Need help posting photos

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
cars

Need help posting photos

Post by cars »

I can not find where/how you get to post photos on the Boards. It's probably right under my nose but I just don't see it!! :wah:

Anyone?
Cars :)
Agnes

Need help posting photos

Post by Agnes »

i have trouble too in the photo department. i can load to the gallery but not to a post. i use a digital and load often and e-mail, i,m getting close to getting it. i have even had people here to figure it out and they don't know either? its a picture size reduction that i need to do.

I know how anxious you are all to see me! i am beautiful!
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :yh_beatup
abbey

Need help posting photos

Post by abbey »

Agnes wrote: i have trouble too in the photo department. i can load to the gallery but not to a post. i use a digital and load often and e-mail, i,m getting close to getting it. i have even had people here to figure it out and they don't know either? its a picture size reduction that i need to do.

I know how anxious you are all to see me! i am beautiful!I thougt we'd seen a pic of you agnes in your friend Paula's gallery, sitting in an office with your little girl :confused:
Agnes

Need help posting photos

Post by Agnes »

watchful eye there young lady, could be? :-6 continue instructions on how to post a photo please detective Abigail i mean KATE.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :yh_beatup
abbey

Need help posting photos

Post by abbey »

Agnes wrote: watchful eye there young lady, could be? :-6 continue instructions on how to post a photo please detective Abigail i mean KATE.
Peg

Need help posting photos

Post by Peg »

If it's just a question of resizing, try Irfan View. It's a free download and easy to use.
cars

Need help posting photos

Post by cars »

But where do you find the promp in FG menu to be able to post photos in the first place??
BTS

Need help posting photos

Post by BTS »

cars wrote: But where do you find the promp in FG menu to be able to post photos in the first place??One way to do it is:

When you are on the reply page (or quote), there is a box below that says manage attacments, click box.

Then browse on your hardrive for the picture, click ok after you highlite the pic you want then click upload.........

or

you can click the insert image (from the internet) and type or paste the link to the picture.

How do you get the link to the pic to put in there?

Good question. I usally right mouse on the pic then click properties.. It will show you the link address or url to "That pic". I copy then paste it on the insert image line.

I will insert a pic here from off the internet and not my hardrive (this saves the garden space too):

Hope this helps.

If you want to see where I got this pic just right mouse on it and then click properties. It will tell you size and address.

Good luck
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
cars

Need help posting photos

Post by cars »

BTS wrote: One way to do it is:

When you are on the reply page (or quote), there is a box below that says manage attacments, click box.

Then browse on your hardrive for the picture, click ok after you highlite the pic you want then click upload.........

or

you can click the insert image (from the internet) and type or paste the link to the picture.

How do you get the link to the pic to put in there?

Good question. I usally right mouse on the pic then click properties.. It will show you the link address or url to "That pic". I copy then paste it on the insert image line.

I will insert a pic here from off the internet and not my hardrive (this saves the garden space too):

Hope this helps.

If you want to see where I got this pic just right mouse on it and then click properties. It will tell you size and address.

Good luck

Thanks BTS, I never knew I had to be in the reply or quote to get that box. I will try to post a photo.

Attached files
BTS

Need help posting photos

Post by BTS »

cars wrote: Thanks BTS, I never knew I had to be in the reply or quote to get that box. I will try to post a photo.
Good job......... I like you pic.

Now that you got it............... you go girl........
Peg

Need help posting photos

Post by Peg »

BTS-- Do you mind if I use that pic on my site? That's awesome.
cars

Need help posting photos

Post by cars »

BTS wrote: Good job......... I like you pic.

Now that you got it............... you go girl........

It should be : you go Guy! :-2
BTS

Need help posting photos

Post by BTS »

Peg wrote: BTS-- Do you mind if I use that pic on my site? That's awesome. I got it at webshots.com so I do not own.......sorry maybe you can get permission there?
Nomad

Need help posting photos

Post by Nomad »

http://tinypic.com/ this is what I use just go and hit browse which will bring you to pics on your pc then right click, hit select, highlite IMG, right click copy then hit paste on a post or in the gallery.
I AM AWESOME MAN
telaquapacky

Need help posting photos

Post by telaquapacky »

1humanbeing wrote: http://tinypic.com/ this is what I use just go and hit browse which will bring you to pics on your pc then right click, hit select, highlite IMG, right click copy then hit paste on a post or in the gallery.

Can I try? Here's a picture of an old miner's cabin I took on a hike in the Sierra Nevada mountains near Springville, CA over July 4th weekend.

Whoa! It came bundled up with some other pictures of people I don't know! When you press or , you get additional pictures I did not take.

Look what the cat dragged in.
telaquapacky

Need help posting photos

Post by telaquapacky »

Here's another try: My living room. I used Pic-host.com. The quality is poor and grainy.

http://www.pic-host.com/files/0i1rrrqrud.jpg
Look what the cat dragged in.

Return to “Photos”