land, which was a problem for other cultures until they learned about crop rotation and fertilizer. Note the very strong links between Pharaonic ritual and the annual flooding of the Nile.

This meant that the Egyptians had a more reliable food source than other contemporary cultures ( though I'm not sure what China was up to at the same sort of time).

Then you add the fact that round this VERY fertile strip of land there was - even back then - a lot of desert that was difficult to get across, especially with an army. This gave them security from outside intervention.

Add a reliable and abundant food source to security from outside threats and you have a very good cradle for civilisation, and one not available to other cultures that I know of, with the possible exception of China. We do not need to turn to aliens to explain it.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Akhay Atha Antut Liyya Yawum Anesa '' O ''
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1146306 wrote: Akhay Atha Antut Liyya Yawum Anesa '' O ''


I am well today Danny, thankyou for asking. :-6:-6

Danny..Kharudmul mosc, batal lchumaat sarur liyya dahug, azuy ja antuk. :mad:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Clodhopper;1145605 wrote: I'd heard their relative advancement put down to the fact that they have land that is replenished by the river every year with the result that they never exhausted the land, which was a problem for other cultures until they learned about crop rotation and fertilizer. Note the very strong links between Pharaonic ritual and the annual flooding of the Nile.

This meant that the Egyptians had a more reliable food source than other contemporary cultures ( though I'm not sure what China was up to at the same sort of time).

Then you add the fact that round this VERY fertile strip of land there was - even back then - a lot of desert that was difficult to get across, especially with an army. This gave them security from outside intervention.

Add a reliable and abundant food source to security from outside threats and you have a very good cradle for civilisation, and one not available to other cultures that I know of, with the possible exception of China. We do not need to turn to aliens to explain it. Good points Clooddy but i was not refering to the geographical position of Egypt when i say they were too ahead of their time as unltimately, it is believed, the downfall of ancient Egypt was the drying up of the Nile. What i implied, was that taken from the atrifacts found, i.e. the model aircraft and the heiroglyphics along with various potions used in embalming way ahead of their time, suggested that they had the basis of the idea's to put mechinery into practice. The geological position in desert with limited resources, could have been the cause that did not enable them to take this further. Maybe, just as this was coming to fruition, the civilization collapsed.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Jester;1146446 wrote: Then you should be laughing yer butt off on every thread you post...

I'm not putting down any culture, it was a joke Dan, just a joke. It provokes a question though, like if ancient eqypt had a helo what kind of a powerplant did it operate on? Jet fuel? Or maybe some type of Flintstone principle? :yh_rotfl

Lighten up.


Speaking Of Someone Post One Would Think Your Still Living In The Dark Ages . But Then Again Billy Bob Hey ......
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Did you know that the Anubis Jackal , the black dog of Egipt , is the reason why people waer black to funerals ? The black jackal dog has always been a symbol assciated with Egipt . It also represents the Neter ( deity ) Anubu ( Anubis ) . Who is called the Neter of the Dead . Anubu ( Anubis ) was also considered the inventor of Embalming . the guardian of tomba , and a judge of the dead . When the Soul was being judged . his heart was weighed on a scale against the feather of Ma'at ..Neter Anubu .. Neter Ma'at ... Netert Ammit ,Which would determine if the Soul would continue its journey or be prey for Ammit the serpent , Also known as Apopis and Apep from these symbols of Egipt . The western world associates black , witch craft , black magic and black dog with death . For Instance If A Person

Hears A Dog Howling , It Is SaidTo Be An Omen That Some Will Die Soon . When A Person Dies Everyone Goes To The Funeral Wearing Black , As A Sign Of Mourning . When customs on burial were made , they stolepart from Egiptian funeral ceremonies , and made it their own . They change the symbols and the original meaning . In doing this they are constantly taking away the whole essence of the rituals and giving it back to you water down . So when you see the origins of your culture , you can't even appreciate it , because you have been given something with no meaning , or it was given to you with a negative phiosophy . What you are being shown you can not even identify with . So Black is LQQK At As Bad And The Jackal Is LQQked At As Something Evil . When Neither Is Negative , Think About It . Before You Were Born , You Were In This State . And When You DieYou Will Return To That State Of Supreme Balancement . ( When Man Invented Light He Created Chaos . Murder And All Evil That Brought The Light Into Existence . ) < Blackness Is An Abode Of Peace , It Is The Light That You Cut Off When You're Ready To Sleep , To Bring Upon Peace , I Think You've Been Fooled By Racism . The Jackal Just Happen To Be The Animal Symbol Used By The Neter ( Deity ) Anubu ( Anubia ) .



Most People Might Ask Are JackalsReally Blacks? Answer ; No ! there is no such specie as a black jackal . , the real reason why the black jackal is depicted as black , can not be revealed to those who is found not worthy . But little is a revealed and can be told, it is symbolic of '' The nine black knights . But there is a species of jackals called the black - backed jackal which originated in Senegal to Somalia , south to Namibia and eastern South Africa . Jackal isthe name applied to several carivorous mammals . in the genus Canis , dog family . They inhabit brush county . Deserts , and grasslands . Jackals are about 90 cm ( 3ft ) long , including thebushy 35 - cm ( 14in) tail , and weigh about 10 . 8 kg ( 24lb ) . They have erect ears , fairly long legs , and a slinking gait , but the black jackal dog does not exist . <Why Is It



Once A Person Passes Away It Is LQQked At As Something Depressing Or As Such A Tragedy ? Formost , It Is Because It Is Something Unknown . If You Join God When You Die , Why Do You As A Religous Person Try To Stay Alive So Bad , If You Already Gave Yourself To God , You Should Be Happy To Die , Right ! Other Cultures Don't View Death As Something Bad But Accept It As Something That Is A Natural Part Of The Cycle Of Life To Be Celebrated , As The Soul Moves On To The Next Realm . This Is Also A Practice In Louisiana . One A Person Is Buried A Celebration Is Held With Danceing And Eating , It Is LQQked At As A Very Joyous Event And Not One Of Sorrow . The Native Americans, In Fact , Did A Dance That Resulted In The Massacre At Wounded Knee , Which Was Also Borrowed From The Egiptian Dance Of The Dead , Of The Muu Tribe .

Embalming Process ... Once the embalming process was complete , sometime taking as long as 70 days , The Sem or Egiptian Priest would lead the procession of the deceassed family and how they will miss their loved ones , not for the fact that he or she will join the deities in the heavens . The Professional Mourners who were people who would follow the procession , crying for the deceased until they reached the tomb . In case of a pharaoh , or wealthy person , the family made sure they were given the most elaborate ceremony possible. . Once The Sarcophagus was in place , the tomb was sealed . Seated outside the tomb would be the Muu dancer who would perform the dance of the dead also called the Dance Of The People Of Pe . from the lower Egipt . Don't you see the whole process surrounding the burial of a deceased person including the wake is nothing but a duplcate of Egiptian rituals . The wake is where the members of the



family and concerned friends have one final viewing of their loved one , by wake I mean wake is , to wakeup - resurrect get up before they are returned to Ta = earth from which they came . In Egipt , the wake or last viewing of the body is the sarcophagus , which has a life - like face of the person at their best to be always remembered . In the western world , the body is filled with formaldehyde to preserve it until the burial , also copied form the Egiptian method of embalming . Then there is a procession to the tomb . from the funeral home or parlor . home , which is a line of cars driving through the cities with banners and flowers. They also honk their horns. and turn on their headlights forall on LQQking to see on them on their way to the cemetery or graveyard . In Egipt . there was a procession taking the mummy to the tomb . The casket or coffin which is a decorative box , a sarcophagus , is then lowered into theground . an earthly tomb ; likewise in Egipt . the mummy is sealed inside the tomb

Western World Dance Of Death , Sounds Familiar ... <<< This Definitely Sounds Familiar , It Was Taken From The Egiptians' Culture ! The Dance Od Death , Is an allegorical theme in art , literature , and music . It was based on the popular belief , fostered by the plagues and wars of the 14th and 15th centuries , that the dead , as akeletons , rose from their graves and tempted the living of all ages and ranks , to join them in a dance that brought them finally to death . Their Symbols Was The Skull And Cross Bones , The Symbol Of Raising From The Dead Or Resurrection The Dance Of Death , Or Danse Macabre , Or Totentanz , Was First Embodied In Murals And A Poem ( 1424 - 1425 ) In The Church Of The Holy Innocents In Paris . The Parisian . Printer Guyot Marchant Published A Version In Woodcuts And Verse

1485 ) . Which Was Circulated Throughout Europe . The Dance Of Death Was Subsequently Painted On Many Church Walls And Inspirired A Famous Set Of 51 Drawing Produced From 1523 To 1535 By The German Painter Hans Holbein The Younger . Anubis Was Considered The Inventor Of Embalming . The Guardian Of Tombs , And A Judge Of The Dead . The Egiptians Taught That At The Judgement He Weighed The Heart Of The Dead Against The Feather Of Truth , Which Is The Ma'at Feather , The Ostrich Is Know To Stick His Head In The Earth , While His Body Is Above The Ground , In Truth He ThinksThat He Is Hiding , When He Is Not . In Art He Is Represented As Jackal - Headed . Anubis

Was Sometimes Indentified With Hermes Who Is Tehuti ( Thoth , Thutmoses ) In Greek Mythology . No Matter Where You LQQk , You See How They Have Copied Everything From Egipt From Architecture , To Clothing And Even The Customs And Rituals . Egipt Is The Source Of All Knowledge For Civilzation , And Even Modern Ones Of Today . So , The Whole Concept Of Wearing Black To Funerals Was Grafted From Ancient Egipt . What I'm Trying To Tell You The Whole Burial Concept Came From The Egiptians , The Wearing Of Black For Funeral ProcessionsIs Associated With The Black Dog Of Egipt . The Whole Concept Of The Death Dance Which All Pertians To A Black Dog Wearing A Red Or Gold Collar With A Red Stone On Ir Was All Symbolic Of Anubis .



M.Z.York
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Clodhopper »

Good points Clooddy but i was not refering to the geographical position of Egypt when i say they were too ahead of their time as unltimately, it is believed, the downfall of ancient Egypt was the drying up of the Nile. What i implied, was that taken from the atrifacts found, i.e. the model aircraft and the heiroglyphics along with various potions used in embalming way ahead of their time, suggested that they had the basis of the idea's to put mechinery into practice. The geological position in desert with limited resources, could have been the cause that did not enable them to take this further. Maybe, just as this was coming to fruition, the civilization collapsed.


:-6 It's good to be able to discuss this...

You're going beyond my ability to comment - I simply don't know enough. But I wonder if the Egyptians had invented the screw-pump for irrigation? One of the Classical Greeks (Aristotle?) re-invented this machine and when the writings of the Classical Greeks were rediscovered I seem to remember that Leonardo Da Vinci drew clear sketches of a helicopter type machine, based on the screw-pump principle, but the existence of pictures does not mean the machine was ever built. I think you are probably right about the Ancient Egyptians not having the geology to get the materials...by gum. It does make you wonder what might have happened if they had had access to coal, limstone and iron ore. You're not going to make many helicopters out of copper...
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Clodhopper;1146865 wrote: :-6 It's good to be able to discuss this...

You're going beyond my ability to comment - I simply don't know enough. But I wonder if the Egyptians had invented the screw-pump for irrigation? One of the Classical Greeks (Aristotle?) re-invented this machine and when the writings of the Classical Greeks were rediscovered I seem to remember that Leonardo Da Vinci drew clear sketches of a helicopter type machine, based on the screw-pump principle, but the existence of pictures does not mean the machine was ever built. I think you are probably right about the Ancient Egyptians not having the geology to get the materials...by gum. It does make you wonder what might have happened if they had had access to coal, limstone and iron ore. You're not going to make many helicopters out of copper... Yes, I've seen the drawings of De Vinci's helicopter. I'm afraid the Ancient Egyptains is a subject i could bang on about for months as it's something i have read for many years, If you take even just the death masks, and artifacts moulded from gold in tombs, they are on parr with any high tech carvings or mouldings of today. I believe there is every possibility there was a lot more to them than we will ever know but we don't want to believe it because it trashes historians versions of accounts and how technology evolved.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1146912 wrote: Yes, I've seen the drawings of De Vinci's helicopter. I'm afraid the Ancient Egyptains is a subject i could bang on about for months as it's something i have read for many years, If you take even just the death masks, and artifacts moulded from gold in tombs, they are on parr with any high tech carvings or mouldings of today. I believe there is every possibility there was a lot more to them than we will ever know but we don't want to believe it because it trashes historians versions of accounts and how technology evolved.




Anesa '' O ''

I was told once by and elder SOME people find it hard to accept the Egiptian Culture / History Etc , Because It Sir-Pass their own , What your doing is what I was taught and that is research / Have an open mind . When you go on your vac - and come back with the conformation , Its Nolong a belief it a facts . You'll be saying don't believe check it out .



Hotep . Anesa '' O ''
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1146643 wrote: Did you know that the Anubis Jackal , the black dog of Egipt , is the reason why people waer black to funerals ? The black jackal dog has always been a symbol assciated with Egipt . It also represents the Neter ( deity ) Anubu ( Anubis ) . Who is called the Neter of the Dead . Anubu ( Anubis ) was also considered the inventor of Embalming . the guardian of tomba , and a judge of the dead . When the Soul was being judged . his heart was weighed on a scale against the feather of Ma'at ..Neter Anubu .. Neter Ma'at ... Netert Ammit ,Which would determine if the Soul would continue its journey or be prey for Ammit the serpent , Also known as Apopis and Apep from these symbols of Egipt . The western world associates black , witch craft , black magic and black dog with death . For Instance If A Person

Hears A Dog Howling , It Is SaidTo Be An Omen That Some Will Die Soon . When A Person Dies Everyone Goes To The Funeral Wearing Black , As A Sign Of Mourning . When customs on burial were made , they stolepart from Egiptian funeral ceremonies , and made it their own . They change the symbols and the original meaning . In doing this they are constantly taking away the whole essence of the rituals and giving it back to you water down . So when you see the origins of your culture , you can't even appreciate it , because you have been given something with no meaning , or it was given to you with a negative phiosophy . What you are being shown you can not even identify with . So Black is LQQK At As Bad And The Jackal Is LQQked At As Something Evil . When Neither Is Negative , Think About It . Before You Were Born , You Were In This State . And When You DieYou Will Return To That State Of Supreme Balancement . ( When Man Invented Light He Created Chaos . Murder And All Evil That Brought The Light Into Existence . )


Akhay Atha Antuk Shabub Anus :-6

Ancient Egypt Links to South America « XEPER: The Journey of a Modern Ancient Egyptian
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1146643 wrote: Did you know that the Anubis Jackal , the black dog of Egipt , is the reason why people waer black to funerals ? The black jackal dog has always been a symbol assciated with Egipt . It also represents the Neter ( deity ) Anubu ( Anubis ) . Who is called the Neter of the Dead . Anubu ( Anubis ) was also considered the inventor of Embalming . the guardian of tomba , and a judge of the dead . When the Soul was being judged . his heart was weighed on a scale against the feather of Ma'at ..Neter Anubu .. Neter Ma'at ... Netert Ammit ,Which would determine if the Soul would continue its journey or be prey for Ammit the serpent , Also known as Apopis and Apep from these symbols of Egipt . The western world associates black , witch craft , black magic and black dog with death . For Instance If A Person

Hears A Dog Howling , It Is SaidTo Be An Omen That Some Will Die Soon . When A Person Dies Everyone Goes To The Funeral Wearing Black , As A Sign Of Mourning . When customs on burial were made , they stolepart from Egiptian funeral ceremonies , and made it their own . They change the symbols and the original meaning . In doing this they are constantly taking away the whole essence of the rituals and giving it back to you water down . So when you see the origins of your culture , you can't even appreciate it , because you have been given something with no meaning , or it was given to you with a negative phiosophy . What you are being shown you can not even identify with . So Black is LQQK At As Bad And The Jackal Is LQQked At As Something Evil . When Neither Is Negative , Think About It . Before You Were Born , You Were In This State . And When You DieYou Will Return To That State Of Supreme Balancement . ( When Man Invented Light He Created Chaos . Murder And All Evil That Brought The Light Into Existence . )


Akhay Atha Antuk Shabub Anus :-6

This is the closest species to Anubis today..... the 'Black Backed Jackel'

Attached files
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1147239 wrote: Akhay Atha Antuk Shabub Anus :-6

This is the closest species to Anubis today..... the 'Black Backed Jackel'




Anuki Hasun Wa Antut Shabub Anesa ?

Akhay Antut Baruf Anuki Shabub ? :)
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

The purpose of this post is to Untangle the mess that the so-called Hisroians and so-called Egyptologists have made of the records of The Ancient Egyptians . It is time that we Tell Our - Story . The use of the word Egypt is so that you will know of what part of the country I am speaking about . You will also find the words Gods and Goddesses because it is hard to differentiate when using the word Deity . The true story of Ancient Egypt and The Pharaohs will make Nubians aware of who you are and Our - Story in Egypt . ( Did You Know ) .



* The Original Egyptians Were Dark Skinned , Woolly Haired People ?

* That The Bricks For Constructing The Pyramids Were Cut With Lasers ?

* That Egypt Is A Greek Word That Means Burnt Black Faces ?

* That Hieroglyphics Are An Art Form , Not A Spoken Language .

* The Pharaoh Means '' Light House ?

* That Trigonometry , Geometry , Alchemy , Algebra , And Many Other Sciences Originated In Ancient Egypt ?

* That So-Called English Number Are Not English Number , They're Arabic / Egyptian ?

* That There Were Great Libraries At Alexandria , Egypt And Baagdad ?





The country of Egypt had many names before it received its present day name . In The Bible , you will see the word Egypt 558 times . In Genesis 12 ; 10 , You will find the word Mizraim - aramic -

Meaning '' Dual , Two '' Under the word Egypt which was the name of one of Noah's Sons . In Jude 1 ; 5 of the greek New Testament you will find the word Aigyptos - greek - Being used meaning '' Land Of The Burnt Faces ' From which the word Egypt was grafted from Tar ( Ptah ) . This is just one of the many Biblical names that meant Black or Burnt like Ham , Kush , Kedar , And Hamath . According to The Qur'aan 10 ; 87 of The Muhammadans , You will find the word Misr - arabic - Meaning '' Land Of The Two Revers , '' Which was one of the names of Egypt . Egypt was also called Al Kham and Kemet which is from Kham or Ham ( Genesis 5 ; 32 ) , Tar , Tar -Merry or Tar - Nehisi from Ptah were also names of Egypt . The Ethiopian part of this Empire was called Aksum by the greeks , And Sudan or Balad As Sudan as it was called by the greeks , Meaning '' Land Of The Two Blacks '' Which was also a part of this Empire . There's a whole world of Beautiful And Factual Information , Just waiting to be Investigated and Absorbed by you . Its Ourstory ; It's Art , It's Science ; Math , Language Art , At Its Best Etc . Now for the first time in ourstory , You will learn the truth about Egypt and the many Secrets that it Holds . People don't like to acknowldge that fact that Sumerians were Nubians / Nuwaubians . Sumer which is first mentioned in The Bible In Genesis 10 ; 10 As Shinar was an Ancient Civilization where The Anunnaqi came from beyond The Stars . The Anunnaqi set up Temples and Citiesand taught its inhabitans , The Sumerians , About Agriculture , How to build cities and advance Technology and information about The Creation Of The Solar System .



Where Is Shinar Or Sumer ? Sinar - aramic - Meaning '' Plains Of Flatlands '' , Is mentioned in Genesis 11 ; 2 . The cities of Babel , Erech , And Calneh are located in Shinar . , Which is also identified as the plains of Mesopotamia , Shinar is also called Sumer meaningf '' Flatlands , Country Of Rivers '' And Shumer , Meaning '' Plains , Flat Land '' , Located in Old Babylon called Iraq today . The Sumerians came to Sumer and set up a very high Advanced Civilization and a Pictograph Cuneiform writing . Who Are The Anunnaqi ? Anunnaqis are Olive Toned , Woolly Haired Beings . The Anunnaqi received their name when they came down to earth , They are a race of Supreme Beings Not Spooks Ghosts . Or apparition . Anunnaqi is just another name for Rizqiyians meaning '' Providers '' . The Anunnaqi are those beings that Anu , The Most High sent down from heaven to earth in sets of 50's while on The Planet Earth under an apponted being . They received the name Anunnaqi when they came to Qi ( Earth ) , 600 in all out of 900 . The 300 who didn't come to earth were The Igigi whose name means '' Those Who Stayed In The Skies '' And the Sumerians translate it as '' Those Who See And Observe '' . They crashed down in The Persian Gulf ( Known To Arabs As The Arabian Gulf Or Sea ) And broke up into two groups of 300 . The Persian Gulf is just South of Sumer , Akkad and other Ancient Cities . The Persian Gulf is an arm of The Arabian sea between The Arabian Peninsula and Southwest Iran . It has been an important trade route since Ancient times .



When The Anunnaqi came in contact with the Sumerians they were in A Homo Erectus state . The Anunnaqi stepped in and sped up their Evolution , making them Evolve much faster than they would have on their own during what has been termed The Neolithic Period by Archaeologist . The word Neolithic according to the English dictionary mean '' Of Or Relating To The Cultural Period Beginning Around 10,000 B.C. In The Middle East And Later Elsewhere , Characterized By The Development Of Agriculture And The Making Of Polished Stone Implements , ''
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Why Did The Anunnaqis Chosse The Sumerians ? It wasn't a matter of choosing . That is where their craft crashed down at . They came into contact with these people and made them into Homo Sapiens by mixing with them . The Anunnaqis are what your Bible refer to as Gibboreem - aramic - , '' Mighty Men '' In Genesis 6 ; 4 . They are also called Angels or Malawk - aramic - in Hebrew ( Genesis 16 ; 7 ) , Angelos - greek - Revelation 22 ; 8 ) , Eloheem - aramic - Genesis 1 ; 1 ) , Maalaikat - arabic - Qur'an 2 ; 30 ) , Ginwins , Thunderbirds By Native Americans and Neteru by Ancient Egyptians , Dinneer / Dingir Meaning '' The Righteous Ones Of The Rocket Ships '' , By The Sumerians . The Anunnaqis became known as Allah - arabic - from Muhammadan Thehos - greek - By The Christians and Eloh - aramic - By the Hebrew . The Anunnaqis went to colonize other Galaxies because they had to to get closer to The Milky way which has one billion years to burn out . The Sumerians were the first to record the presence of The Anunnaqis .



However . This is not the first time The Anunnaqis came to earth all races on this planet have had Extraterrestrial involvement from The Sumerians , To The Aztecs , The Hopis , To The Aborigines , To The Egyptians , To the original Nubian Hebrew in the form of Prophets . The Aryans also had star vistation , ( The Ashtar Commad ) From Pleiades , However they originally came from The Aldebaran Star Constellation , And from The Procyonians from Procyon . And from The Venerians , The being that came to The United Nations . These Aryans also had a number of False Prophet such as Nostradamis , Edgar Cayce '' The Sleeping Prophet '' , Jean Dixon Who have all made incorrect Prophecies Caucasians try to find a place for themselves in this world so they will say that they are from The Star Constellation Pleiades , And The Pleiades in their Greek mythology is The Seven Daughter of their Deity Atlas , Maia , Electra , Celaeno , Taygeta , Merope , Alcyone , And Sterope , Who were metamorphosed into stars . If you take a look back at their so-called history all of it links back to some type of mythological creature or Deity . Many others claim they are direct descendants of Extraterrestrial and Prophets such as Claude Vorilhon who calls himself Rael , He Claims He Is The Last Messenger Of The Eloheem , Prophet And The Shepard Of Shepards . The Raelian Movement Was Also In The News Earlier This Year Promoting Cloning With Different Private Businesses . They Are Again Trying To Find Any Means To Keep Themselves In History .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Would Anunnaqis Be Classified As Extraterrestrials ? First , Let's define the word Extraterrestrials, So that you won't have some spooked out image in your mind . According to your English Dictionaries ( Definitionaries ) , The word Extraterrestrials Is . Ex - Tra - Ter - Res - Tri - Al . Adj Originating , Located , Or Occurring Outside Earth Or Its Atmosphere . Taken From The American Heritage Dictionary



So an Extraterrestrials can be anything from a Meteorite or Comet to a Being from another Planet . It is anything that originated outside of this earth . Extraterrestrials are not necessrily Little Green Men With Large Heads . It is something Extra that has come into the Atmosphere of Terrs which is a name for The Planet Earth . Terrestrial is simply something belonging to the Earth . Now that you Overstand what the word Extraterrestrials means , Yes The Anunnaqis are considered Extraterrestrials just as a rock is an Extraterrestrials . They are simply something who entered this Earthly Atmosphere . As I mentioned earlier , Every race on Earth has had Extraterrestrials Involvement .



Did The Anunnaqis Teach The Sumerians ? Yes , The Anunnaqis taught The Sumerians of the Creation of The Solar System and in their records you will find evidence of this . Their Records Realveal Knowldge Of The Stars And Planets Pluto , Uranus , And Neptune , Planets Only Recently Discovered By Scientists Today These Stars Are Circled By Planets Of Various Sizes . The Sumerians Recorded Scientific Facts And Logged The Motion Of The Moon . They Used A Calendar Based On The Movement Of The Moon . The Ancient Sumerians Divided A Circle Representing The Full Moon Into 360 Degrees , Each Degree Had 60 Minutes . If You Divid This Into 360 Degrees , You Get 6 Degrees Of 60 Minutes Each . Your Modern Day Clock Also Uses A Circle And Each Minute Has 60 Seconds , Which Is The Modern Day Fact Being Used For Modern Clock . The Sumerians Used Degrees Of Angles As Measurement For Time . However , We Use Numbers That Have Been Assigned To These Angles , As Shown Above . The Sumerians Also Divided The Stars Into Twelves Parts . They Used 12 Or By 60 For Measurement More Than 3,000 Years Ago The Stars Or Constellation Were Sky Maps And Some Of The Oldest Maps Have Been Found In Sumer And Egypt By Archaeologists . These Star Constellations Tied Into The 12 Signs Of The Zodiac . Ancient Sumer Was Surrounded Stragetically By 12 Countries Which Correspond To The Signs Of The Zodiac And The Zodiac Served As A Road Map And A Sky Map . All Astronauts From Other Galaxies Follow The Zodiac . The Anunnaqi Live By The Signs Of The Zodiac . The Anunnaqi Practiced Astro Biology . That Is , You Are 33 1 / 3 Of Your Mother And Father Which Makes Up Two Parts Of Your Composition . Then There Is The 33 1 / 3 That Is You , Which Gives You The Other Portion Of Your Composition . Whatever Your Parent's Zodiac Is You Are That And Then Your Own . Take For Instance , If Your Mother Is A Taurus , Your Father Is A Cancer And You Were Born Under Scorpion , You Are A Combination Of All Of These Zodiacs .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Why Did They Use The Number 12 ? Because The Stars Or Constellation Were Sky Maps . These Star Constellation Tie Into The 12 Signs Of The Zodiac Ancient Sumer Was Surrounded Strategically By 12 Countries Which Corresponded To The Signs Of The Zodiac And The Zodiac Served As A Road Map And A Sky Map . All Astronauts From Other Galaxies Follow The Zodiac . They Were Also Taught How To Build Great Cities , Farming , And Build Crafts That Were Able To Fly In The Air . When The Anunnaqi Came To The Sumerians , The Sumerians Looked At Them As Deities Because Of The Ships They Traveled In And Their Advanced Techonologies . The Gold Crowns That Certain The Anunnaqi Wore Was The Ram's Head .



What About The Ancient Cities ? The Ancient Sumerians Were Thought To Have Been The Civization Who Built The City Of Babylonia 5 , 000 Years Ago Before The Sumerians Built Seven Wealthy Cities Such As 1 . Tilmun , 2 . Salaam , 3 . Mu , 4 . Lumeria , 5 . Qodesh , 6 . Nippur , 7 . Ashkolan / Alkebu - Lan , There Was No History Of Anything Being There . What Many People Don't Know Is That These Cities Were Built By The Anunnaqi / Eloheem . The City Of Nippur Was Ruled By The Anunnaqi / Eloheem Enlil . The Name Nippur Can Be Found In More Than One Location Because Nippur Was Wherever The People Of That Area Went . So When The People Moved They Still Used The Same Name , Just Like There Is More Than On Jerusalem , Canaan , Miami , And Memphis . There Were Also Seven Disagreeable Cities That Were Set Up By The Disagreeable Anunnaqi Enqi Called 1 . Sippar , 2 . Kish , 3 . Kutha , 4 . Shuruppak , 5 . Uruk , 6 . Isin , 7 . Eridu Of Ur Of Chaldea Where The Flames Of Chaldean Demons Were . You Can Find Many Of These Cities In Your Bible Under Various Names And Titles The City Of Erech In Genesis 10 ; 10 Is The City Of Uruk . Kish Is Kush Of Genesis 2 ; 13 Where You See Ethiopia , In Hebrew You Will Find Kush Long Before Kush Son Of Ham Of Genesis 10 ; 6 Was Born . Make Note That The Name Kush - aramic - Also Spelled Cush In Aramic ( Hebrew ) Means '' Dark Faced , '' And In Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Cush Means '' Black , ''



Was Africa Ever Called Alke - Bu Lan ? No Never Was It Referred To Al - Ke - Bu - Lan Which Is From The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Root Word Qa Ba La - arabic - And The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Qa Ba La Both Meaning '' Before Or Beforhand '' An In Time ( Genesis 6 ; 2 ) . The Trick Is To Say That Before , It Was Called Africa , It Was Called '' Al Ke Bu Lan '' Which Is An Untruth . Dr . Joseph Ben - Joachannan Was One Of The Promoters Of This Information Dr . Joachannan Raises Very Good Point . However , He Isn't Dealing With Al Of The Facts .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

How Did The Sumerians Built The Cities ? The Sumerians Had Cities That Showed Such Advanced Technologies , That Archaeologists Are Trying To Find Out Exactly When And How The Cities Were Built . The Sumerians Were Known As Great Builders And Artist . They Packed Mosist Clay In Mold And Dried The Clay In The Sun , Forming Flat Bricks That Can Be Stacked Upon Each Other . This Is No Coincidence That The Ancient Egyptian Used These Same Methods For Building . They Built Houses , Shops , Palaces , Pottery , Terra - Cotta Sculpture And The Ziggurats , Although Some Dry Bricks Crumbled After A Period Of Time , Even In Dry Climate , The Builders Quickly Learned That If They Bake The Moist Clay The Heat Hardened The Clay . The Sumerians Also Used Fire Baked Bricks For More Important Buildings . The Sumerians Used Different Types Of Stones Such As Sandstone , Diorite , Basalt And Alabaster For Sculpturing Too . Metals Such As Bronze , Copper . Gold , And Silver Were Used For Finer Sculpture And Inlays . There Were Materials That Were Used In Egypt As Well . You Will Also Find A Common Use Of The Gemstone , Lapis Lazuli , Carnelian , Ivory , And Serpentine Used Both In Sumer And Egypt . There Are Some Disagreements As To What Exactly Constitutes A City . There Have Been Many Attempts To Define The Sumerians Culture , However None Have Came Up With An Answer . This Is Because They Don't Have A Clue , They Can Only Make '' Hypothetical '' Answers To Their Very Simple Questions , Instead Of Saying They Don't Know , They Will Make Up Lies And Pass Them Off As The Truth Not Caring Whether They Are Misleading Innocent Soul .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

What Other Kinds Of Recording Did The Sumerians Have ? The Ancient Sumerians Had Record Of Primitive Beings Lulu Amelu Who Evolved But Were Here On The Planet When A Group Of Anunnaqi Came Here With The Intention Of Mining For Resources . The Ancient Sumerians Also Mention , On Those Tablets , How A War In The Skies Is Responsible For The Birth Of The Planet Earth ; Having Broken Off From Another Planet And The Moon Having Broken Off From It . It Spoke Of Other Beings Covered In Fur Coming From Other Galaxies And Settling On Earth . They Spoke Of Conflicts Between The Anunnaqi About The Mining , Which Led To The Breeding Or Cloning From These Evolutionary Beings On Earth With Shaggies Also Known As Enkiduites And Then Even The Splicing Of Genes ( Referred To As Blood ) Of One Of The Anunnaqi Called Ninti To Put A Divine Intellect In The Beings Called Adamites .



What language did The Ancient Sumerians ? The Sumerians have the oldest written language in existence inscribed in clay . They did this by pressing the end of a stick into the soft clay , Makeing three cornered marks . They combined these three cornered marks to form signs that stood for words . Since the marks looked like wedges this form of writing became known as Cuneiform which was the language of The Anunnaqi . The Anunnaqi originally spoke Nuwaubic

. And as times passed it became known first as Cuneiform , Later as Ashuric , Syratic , Akkadian , Etc , According to The American Heritage Dictionary , The word Cuneiform means .



Cu - Ne - I - Form ( Kyoo 'Ne -e Form , Kyoo - Ne - ) Adj . 1 . Wedge - Shape . 2 .A. Being A Character Or Characters Formed By The Arrangement Of Small Wedge - Shaped Element And Used In Ancient Sumerian , Akkadain , Assyrian , Babylonian , And Persian Writing .



These tablets tell many things about The Sumerians such as business and trade . Slowly this language flourished in The 3rd Millennium B.C. about 2000 B.C. Sumerian was replaced as a spoken language by Semetic Akkadian . It did however , Continue to be written to the very end of the use of Cuneiform writing . That was the last stage of The Sumerian language , Called post Sumerian . The earliest Sumerian writing is exclusively represented by texts of business and adminstrative character . The Archaic Sumerian language is still very poorly understood by many today . In the Cuneiform tablets there is written evidence that support the fact that it was Sumerians who were Nuwaubian that came up with the first Democracy . They will never acknowldge the fact that Greek , Romans and other civilization learned from The Anceient Egyptians , Who were also Nuwaubians , They will continue to spread their fraudulen stories the the world as long as you don't put a stop to it by gaiming knowldge and doing your homework . According To A Book Entitled Feats And Wisdom Of The Ancient '' , Page 16 '' Gilgamesh Lobbies Congress '' Tells of how The First Constitution Dates Back To Sumeria .



'' Greece May Not Have Been The Cradle Of Democracy After All . Government By The People Seems To Have Blossomed First In Ancient Sumer , The Desert Land Lying Between The Tigris And The Euphrates Rivers In What Is Now Southern Iraq , What May Have Been The World's First Bicameral Congress Convened Around 3000 BC . aLMOST 2.500 Years Before The Golden Age Of Athens . According To The Great Sumerian Epic Poem The Tale Of Gilgamesh ( A Portion Of The Saga Is On The Tablet Shown Below ) , The Rising And Powerful Sumerian City - State Erech Was Being Threatened By A Neighbor , Kish , Which Feared Erech's Growing Might And Was Poised To Attack Its Rival . The Warrior - King Gilgamesh , Erech's Bold Ruler , Me With What The Poem Calls '' The Convened Assembly Of The Elders Of His City '' To Ask Them To Support Resistance Against Kish . To His Frustration , This Upper House Voted Instead To Buy Peace By Submitting Undeterred , The King Demanded A Vote From A Lower House Made Up Of Men Who Could Bear Arms . The Hawks Won The Day . Nothing More Is Known About This Congress . There Are No Records From Age Of Gilgamesh Writing Had Barely Been Invented Then - And The Tablets That Provide This Tantalizing Glimpse Of Representative Democracy In The Ancient Near East Were Probably Written More Than A Thousand Years Later

. Many Linguists Say That Cuneiform Is Just A Script , Cuneiform Was Also A Spoken Language

, And From This Language Came Adamic ; Which Later Became The Languages , Ashuric / Syriac Arabic And Aramic / Hebrew , This Means , Mr . Theologian That All Language That Were Spoken Since The Time Of Adam Of Your Bible Were Not Pure Languages But Dialects . Cuneifoem Is A Unique Language .





To Be CONTINUE In Next Post
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1145199 wrote: Well Danny..... you will know exactly what i mean when i say:

'Wal-latheena kafaroo a'maalukum kasafaabim beqee'atee yaHsabuhuTH Tham-aanu maaa an Hat-taa ethaa jaaa-ahuu lam yajed-hu shai-anw wa wajadaAllaha 'en-dahuu gawaf-faahu Hesaabahuu waAllahu saree'ul Hesaab'.

There will be some out there that think we make this stuff up or it's a secret code between us :wah: and don't know that it's an actual language.

As you said, i have dis-agreed with some of your threads but i just have a healthy respect for others beliefs and an open mind. :-6:-6:-6




Knowldge / Language Is For Those Who Seek To Know :-6
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Clodhopper
Posts: 5115
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:11 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Clodhopper »

Knowldge / Language Is For Those Who Seek To Know


...but platitudes are universal.:rolleyes:
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Wenu Atha Antut Anesa '' O '':yh_coffee
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Daniyal;1151753 wrote: Wenu Atha Antut Anesa '' O '':yh_coffee


Tayub Danny :)

Anuki Da-eman Li Laghut Ukhra Bu Tem Baruf :):):)
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

oscar;1151790 wrote: Tayub Danny :)

Anuki Da-eman Li Laghut Ukhra Bu Tem Baruf :):):)




Wah Wah - Anesa '' O '':yh_peace
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Clodhopper;1150831 wrote: ...but platitudes are universal.:rolleyes:




:yh_ttth
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Earlier Cuneiform was written in columns from top to bottom just like Chinese but during the third millenium it came to be written from Right to Left . At about the same time these changes in The Cuneiform writing system were occuring . It was adopted by the accadians for their language . Cuneiform was borrowed by The Elamites , The Kassites , The Persians , The Mitanni , And The Hurrians , The Hurrians passed The Cuneiform writing system on to The Hitties , Who spoke The Indo - European lamguage .Cuneiform was also used for the language spoken in areas under Hittite control . It is the only one of these languages that have not been mentioned by name , In The Old Testament or in The New Testament to all the Religious Fanatics , I'm sorry but Our - Story didn't Begin or End within the pages of a book that is merely 6,000 years old . However there are writings that came before their Unsubtantiated Bible such as The Gilgamesh Epics And The Enuma Elish , Atra - Hasis , Etc . Yet Scholars don't wamt to acknowldge these facts because it Pre -Dates Their Bible and they have no explanation as to why The Gilgamesh Epics give an account of a flood that happened thousands of years before The Bible Story Of Noah .



To make a further comparison between The Gilgamesh Epics and The Bible , Is The Story of Moses . In A Book written by '' Chariots Of The Gods '' , Page 41 , It States And I Quote ; ... Moses Heard The Voice Of His Lord , But He Never Saw Him Face To Face . When He Asked Him To Show Himself To Him On One Occasion , His '' God '' Answered ; Thou Canst Not See My Face ; For There Shall No Man See Me And Live . And The Lord Said , Behold , There Is A Place By Me , And Thou Shalt Stand Upon A Rock ; And It Shall Come To Pass , While I Pass By ; And I Will Take Away Mine , And Thou Shalr See My Back Parts ; But My Face Shall Not Be Seen '' ( Exodud 33 ; 20 - 33 ) . There Are Some Astonishing Similarities In Old Texts .



'' On The Fifth Tablet Of The Epic Of Gilgamesh , Which Is Of Sumerian Origin And Much Older Than The Bible , We Find Virtually The Same Sentence ; '' No Mortal Came To The Mountain Where The Gods Dwell . He Who Looks The Gods In The Face Must Die , '' In Other Ancient Book Which Hand Down Stages In The History Of Mankind , We Find Very Similar Statements . Why Did The '' Gods '' Not Want To Show Themselves Face To Face ? Why Did They Not Let Their Masks Fall ? What Were They Afraid Of ? Or Does The Whole Account In Exodus Come From The Epic Of Gilgamesh ? Even That Is Possible . After All , Moses Is Supposed To Have Been Brought Up In The Egyptian Royal Household . Perhaps He Had Access To The Library Or Acquired Knowldge Of Ancient Secrets During Those Years .



This Is Just Further Confirmation For You . Erich Von Daniken Even Suggests That Moses Got His Stories Out Of Books From The Great Libraries In Egypt . The Authencity Of The Holy Books That Have People Spellbound Are Is Being Questioned Over And Over Again . You Better Wake Up And Take Deeper Look That You Are Basing Your Entire Life On . Who Was Cuneiform Used By ? Cuneiform Was Predominantly Used By The Sumerians , Assyrians . Babylonians And Accadians Who Lived In The Mesopotamian Areas ; Which Means '' Land Between Two Rivers '' The Hiddekai ( Tigris ) And The Idiglat ( Euphrates ) In Genesis 24 ; 10 , Deuteronomy 23 ; 4

. This Was Lower Phoenicia . The Upper Phoenicia Is A Thin Strip Between The Mediterranean Sea On The West And Lebanon . And As Mentioned Before , The Biblical Language Were Adapted From The Cuneiform Script . What Does The Word Language Means ?

Ans ;The '' Language '' In Aramic ( Hebrew ) Is '' Saphah , And In Ashuric / Syriac

( Arabic ) It Is '' Lughah '' The Word '' Language '' Which Means '' Tongue '' Speech , Language '' The Spelling ( With '' U '' ) Is DueTo The Influence Of The French Word '' Langue '' , Meaning '' Tongue ; Language '' It Also Comes From The Greek Word '' Dialektos '' Meaning '' Dialect , Language , Tongue '' As Found In The Books Acts 61 , A.D.

Tongue - Latin - Lingua ;

1 ) A Fleshy Moveable Process Of The Floor Of The Mouth ...

2 ) The Flesh Of The Tongue

3 ) The Power Of Communication Through Utterance

The Yashua Isa Jesus , Christ Revelation 96 A.D. Which Means '' Life Or Living '' The Earliest Known Documents In Cuneiform Were Recorded In Sumerian ,

The Language Of The Inhabitants Of Southern Mesopotamia And Chaidea . These Document Were Tablets Known As . The Atra - Hasis , The Enuma Elish , And The Gilgamesh Epics Tablets Of The Descent Of Ishtar To The Underworld , Tablets Of Nergal And Arishkegal Tablets Of Adapa . Tablets Of Etana , The Akkadian Tablets And Many More Cuneiform Was Used As A Script As Well As A Spoken Language By The Eloheem , And Later From This Language Came The Languages .Cuneiform ;



Aramic ( Hebrew ) Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) . The Enuma Elish '' Means '' When On High '' The Enuma Elish , Which Is The Babylonian Story Of Creation , Is Named After The First Two Words Of The Narrative Of The Babylonian Book , ''Enuchus '' These Tablets Were Recorded Way Before Aramic / Phoenician / Hebrew Or Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Even Existed . The Ashuric Language Spelled Asshur Stemmed From Asshur , A Son Of Shem Who Was The Son Of Noah , Just Like Aram ( Genesis 10 ; 21 - 23 )

Genesis 10 ; 21 - 23 ;... Sons were also born to Shem, whose older brother was Japheth; Shem was the ancestor of all the sons of Eber. 22 The sons of Shem:

Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud and Aram. 23 The sons of Aram;...

Aramic / Phoenician ( Hebrew ) Genesis 10 ; 22 ;...The sons of Shem: Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud and Aram .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Asshuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Genesis 10 ; 22 ;..The sons of Shem: Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud and Aram ;... Aramic Comes From A Man Named Aram The 5Th Son Of Shem As Mentioned In Genesis 10 ; 22 . Aramic ( Hebrew ) Was The Language Of The Aramaeans , The Descendant Of Aram .



Ancestral Lineage Of Aram

Aram Son Of Genesis 10 ; 22 ;... The sons of Shem: Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud and Aram.

Shem Son Of Genesis 5 ; 22 ;... After Noah was 500 years old, he became the father of Shem, Ham and Japheth.

Noah Son Of Genesis 5 ; 22 ;... After Noah was 500 years old, he became the father of Shem, Ham and Japheth.

Lamech Son Of Genesis 5 ; 28 - 29 ;...When Lamech had lived 182 years, he had a son. 29 He named him Noah and said, "He will comfort us in the labor and painful toil of our hands caused by the ground the LORD has cursed.

Methusael Son Of Genesis 5 ; 25 ;...When Methuselah had lived 187 years, he became the father of Lamech.

Emoch Son Of Genesis 5 ; 21 ;...When Enoch had lived 65 years, he became the father of Methuselah ;.



Jared Son Of Genesis 5 ; 18 ;...When Jared had lived 162 years, he became the father of Enoch

Mahalaleel Son Of Genesis 5 ; 15 ;...When Mahalalel had lived 65 years, he became the father of Jared.

Kenan Son Of Genesis 5 ; 12 ;...When Kenan had lived 70 years, he became the father of Mahalalel

Enosh Son Of Genesis 5 ;9 ;...When Enosh had lived 90 years, he became the father of Kenan.

Seth Son Of Genesis 5; 6 ;...When Seth had lived 105 years, he became the father of Enosh.

Adam Son Of Genesis 5 ; 3 ;... When Adam had lived 130 years, he had a son in his own likeness, in his own image; and he named him Seth

The County Aram Settled In Was Then Called Aram '' Number 23 ; 7 ;.ThenBalaam uttered his oracle: "Balak brought me from Aram,



The Fact The Language Was Named After Aram Himself , Proves That He Was A Leader , A Chief , Or A Mighty Man In His Tribe . When A Dialect Evolved . It Usally Was Named After The Most Powerful , Or OutStanding Member Of The Tribe , Or Clan ; In This It Was Aram . The Name Of The County Of Aram Appears In The Hebrew Scripture Psalm 60 ; 1 ;... Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer .

As Aramnaharaim Meaning '' Aram Of The Two Rivers'' It Was Called This Because It Was Located Between The Tigris ( Idiglat ) And Euphrates ( Firattu )

And Euphrates ( Firattu ) Rivers . WhereThe Atumiy ( Watusies ) Lived Aram Was Also Called Padan , Or Paddan - Aram Genesis 28 ; 2 ;..Go at once to Paddan Aram, to the house of your mother's father Bethuel. Take a wife for yourself there, from among the daughters of Laban, your mother's brother.
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Daniyal
Posts: 1399
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by Daniyal »

Meaning '' The Plain ( Flatlands ) Of Aram In Genesis 25 ; 20 ;...and Isaac was forty years old when he married Rebekah daughter of Bethuel the Aramean from Paddan Aram and sister of Laban the Aramean. .... And Comes From The Word Paddan Which Means '' A Plateau '' In The Aramic ( Hebrew ) . It Appears In The Feminine Form As Padana Which Means '' A Plateau '' . All Of The Syrians Are Arameans , Meaning '' The People Are Called Aramaeans '' And They Are Also The Assyrian Nation . But Speaking A Different Dialect . Don't Confuse The Aramaeans, Or Syrians Of The Past With The People Who Reside In These Areas Called Iraq And Syria Today , The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Language Evolved Into Different Dialect And Is Labeled As Ancient . Offical Middle , Late Eastem And Modern Aramic ( Hebrew ) . However , Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Was A Late Dialect Of Aramic ( Hebrew ) Written In Number Of Flowing Scripts .



You Might Ask Is Aramic ( Hebrew ) And Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) The Same Language ? What Is Called The Aramic ( Hebrew ) Tongue Is Translated As The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Tongue , And Because These Language Were The Most Ancient And They Sounded Similar , They Were Somtimes Thought To Be The Same Language . You Can See That The Language Aramic ( Hebrew ) And Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Came From Accardian Also Spelled Akkadian , One Of The Language Of Sumer Was Also A Form Of Cuneiform In The Aramic ( Hebrew )Accad In The Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Accadi Comes From Genesis 10 ; 10 ;....The first centers of his kingdom were Babylon, Erech, Akkad and Calneh, in Shinar



The Accadian ( Akkadian ) Language , Written In Cuneiform Was A Semitic Tongue Related To Hebrew , Arabic , And Aramic The Oldest Accadian ( Akkadian ) Cuneiform Inscriptions Date From The Old Accadian Or Early Accadian Period During The Inscription Of The Great Ruler Sargon ( 2334 - 2279 B.C.E. ) ...

Isaiah 20 ; 11 ;....

Of Accad . The Excerpts From The Bible Were Extracted From These Tablets Which Help To Prove That The Bible Wasn't Divinely Sent By Some All Poweful Loving Deity Who Lives Up In Heaven .Also The Torah Couldn't Originally Have Been Recorded In Ashuric / Syriac ( Arabic ) Or Aramic ( Hebrew ) If The First Time The Language Were Mentioned Were In Genesis 10 ; 22 ;...

The Gilgamesh Epic Pre - Date The Bible The Gilgamesh Epic . Is Considered One Of The Greatest Stories Of The Accadiah Language . Gilgamesh , Is Said To Be The Fifth King Of URUK ( Around 2600 B,C.E. ) A City In Mesopotamia In Genesis 10 ; 10 ;....



As ERECH ( URUK ) The Tablets Themselves Are Not Named . Just The Story On The Tablets EPIC Means '' Stories Or Fables '' Theologians Call These Writeings '' The Gilgamesh Epics '' Which Is Really The Muniyr Tablets Or Tablets Of Light , Also Know As The illumination Tablets , Because It Focuses On A King Whose Name Was GILGAMESH ( IZ DUBAR ) . The Name GILGAMESH Is From Cuneiform Or Chaldean . The Great Ruler Of The Two Rivers Tigris ( Idgiat ) And Euphrates

( Furattau ) Who Was 2/3 Eloheem And1/3 Human , They Also Give More Accurate Accounts Of These Events Concerning The Creation , Thus , The Story On The Tablets Of Gilgamesh , Parallels With The Story Of NOAH And The Flood NOAH'S Real Name Was UTNAFISHTIM And He Was Also Called ZIU SUDRA And KUMARBI . In Aramic ( Hebrew ) The Name NO - AKH Means '' To Rest Down Upon Genesis 8; 4 ;...

Describing What The Ark Itself Did , And If You Read It In The Original Language . It Tells You That It Not Only Floated . But It Also Flew , Or Lifted Up Off Of The Water .



The Word Is NAW - SAW '' To Lift , Bear Up. Lift Up '' When It Landed , And Not The Person NOAH , But A Craft So How Could That Be His Name Before This Yahuwa Genesis 7 ; 9 ;.....

Called Him At The Age Of 600 In Genesis 7; 6 ;...

To Build A Tay - Baw '' Ark Or Craft , Or A Vessel '' In Genesis 6;14 ;...

Another Epic Wrtten In CUNEIFORM SCRIPT Is Called , The ENUMA ELISH Which Is The Babylonian Creation Epic , The Story Has Similarities To The Biblical Story Of Creation





Dr.M.Z.York-El 33 / 720
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.



When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down





To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .



It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble



When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
spectator
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:39 pm

Helicopters In Ancient Egypt ( Fact Or Fiction ???? )

Post by spectator »

Galbally;1140317 wrote: Hey guys, its me again, here I go! Now don't take this as a personal insult, I am just going to make a few points from my own perspective.

If the Egyptians had access to battle helicopters, submarines, and other weapons of 20th century warfare, why did they not take over the entire Mediterannian basin? In fact why not the world, who could have stopped them? The phonecians? The Babylonians? How were they defeated in the 2nd Millenium BC by the Hittites (was it perhaps because the hittites had iron swords as opposed to the Egyptians' who only used bronze ones).

You would imagine that if your facing an army armed with iron swords, bows, and sling shots somewhere on a plain in Syria, and you had ability to create attack helicopters and submarines, (as well as all the other weapons that such technology would provide you with) that battle wouldn't last very long, would it?

As well of course for a civilization to posses such things, they would also have needed to had known how to power them, been able to source all the exotic materials for them, and be able to design them based on the principals of powered flight, fabricate them industrially in helicopter factories, and submarine shipyards. That would have taken a level of scientific and industrial power that Europe did not develop until it had already conquered the world and gained access to most of its resources.

Essentially they would have needed to have had an industrial/technological and scientific revolution in the same way that Europe did from the 16th century onwards. Even at that it took 300 years to go from Newton to Kitty hawk, a period during which with just cannon, muskets, and wooden sailing ships, Europeans took over the entire planet. But Egyptians somehow had these technologically advanced weapons but decided for the most part to remain Bronze age farmers in every other respect, and never use them against anyone else.

They didn't have compasses, clocks, pens, iron weapons, paper, coal, oil, or even the arch, yet they had submarines? They couldn't navigate their tiny wooden ships out of the sight of shorelines and did not have a navy, but they had submarines? They could fabricate produce Iron swords yet they could build and maintain aluminium attack helicopters 4,000 years ago??

The Egyptians had an incredible civilization, but it was a bronze age one, that was wiped out by later Iron age ones. This would not have happened if they had the same technological prowess as modern day Europe. They would have been invunerable, to anything and anyone else.

Again, please look at the historical evidence in its entirety, not the allure of the mystery of 4 strange hieroglyphs on a stone. If the Egyptians had had such things 4,500 years ago, the whole world would now speak a version of Ancient Egyptian and there would be Egyptian style pyramids in every corner of the globe.


Ahm, I know this topic has been over for a year now.. lol, but anyway.. I want to add my own perspective:

The Four Strange Hieroglyphs on a stone may had probably revealed the air crafts that might have existed during the civilization of Egyptians.

From your statement, you simply pointed that "if they have access to such technology", they will be extraordinarily well known because of their possessed knowledge, of course. But I'm gonna ask you this, "how sure are you that the pyramids are built by the Egyptians?"

So far, I've never read from any books or watched on tv stating that the Egyptians built the pyramids. The pyramid (one of the three) is so perfect that its longitude and latitude matched equally having the same 31 degrees west; that it is almost 1/1,000,000,000 of the distance from the earth to the sun; and that the three pyramids are positioned exactly aligned with the position of the three stars in the belt of Orion, although possible, it would have caused them a lot of difficulties measuring such huge distance.

My point here is, based on my statement, the pyramids are probably not made by Egyptians, but aliens. And if these aliens existed long ago (which had appearances in the Bible itself), they could have owned the four strange hieroglyphs.

The Egyptians were very careful of their records for everything that happened during their existence, why aren't there any records of them building the pyramids? or the four strange hieroglyphs 'technology' -- if they really existed.

But since it was curved and drawn, it is possible they have all existed but probably not self-made... or rather, not man-made.

Making this simple, there might beings who existed during the civilization of Egyptians that possessed greater knowledge and are far more advanced in technology. A possible factor why Egyptians had given such concern for their mythology. And lastly, we're not sure, they might even be the God we're praying for.. idk.. that's what I think. :-3

Return to “Ancient Wisdom”