I need your help with a pic!!

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
turbonium

Post by turbonium »

I would really appreciate everyone's help in describing this pic and the close-up for me...what is in this pic??I will later say my description of what I THINK it is after some input Thanks !!

btw I'm a newbie here - so Hi All !! :)

Attached files
turbonium

Post by turbonium »

Thx for the welcome - what is in the pic exactly ?
abbey

Post by abbey »

Hiya turbonian and welcome to the garden.

So come on don't keep us in suspense, tell us what the pics are.:yh_wait
turbonium

Post by turbonium »

OK I'm gonna outline part of it and then maybe that will help...

Attached files
abbey

Post by abbey »

Father xmas dancing??
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

People doing a "cheers" in a bar with lights.......Don't tell me its a Mens Club! LOL

Welcome!

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
BTS

Post by BTS »

Is it a bloke getting ready to punch another guy in the keister, but looking at a bird who is eying his drink on the bar top?

Attached files
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
hotsauce

Post by hotsauce »

I see people riding a roller coaster. Pretty sure that is NOT what it is...but I see it.

After the outlining...not so much. That is what I saw at first though.
turbonium

Post by turbonium »

Is it a bloke getting ready to punch another guy in the keister, but looking at a bird who is eying his drink on the bar top?

LOL !! OK, this is what it is - grab a hold u won't believe it...it is a still frame from an official NASA video clip.....from Apollo 12.....on THE MOON !! I kid you not !!

I posted the pic to generate unbiased opinions on it. I am finding evidence never noticed before which appears to show the Moon landings were, well, ...faked. The link below shows two vids which are made from frames from the NASA video. The first is a 'bare' arm holding a metal rod of some sort. The second shows the pic u have seen here in addition to others which show these guys pulling down a black shade. If you look at the pic again u might notice the guy in the green shirt pulling down on a rope loop (his right hand in loop is clearer than his left hand)

Apollo 12 video from stills

The video I discovered the frames - NASA link here. You need to then go to TV Troubles section, first video in it. It takes awhile to start playing - the clips I got are after the video camera starts to swing around. Note - they pass by very quickly, you'll need to pause the playback at spots to capture the frames.

NASA Apollo 12 videos
turbonium

Post by turbonium »

Thx for the welcome momi!

LOL!! Love the avatar, hotsauce !! :wah:

Father xmas dancing??

I like that one !! ;)
abbey

Post by abbey »

turbonium wrote: Father xmas dancing??....

I like that one !! ;)OIY-OIY, i had grit in my eye ok! :o

Of course now that you explain what it is, its as clear as mud :-2
koan

Post by koan »

this is the flakiest attempt at sharing a conspiracy I've ever seen.

sorry.

I filled out the bs login registry (asking me my marital status) at your source site and I still haven't received confirmation as a 'friend' so I can see them. maybe this belongs in your subsequent conspiracy thread but you refered it back here so here i am. There is NOTHING visible in these photos. the mystery is wearing thin.

Give me something to respond to. You can post pics here. I tried downloading your zip file and it didn't open. Either say what you want to say or take it somewhere where people like being taunted with crap evidence.

Brutal but fed up.
BTS

Post by BTS »

koan wrote: this is the flakiest attempt at sharing a conspiracy I've ever seen.

sorry.

I filled out the bs login registry (asking me my marital status) at your source site and I still haven't received confirmation as a 'friend' so I can see them. maybe this belongs in your subsequent conspiracy thread but you refered it back here so here i am. There is NOTHING visible in these photos. the mystery is wearing thin.

Give me something to respond to. You can post pics here. I tried downloading your zip file and it didn't open. Either say what you want to say or take it somewhere where people like being taunted with crap evidence.

Brutal but fed up.
koan...........

You are soooooooo right.

The Kooks that want to spread this kinda crap will stoop to anything.

Like I can ask anyone, but directed towards turbonium. What is this SUPER blown up photo of?

You blow stuff up and it is a bunch of pixels that could be anything in this UNIVERSE .........

Attached files
turbonium

Post by turbonium »

I filled out the bs login registry

You don't need to go through all that - just click on the windows!! NOone else has had a problem with it as I have received replies to it.

I tried downloading your zip file and it didn't open

I just tested it and it seems ok to me. u have winzip? Again., I've not seen any other posts reporting a problem with it!

There is NOTHING visible in these photos
taunted with crap evidence.

Have a look - if you see maybe a person in a green shirt? If not, ok, just say you don't see it -

There is no justification for being disrespectful - I haven't shown you anything but respect - OK ?? I'm not trying to make your life difficult by being 'evasive', I just didn't want to receive opinions that were biased by having me state they were video clips 'from the Moon'.
turbonium

Post by turbonium »

The Kooks that want to spread this kinda crap will stoop to anything.

If you don't agree, just say so, the mud-slinging garbage is disrespectful of others opinions and really quite infantile.
koan

Post by koan »

Think for a minute about the amount of crap that comes across the internet. Viruses from bad emails and downloads, spam and sites that sell email addresses. When you choose to be mysterious you choose to arouse suspicion. Sorry mate.

I scanned my PC after trying to open your file and there were no viruses so I move to the next point.

I had a friend once who said he could create an actual Star Trek replicator using holographic images. He now lives in his parent's basement smoking dope and trying to figure out how to prove it...he never will. Point: If you've got something to say then say it. If you have no further proof than blurry non images then don't waste my time with innuendo.

Yes. I am being rude. I think you are being rude too. Whether you see it or not. I retried and looked at the images and there was nothing there. It's no better than an inkblot test. What am I thinking right now? I'll give you three guesses.
BTS

Post by BTS »

turbonium wrote: If you don't agree, just say so, the mud-slinging garbage is disrespectful of others opinions and really quite infantile.Infantile is your blown out of proportion pics and trying to sway us to believe that we we were all hood-winked into believing a hoax. Well that is your opinion and I will respect it but I still think you are a kook.

If you think your blown up pics and DEAD END LINKS are going to sway many you need to take a more direct approach here.

turbonium wrote: If you don't agree, just say so OK I am saying so now......................I DON"T agree with you or your spiel.

You say this in original post:

"I will later say my description of what I THINK it is after some input Thanks !!"

Then you say What it IS.................Not what you think..........

"LOL !! OK, this is what it is - grab a hold u won't believe it...it is a still frame from an official NASA video clip.....from Apollo 12.....on THE MOON !! I kid you not !!

I posted the pic to generate unbiased opinions on it. I am finding evidence never noticed before which appears to show the Moon landings were, well, ...faked."

OH Really now!!!!!!!!!

So this pic proves the moon landings were faked.........Oh OK.......

Sorry I am mistaken you are not a Kook at all. I take that back.

my apologies.......
turbonium

Post by turbonium »

What is this SUPER blown up photo of?

OK - I don't KNOW with ANY certainty what it is, because the resolution is so poor. What I see (again, only what I see), is a guy with a beard in a blue-green shirt pulling down a black shade, his hands on loops of some sort) The reason I say this is because the shirt and the flesh tones for the hands are quite clear to me. As well, the other frames I captured from the video indicate to me the pulling down motion. And IF I am right, it quite likely means that the Moon landing was a hoax. BUT, if I am seeing things that aren't really there, then so be it - and I will admit I was wrong. I don't give a damn about admitting I am wrong.

But don't call me a 'kook' just because I see something that you don't. If I am not seeing it like you, that is nothing but a difference in perceptions. Period.

Others have said they see it like I do, others have not. That's why I'm asking for a range of opinions at this forum - nothing more than that. I DO NOT and WILLl NOT criticize others for their thoughts on what they see. I respect all viewpoints on the matter, and mine may be wrong, but that is fine - again it's just how I see it right now....

btw I will have (hopefully) have much better resoultion frames in a few weeks when a dvd of Apollo 12 comes out. If the resolution is better (again, I'm hoping), no matter what it shows, I will take it as the final word.
koan

Post by koan »

Here's an example of what I'm looking for:

link to source

Info:

In the early hours of May 16, 1990, after a week spent watching old video footage of man on the Moon, a thought was turning into an obsession in the mind of Ralph Rene.

"How can the flag be fluttering?" the 47 year old American kept asking himself when there's no wind on the atmosphere free Moon? That moment was to be the beginning of an incredible Space odyssey for the self- taught engineer from New Jersey.

The story lifts off in 1961 with Russia firing Yuri Gagarin into space, leaving a panicked America trailing in the space race. At an emergency meeting of Congress, President Kennedy proposed the ultimate face saver, put a man on the Moon. With an impassioned speech he secured the plan an unbelievable 40 billion dollars.

And so, says Rene (and a growing number of astro-physicists are beginning to agree with him), the great Moon hoax was born.

The astronauts took thousands of pictures, each one perfectly exposed and sharply focused. Not one was badly composed or even blurred.

As Rene points out, that's not all: The cameras had no white meters or view ponders. So the astronauts achieved this feet without being able to see what they were doing. There film stock was unaffected by the intense peaks and powerful cosmic radiation on the Moon, conditions that should have made it useless. They managed to adjust their cameras, change film and swap filters in pressurized suits. It should have been almost impossible with the gloves on their fingers.

The American flag and the words "United States" are always Brightly lit, even when everything around is in shadow. Not one still picture matches the film footage, yet NASA claims both were shot at the same time.

Several years after NASA claimed its first Moon landing, Buzz Aldrin "the second man on the Moon" was asked at a banquet what it felt like to step on to the lunar surface. Aldrin staggered to his feet and left the room crying uncontrollably. It would not be the last time he did this. "It strikes me he's suffering from trying to live out a very big lie," says Rene. Aldrin may also fear for his life.

Do you have a theory different than the already well prepared hoax theory? If so, say it.

turbonium

Post by turbonium »

this is what it is

It IS a frame from the NASA video - I didn't say it IS A GUY IN THE PIC!!!!!!

Why do you think I didn't start this whole thing by stating "LOOK - THIS GUY IN THE PHOTO PROVES IT WAS A HOAX!!" Because I was looking for UNBIASED opinions...you are certainly confirming to me that I took that approach correctly!!
koan

Post by koan »

The last two posts happened while I was composing mine. So I got my answer. You are merely trying to prove the landing was a hoax.

The info I just posted was found in less than a minute. It far outweighs your own "evidence". Did you research this at all? Do you think you are on to a new conspiracy? REALLY!
koan

Post by koan »

btw I thought I saw a buddhist sitting cross legged in the far right of your photo. Does that help you any? :wah:
turbonium

Post by turbonium »

Did you research this at all?

I have researched this very thoroughly - from Rene to Bill Kaysing to the other side with Bad Astronomy and Clavius...have you??

Do you think you are on to a new conspiracy? REALLY!

Uh, geez, let me think about it....um, no. The new part is the pics which you don't see as I do - that is it..

I thought I saw a buddhist sitting cross legged in the far right of your photo

Why do you act so incredibly insulting? I will not mud-sling with someone who just keeps posting taunts. You may not agree with my pics - so what, leave it at that!! Move to another topic..- I won't lower myself to post any responses to this kind of drivel.
koan

Post by koan »

I'm not taunting you. That is really what I saw.

I know it sounds insulting because you were attempting an effect that became lost. I actually am trying to help you increase the effectiveness of your post. Share your research with us. If you ask us to guess at something unguessable you will not get a significant response.

OTOH if you share your research first then introduce your photos you would have a more captivated audience. As it is...your approach has been unsuccessful. You are dealing in scientific matters. Approach it scientifically or you will be dismissed.
turbonium

Post by turbonium »

OK I'll give it a try- I have other things I can show - but PLEASE if you don't agree, just tell me why, what you see, etc. and lay off the name-calling crap..agreed??

BTW I think it should move to the conspiracies section - agree? I'll pack this in here...?
BTS

Post by BTS »

turbonium wrote: I won't lower myself to post any responses to this kind of drivel.
drivel=

Dictionary

driv·el (drĭv'əl)

v., -eled or -elled, -el·ing or -el·ling, -els or -els. v.intr.

To slobber; drool.

To flow like spittle or saliva.

To talk stupidly or childishly.

v.tr.

To allow to flow from the mouth.

To say (something) stupidly.

n.

Saliva flowing from the mouth.

Stupid or senseless talk.

[Middle English drevelen, from Old English dreflian.]

driv'el·er n.

I see no DRIVEL on koan.

Kan you show me where koan DRIVELED?

I only see one DRIVELER on this thread:

"I am finding evidence never noticed before which appears to show the Moon landings were, well, ...faked".
koan

Post by koan »

ok. BTS he has said he will look for a more reasonable presentation.

I am glad you got the point, turbonium. Please note BTS's post was probably being written as you posted yours making it somewhat simultaneous.

I double checked and don't believe there was any real name calling going on. Just frustration with the method of presentation. I am looking forward to your presentation.

um. if turbonium is a she I apologize.

Return to “Photos”