My Space

Share your best finds on the Internet.
Lil~Basco

My Space

Post by Lil~Basco »

myspace.com has sure been in the news the last few weeks! Arrests are being made left and right! It's been very interesting watching TV news reports about it almost daily. Not a place I would want to play at IMHO.
lady cop

My Space

Post by lady cop »

there have been many arrests due to that site...underage kids showing themselves with booze, felons posting pics with guns. also some sexual bust i just read about, have to go try to find it.
lady cop

My Space

Post by lady cop »

Two arrested on MySpace-linked sex charges - Security - MSNBC.com....it has a bad rep. despite their lame caveats.
lady cop

My Space

Post by lady cop »

Clipper wrote: There's a lot of LEO's taking a hard look at that site....:D yep, undercover pervert patrol.
Tombstone

My Space

Post by Tombstone »

My wife works with some moms who found their daughters' profiles there. Turns out that their sweet innocent teenage girls were not so innocent! :D

To say the moms were furious would be a giant understatement.

MySpace is now becoming the place where parents go to investigate what their kids are doing and to see who their friends are.

Personally, I think it's ironic and very entertaining.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Lene

My Space

Post by Lene »

HI, I use my space also,, I use mine mostly to keep an eye on the kids and their friends..I caught my niece being a very bad kid and got her mom to check out her profile.. By the end of the day her profile was wiped to the bare bones and she got grounded for a month,,,So this site is really helpful to keep an eye on the kids...

I really liked your profile tmbsgrl... Love the tunes...:) Lene
minks

My Space

Post by minks »

Lene wrote: HI, I use my space also,, I use mine mostly to keep an eye on the kids and their friends..I caught my niece being a very bad kid and got her mom to check out her profile.. By the end of the day her profile was wiped to the bare bones and she got grounded for a month,,,So this site is really helpful to keep an eye on the kids...

I really liked your profile tmbsgrl... Love the tunes...:) Lene

oh rings familliar with the ex's step daughter. She got busted by my daughters and was in such trouble. Darn kids have to be watched at ALL times on the net.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Jives

My Space

Post by Jives »

lol. Sorry, T-girl, looks like I'll just be staying at good old ForumGarden.
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare

Return to “Links to the Fascinating”