My Avatar, my personal logo?

A place to explain or ask another member to explain the meaning behind their avatar.
Huntley

Post by Huntley »

Kinda fuzzy I know, but it's a kicking frog. Words in the red are "Snohomish Taekwondo". It was drawn by Ivy LeVangie back in 2007, it was my school logo. A school that we had to close, due to the failing economy, a couple years back. But now I have a private group I work with and I'd like to keep the logo as my logo. I'd have to loose the "Snohomish Taekwondo" in place of something else. Should I leave it blank? Should I add my name, or "Huntley Family," any ideas?
Odie

Post by Odie »

Huntley;1322793 wrote:

Kinda fuzzy I know, but it's a kicking frog. Words in the red are "Snohomish Taekwondo". It was drawn by Ivy LeVangie back in 2007, it was my school logo. A school that we had to close, due to the failing economy, a couple years back. But now I have a private group I work with and I'd like to keep the logo as my logo. I'd have to loose the "Snohomish Taekwondo" in place of something else. Should I leave it blank? Should I add my name, or "Huntley Family," any ideas?

Its really cool!:guitarist

I would add your name, but its totally how you feel.
Life is just to short for drama.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, leave the Tae Kwon Do, and put something cool to go with it.

Oh Nomad, now there are two of us in TKD. :D
Huntley

Post by Huntley »

What I was thinking was replacing the red with black and for evey degree I earn I'll add a gold stripe. I was also thinking of replacing the TKD with my family name (Huntley) or (Huntley TKD) or (Huntley's TKD) so my wife, kid (when he earns his BB) can also have a logo if they want. My wife would have two stripes as a 2nd Degree, my mom (if she wanted) could have 4 stripes, she's a 4th Degree.....and on.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, keep the family name with TKD. Then the family can share it.

Return to “Explain Your Avatar!”