Guess Who

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Does look kind of miserly doesn't she?

Oh, you were talking to snooze. I really do need to sleep.
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

You're quite sure it's not Queen Victoria?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Still needing names: Baby #1 and Baby #4

Introducing

Mystery Baby #5

hint 1: She's as pretty as a peacock

Attached files
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

Mystery Baby #5 might be the twin of Mystery Baby #4. Or do angelic looks all reduce to a single perfected look?

I think they're both the same child and she grew up, became even more charming and turned into Pinky.

That's my entire day's quota of well-greased flattery used up in one post.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Pinky wrote: It's got to be our lovely Sheryl!

Astoundingly correct! Your spirit may fly with the accomplishments you have acheived here today

Attached files
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Pinky wrote: :D hehe! I like the attachment Koan! I want one!

:-6 thought you'd like that. Just right click and 'save as...'
sunny104

Guess Who

Post by sunny104 »

Aw! :-4

Look at all the gorgeous babies!!! :-4

I don't have a scanner to send my baby pic.
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Still need names for baby #1 (come on guys - look at the clues) and baby #4

Here's mystery baby #6 (the older of the two)

Hint: Her spirit guide may be a german shepherd.

Attached files
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

Good lord but that poor younger girl has a wary look on her face!
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

Besides, I insist that mystery baby #1 is Lance Murk and if he isn't then whoever it is should change their username to that instantly. It fits to perfection.
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

Keep at it, koochi, she's in there somewhere.

Perhaps we should get a grip on the decade the latest photo was taken from the room's contents. The machine in the backgound is either a 1970s knitting machine or a 1930s valve radio tuned perhaps to Lord Haw Haw. If it's a radio then Mystery Girl #6 is thinking "HMS Ark Royal? That's the third time this week he's claimed it's been sunk..." and her sister is thinking "if I give her a tissue to blow that bogey on, she'll so slap me".
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

koochikoo wrote: Baby #1 :

Ruckle Man?

Clam Nurek?

Ankle Crum?

Cream Lunk?

Rank Mulce?

:confused:

Oh, I give up! :rolleyes:

I can't believe you got Ankle Crum and didn't get it from there!:-2
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

It's...

Attached files
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

Nobody thought of Renal Muck? or... Oh I cook OK?
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

koochikoo wrote: It's ok, I was just amusing myself with anagrams! I'm well aware that #1 is Uncle Kram. I'm surprised that noone else has got it yet, those clues were so revealing! :-6

YeeeHaw! I get to tickle koochikoo in congratulations!

I'm with you. I thought it obvious as well.

Attached files
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

spot wrote: Keep at it, koochi, she's in there somewhere.

Perhaps we should get a grip on the decade the latest photo was taken from the room's contents. The machine in the backgound is either a 1970s knitting machine or a 1930s valve radio tuned perhaps to Lord Haw Haw. If it's a radio then Mystery Girl #6 is thinking "HMS Ark Royal? That's the third time this week he's claimed it's been sunk..." and her sister is thinking "if I give her a tissue to blow that bogey on, she'll so slap me".

Your incorrigible.

Attached files
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

Hey Valerie! She got a scar down here

Valerie! She got gold in her ear

A figure like this, lips like that

Red fingernails, teeth like a cat

She never gets home till five or four or three

Well I'm a-wait, wait, waiting for Valerie
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

spot wrote: Hey Valerie! She got a scar down here

Is that a guess? Hurry and name which baby before someone steals your glory
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

A guess about what? I was singing. I do that when I'm posting stuff. I thought you'd join in.

I wish I'd thought of Uncle Kram though. It's obvious in retrospect.
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

I'll assume spot meant baby #6 since that's one of the few he didn't have insider information on. So YES!! sirens blare and spot needn't run from them today.

Baby #6 is valerie!

spot gets a free trip around the world with do-it-yourself wings. owners manual not included. use at own risk

Attached files
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

What I want is baby photos of the Admins and everyone who gets wildly affronted if they think they're being teased.

The only anagram I could find for koan is once, but then I discovered I'd spelt it wrong twice so it's only an almost-anagram.
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

spot wrote: What I want is baby photos of the Admins and everyone who gets wildly affronted if they think they're being teased.

What? You didn't like your gift? Ungrateful beast!
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

koochikoo wrote: Maybe he wants to swap with me (I think he'd prefer a tickle:p )

Now you don't like your tickle?

Attached files
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

koochikoo wrote: I like it so much I deem it worth sharing :D

I can live with that.

Attached files
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Still need a name for baby#4

Hint 1 - she's woefully misunderstood

Hint 2 - knows the sound of one hand clapping

Introducing:

Mystery Baby #7

Hint - She's a teacher but her avatar needs to learn how to dance

Attached files
valerie

Guess Who

Post by valerie »

That's bunnygirl!

:-4
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

koan wrote: Hint 1 - she's woefully misunderstoodIs modest illusory word fun allowed this time?
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

valerie wrote: That's bunnygirl!

:-4

Right again!

Two for valerie. She wins the title of "Master of the Game"

Attached files
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

spot wrote: Is modest illusory word fun allowed this time?

You may mock me all you want sir. My dad's bigger than your dad.

Attached files
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

koan wrote: You may mock me all you want sir. My dad's bigger than your dad.Oh I just love it when I slip one past your defences. That's what it's all about.
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

It takes a lot to get past me.

Attached files
spot

Guess Who

Post by spot »

koan wrote: It takes a lot to get past me.I think "woefully misunderstood => modest illusory word fun" just did. It's the acid test, does it fit in context.

May I offer you the comments section of http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 4633452260 from "Have fun and good luck. This is a great MPV" downward? It's captivating.

edit: OK, I mucked it up - I checked to be sure. I'm a letter adrift somewhere in that. I so with it had been right. Bah.
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

spot wrote:

May I offer you the comments section of http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 4633452260 from "Have fun and good luck. This is a great MPV" downward? It's captivating.

Roomy, well built...like a big car.

surely you are not refering to me

I might be "corners like it's on rails" or "sleek and sexy"

hey...you're carjacking this thread. Traffic ticket required.

Attached files
Bryn Mawr

Guess Who

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot wrote: Hey Valerie! She got a scar down here

That can't possibly be Richard Thompson - it's a Girl!
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Except for the as yet unnamed baby #4 I'm all out of pics.

Get your scanners out people!
koan

Guess Who

Post by koan »

Still need a name for baby#4

Hint 1 - she's woefully misunderstood

Hint 2 - knows the sound of one hand clapping

Hint 3 - her name is a four letter word

Attached files
DesignerGal

Guess Who

Post by DesignerGal »