The Mothman Legend

Share your best finds on the Internet.
Marie5656

The Mothman Legend

Post by Marie5656 »

I thought I would start a new thread, so as not to hijack the Wickerman thread. Here is a link to the "official" Mothman site..in Point Plesant West Virginia

http://www.mothmanlives.com/

They do talk of the movie, and say some liberties were taken with the movie..but I think that would be natural..dramatic license and all.
zinkyusa

The Mothman Legend

Post by zinkyusa »

It was actually loosely based on a cute but somewhat ornery giant bat..:D
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
guppy

The Mothman Legend

Post by guppy »

now, wait a minute. i heard that the goernment periodically takes an animal out of a pasture and takes a sample of the liver to test for concentration of radiation in its body. it's to test for the fallout from the atomic bombs that were dropped west of the area years ago.
zinkyusa

The Mothman Legend

Post by zinkyusa »

guppy;445599 wrote: now, wait a minute. i heard that the goernment periodically takes an animal out of a pasture and takes a sample of the liver to test for concentration of radiation in its body. it's to test for the fallout from the atomic bombs that were dropped west of the area years ago.

what have we been smoking tonight guppy?:-3
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
guppy

The Mothman Legend

Post by guppy »

zinkyusa;445603 wrote: what have we been smoking tonight guppy?:-3

eye of lizard and bat wings, why?:D
zinkyusa

The Mothman Legend

Post by zinkyusa »

guppy;445611 wrote: eye of lizard and bat wings, why?:D

guess i asked for that.:-5
guppy

The Mothman Legend

Post by guppy »

we jsut enjou taunting the hell out of eachother snooze. if i can get him close enough he is going swimming and i am sure he would likenothing more than to fling me up against a tree. :p
zinkyusa

The Mothman Legend

Post by zinkyusa »

guppy;445616 wrote: we jsut enjou taunting the hell out of eachother snooze. if i can get him close enough he is going swimming and i am sure he would likenothing more than to fling me up against a tree. :p

pew i smell fish:sneaky:
guppy

The Mothman Legend

Post by guppy »

SnoozeControl;445615 wrote: You two are sort of like an ill fated love affair that can never be... one is a creature of the air and the other is a creature of the water. Tragic, really.

Anyone ever see LadyHawke? I love Rutger Hauer.

you think this is bad, you should see the pms we sling at eachother all day. we both like to argue.

andno,i have no idea what movie you are talking about.
guppy

The Mothman Legend

Post by guppy »

SnoozeControl;445618 wrote: Ooooh, kinky!

guess i asked for that.:-5
zinkyusa

The Mothman Legend

Post by zinkyusa »

guppy;445619 wrote: you think this is bad, you should see the pms we sling at eachother all day. we both like to argue.

andno,i have no idea what movie you are talking about.

ah the secret is out..:sneaky:
guppy

The Mothman Legend

Post by guppy »

zinkyusa;445625 wrote: ah the secret is out..:sneaky:

keep it upand i am going to see just how long you can hold your breath zinkywinky :sneaky:
Rapunzel

The Mothman Legend

Post by Rapunzel »

guppy;445628 wrote: keep it upand i am going to see just how long you can hold your breath zinkywinky :sneaky:

This looks like flirtacious fun! Can I sell tickets? ;)

Yes I liked LadyHawke Snooze. Hubby is a major Rutger Hauer fan.

Return to “Links to the Fascinating”