What Animal Are You?

Share your best finds on the Internet.
Accountable

What Animal Are You?

Post by Accountable »

Got this from Sheryl's underwear thread.

... :-2

:yh_rotfl

~

Anyway, here's my result

You are a Whitetail Deer! Whitetail deer are beautiful and plentiful. They are usually quiet and do not bother people. They are playful yet cautious. Many respect the deer. Deer are usually underestimated...
Accountable

What Animal Are You?

Post by Accountable »

SnoozeControl wrote: You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!

Does that mean I'm horny?:-2
That and well-liked. :D
chonsigirl

What Animal Are You?

Post by chonsigirl »

You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!

Attached files
chonsigirl

What Animal Are You?

Post by chonsigirl »

Ha-it's Snoozewho is like me! I think I've been in the arcade too long!

My old eyes are going!

*I wanted to be a bunny*
chonsigirl

What Animal Are You?

Post by chonsigirl »

SnoozeControl wrote: 2% my ass! ;)
;) Unicorns rule!
lady cop

What Animal Are You?

Post by lady cop »

You are a Bumble Bee! A beautiful insect that is good at working with teams and produces something many want: honey! A bumble bee commands great respect, and will respond to a bad situation with a quick sting! Bumble bees are serious and very wise............but i really think i'm a dolphin. :p
Lil~Basco

What Animal Are You?

Post by Lil~Basco »

I'm the same as mrsK.....Bumble Bee! :D
OpenMind

What Animal Are You?

Post by OpenMind »

You are a Bumble Bee! A beautiful insect that is good at working with teams and produces something many want: honey! A bumble bee commands great respect, and will respond to a bad situation with a quick sting! Bumble bees are serious and very wise.

Tough luck on Winnie the Pooh then cos I love honey.
OpenMind

What Animal Are You?

Post by OpenMind »

I'd like to know what it was doing in her underwear thread/:thinking: drawer, anyway.
OpenMind

What Animal Are You?

Post by OpenMind »

SnoozeControl wrote: Yeah, I've got this disturbing mental image of him pawing through her unmentionables.:thinking:

Not to mention her underwear.:lips:
OpenMind

What Animal Are You?

Post by OpenMind »

moverguy wrote: A FORKING BUBLE BEE - WHAT ABOUT A WOLF, BEAR OR KING KING?!?!?!

Bummer

I am a garden flower spermer

Actually, mate. Bumble bees have the best of jobs. They go around drinking nectar which is the equivalent to a day in the pub on brandy/whiskey chasers. That they happen to pollinate the flowers simply ensures that next year's pubs grow for the next summer long sesh.

Beware of the hive guardians, though. They'll bite off your legs if you try and get in while drunk.
Nomad

What Animal Are You?

Post by Nomad »

*looks above* OH GOD !

You are a Bumble Bee! A beautiful insect that is good at working with teams and produces something many want: honey! A bumble bee commands great respect, and will respond to a bad situation with a quick sting! Bumble bees are serious and very wise.

This sucks I wanna be a cheetah
I AM AWESOME MAN
OpenMind

What Animal Are You?

Post by OpenMind »

Nomad wrote: *looks above* OH GOD !

You are a Bumble Bee!

That's three so far.:D
CARLA

What Animal Are You?

Post by CARLA »

Whitetail Deer..!!! :-2 OK :o

[QUOTE]You are a Whitetail Deer! Whitetail deer are beautiful and plentiful. They are usually quiet and do not bother people. They are playful yet cautious. Many respect the deer. Deer are usually underestimated...[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

BabyRider

What Animal Are You?

Post by BabyRider »

Pretty cool!

Your Animal is: Bumble Bee

[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Bez

What Animal Are You?

Post by Bez »

You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!

More than 2% here by the looks of it. Great minds think alike I guess.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
sunny104

What Animal Are You?

Post by sunny104 »

I'm a bumble bee too!
theia

What Animal Are You?

Post by theia »

I'm a butterfly :-3
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Wolverine

What Animal Are You?

Post by Wolverine »

*delete*

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

valerie

What Animal Are You?

Post by valerie »

I didn't think Bumble Bees were all that great of honey producers

but what do I know... just curious at how many of us there are here

in forum GARDEN!

:-6
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

StupidCowboyTricks

What Animal Are You?

Post by StupidCowboyTricks »

Shoes can be expensive.

Your Animal is: Caterpillar You are a Catterpillar! Many people are often envious and jealous of a caterpillar. Caterpillars may not be quick, but they are quite wise and often think about things before they do them.!

Someone asked me why I swear so much. I said, "Just becuss.":)

Betty Boop

What Animal Are You?

Post by Betty Boop »

You are a Whitetail Deer! Whitetail deer are beautiful and plentiful. They are usually quiet and do not bother people. They are playful yet cautious. Many respect the deer. Deer are usually underestimated...
Wolverine

What Animal Are You?

Post by Wolverine »

this is a load of HOOEY!!

a frickin bee??? something that stings once, then withers and dies??? are you kidding me?

good grief.

BabyRider

What Animal Are You?

Post by BabyRider »

Wolverine wrote: this is a load of HOOEY!!

a frickin bee??? something that stings once, then withers and dies??? are you kidding me?

good grief.
No, Wolvie, you are the kind of bee that is capable of stinging several times and not die ever ever ever. I am too!!:-6
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

StupidCowboyTricks

What Animal Are You?

Wolverine wrote: this is a load of HOOEY!!

good grief.

Discover the Bumble Bee

Welcome to the Web Site designed to help you enjoy one of Nature's most industrious and harmless workers - the Bumble Bee.

To begin with lets take a look at a bumble bee and her distant cousin the honey bee, with whom she is most often confused. Unlike the honey bee the humble bumble is gentle and slow. As she trundles around the garden collecting pollen and nectar she is quite different to her streamlined relative who dashes about everywhere. Even her body shape is different as you can see from the pictures. The bumble is round and furry and not at all like her more wasp shaped cousin. In fact as you can see from the photo there are three kinds of bumble bee, the large Queen, the smaller imperfectly formed female worker bee and the tiny male or drone bee. All are seen at different times of year. Only the Queen and the worker bees have a sting.

Important Facts To Know About Bumble Bees.

Because they live in small nests bumble bees never swarm - so you can encourage a nest or two in the garden without fear of this happening.

Bumble bees do not produce enough honey for commercial use, just a few grams at a time to feed their young

Not all bumble bees have a sting. Drones (smaller male bees that hatch in mid summer ) have no sting at all.

A bumble bees biggest enemy by far is a man armed with a pesticide spray. Like every other form of wildlife they are under serious threat from the chemicals we pour on the land.

Bumble bees are much less aggressive than honey bees. Generally they will not attack a human at all, unless their life is under threat. Don't wave your arms wildly in their presence, stand quietly and once they smell you are not a flower with pollen they will move gently away.

Bumble bees do not lose their sting and die if they use it, as a honey bee will.

Wolverine

What Animal Are You?

Post by Wolverine »

StupidCowboyTricks wrote:

Bumble bees do not lose their sting and die if they use it, as a honey bee will.

so i am a Drone. no sting at all.

that or BR is inferring that i am a woman.

either way it's loose-loose.:wah:

StupidCowboyTricks

What Animal Are You?

Wolverine wrote: so i am a Drone. no sting at all.

Maybe you can take the test over, maybe two out of three times to be sure.

Wolverine

What Animal Are You?

Post by Wolverine »

StupidCowboyTricks wrote: Maybe you can take the test over, maybe two out of three times to be sure.
oh, great. so now i'm a confused bee. crap. here comes this windshield of life.

*SPLAT*:D

Accountable

What Animal Are You?

Post by Accountable »

Wolverine wrote: so i am a Drone. no sting at all.

It's not so bad. At least you're a giant hairy woman. How many people can say that? :rolleyes:
StupidCowboyTricks

What Animal Are You?

Wolverine wrote: oh, great. so now i'm a confused bee. crap. here comes this windshield of life.

*SPLAT*:D

Wait maybe We can download some "Queen" on an Ipod....fake the other droans out......

StupidCowboyTricks

What Animal Are You?

SnoozeControl wrote: Hey, I'm horny and only 2% of the population are the same. How sad is that?

So far there are two others on this site the share the same animal, how rare is that?:-3 - Amazing!

SOJOURNER

What Animal Are You?

Post by SOJOURNER »

Another loved, rare, mythical Unicorn am I.......... :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
snuggs

What Animal Are You?

Post by snuggs »

Your Animal is: Bumble Bee

woooooooo hoooooooo:wah:
chrisb84uk

What Animal Are You?

Post by chrisb84uk »

:wah: I was sure that I would have answered a load of questions differently compared to others, but seems not, I'm another member of the ever growing Bumble Bee gang.

Perhaps there are only 3 animals that u can be, that would be a little pointless wouldn't it.
hotsauce

What Animal Are You?

Post by hotsauce »

Your Animal is: Unicorn You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!
Sheryl

What Animal Are You?

Post by Sheryl »

I'm a bumble bee.

Umm Acc would kindly keep your hands out of my underwear drawer :p
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Accountable

What Animal Are You?

Post by Accountable »

Sheryl wrote: I'm a bumble bee.

Umm Acc would kindly keep your hands out of my underwear drawer :p