What Animal Are You?

Share your best finds on the Internet.
Accountable

What Animal Are You?

Post by Accountable »

Far Rider wrote: Results for Far

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Animal is: Whitetail Deer

You are a Whitetail Deer! Whitetail deer are beautiful and plentiful. They are usually quiet and do not bother people. They are playful yet cautious. Many respect the deer. Deer are usually underestimated...
And hunted .... then mounted. Dude! That means babe magnet!! :cool:
Sheryl

What Animal Are You?

Post by Sheryl »

Accountable wrote: Wha'! :eek: I didn't do it. I wasn't even there. Besides, no one saw me. :D

uh huh sure. :p
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Dizz

What Animal Are You?

Post by Dizz »

Dang, I'm a bumble bee. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

"Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad."

:yh_rotfl
Me Mo

What Animal Are You?

Post by Me Mo »

Your Animal is: Unicorn

You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!

:cool:
If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man: Mark Twain
Kuriboh

What Animal Are You?

Post by Kuriboh »

You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!

(We sure have quite a few unicorns here for there only being less than 2 percent of the population)
stewartcumming

What Animal Are You?

Post by stewartcumming »

koochikoo wrote: You are a Caterpillar! Many people are often envious and jealous of a caterpillar. Caterpillars may not be quick, but they are quite wise and often think about things before they do them.!

Caterpillar. How glorious...

Yeh me too.

Maybe we'll turn into butterflys one fine day...?
Marie5656

What Animal Are You?

Post by Marie5656 »

Here is mine:

Marie5656

What Animal Are You?

Post by Marie5656 »

Hmm..less than 2% of responders are Unicorns..but there are at least 3 of us just on page 6 here.. I am not a math head..but what is the percentage of Unicorns among all who have replied so far?
chonsigirl

What Animal Are You?

Post by chonsigirl »

We are legends before our times........................:)
LilacDragon

What Animal Are You?

Post by LilacDragon »

Hmm. If I counted right - that makes 8 of us.
Sandi

chocoholic

What Animal Are You?

Post by chocoholic »

Well, apparently I am a UNICORN, guess that makes me an "out-of-date" figment of someone's imagination!!:-2
ice maiden

What Animal Are You?

Post by ice maiden »

You are a Butterfly! You are a rare one indeed! People view butterflies as beautiful and it is usually frowned upon to hurt one. You are caring and carefree. Almost everyone likes a butterfly!
woppy71

What Animal Are You?

Post by woppy71 »

You are a Bumble Bee! A beautiful insect that is good at working with teams and produces something many want: honey! A bumble bee commands great respect, and will respond to a bad situation with a quick sting! Bumble bees are serious and very wise.

Well, there you go!! lol!!

Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
Connor G

What Animal Are You?

Post by Connor G »

WOOHOO! :) You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!

:p
DesignerGal

What Animal Are You?

Post by DesignerGal »

Im a Bumble Bee too!

You are a Bumble Bee! A beautiful insect that is good at working with teams and produces something many want: honey! A bumble bee commands great respect, and will respond to a bad situation with a quick sting! Bumble bees are serious and very wise.

HBIC
nihilisticmadman

What Animal Are You?

Post by nihilisticmadman »

myspace

Return to “Links to the Fascinating”