- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:51 am
B)Donâ€™t drink soda. People who tend to drink three or more glasses of soda daily have 62 percent more tooth decay, fillings and tooth loss than those who do not drink it at all.
C)Brushing harder is not better. Vigorous brushing does more harm than good and can lead to eroded enamel, which never grows back and can cause sensitivity and other oral issues.
D)Be breath-conscious at work. Americans cite bad breath as the least attractive trait a co-worker can have, so be more popular around the water cooler by brushing â€“ and flossing â€” often.
5. Avoid missing work by visiting the dentist. The next time you want to play hooky, head to the dentist for a cleaning instead. Last year alone, adults missed over 164 million hours of work â€“ and children missed over 51 million hours of school for dental-related issues.
- Posts: 6632
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm
I love that. Anyway=F (6): Brush your tongue.
- Posts: 11518
- Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:24 am
- Posts: 11732
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:28 pm
Benjamin Franklin quote (American Statesman, Scientist, Philosopher, Printer, Writer and Inventor. 1706-1790)