The Dollhouse Castle

Share your best finds on the Internet.
Tombstone

The Dollhouse Castle

Post by Tombstone »

The Dollhouse Castle is (excerpt from their website) an incredible one of a kind masterpiece valued (and officially appraised) at well over $1 million. It is a work of art unparalleled in the area of miniatures and miniature structures. It is 100% handcrafted in a 1” to 1’ scale and stands a grand 9 feet high (not including the base), is over 5 feet wide, and weighs about 600 pounds. The quality, depth, and attention to detail are so realistic that a photo (no matter how high quality) gives no clue that in fact, the photo is of a miniature. Each photo looks as if it is of an actual full size room. The level of detail ranks it as one of the finest miniature structures in the world today. It contains many thousands of pieces that were built, commissioned, or purchased to the highest standards. It must be seen in person to be fully appreciated.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
OpenMind

The Dollhouse Castle

Post by OpenMind »

Look's like someone's finally invented the shrinking machine.

Very impressive, a work of love.
chrisb84uk

The Dollhouse Castle

Post by chrisb84uk »

Tombstone wrote: The Dollhouse Castle is (excerpt from their website) an incredible one of a kind masterpiece valued (and officially appraised) at well over $1 million. It is a work of art unparalleled in the area of miniatures and miniature structures. It is 100% handcrafted in a 1” to 1’ scale and stands a grand 9 feet high (not including the base), is over 5 feet wide, and weighs about 600 pounds. The quality, depth, and attention to detail are so realistic that a photo (no matter how high quality) gives no clue that in fact, the photo is of a miniature. Each photo looks as if it is of an actual full size room. The level of detail ranks it as one of the finest miniature structures in the world today. It contains many thousands of pieces that were built, commissioned, or purchased to the highest standards. It must be seen in person to be fully appreciated.

Wow thanks for sharing that Tombstone, that has to be one of the most amazing and beautiful things I have ever seen!! The attention to detail is astonishing, and you can clearly see all the hard work and dedication that was given to get the house finished. Sure would be a fantastic sight to see in real life.
chonsigirl

The Dollhouse Castle

Post by chonsigirl »

*bringing over my barbie doll*

Now I have a real castle for her!

It is a very beautiful piece of art, Tombstone, I wonder what their real house must look like?
lady cop

The Dollhouse Castle

Post by lady cop »

simply stunning!
nvalleyvee

The Dollhouse Castle

Post by nvalleyvee »

Incredible but I still would not want to clean it....:(
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper

Return to “Links to the Fascinating”