Irony

Share photos of yourself or your family. Have more to share? Start your Blog at www.forumgarden.net
actionfigurestepho

Irony

Post by actionfigurestepho »

Mom and I went for breakfast after my blood test today, and I was getting a lot of strange looks. I couldn't figure out why, until mom pointed out the humor of my wearing a "DARE to keep kids off drugs" sweatshirt with my bruised up emaciated looking forearms and my handfulls of pills, which I had to take with my breakfast coffee. So we took some pictures. Hilarity!

Accountable

Irony

Post by Accountable »

:wah: Next time, look someone straight in the eye and say, "It's a twelve-step program ... TWELVE!"
MzInterpret

Irony

Post by MzInterpret »

Accountable wrote: :wah: Next time, look someone straight in the eye and say, "It's a twelve-step program ... TWELVE!"
Oh that is too funny! :wah: :wah: :wah:
Jives

Irony

Post by Jives »

So my mom was going to Seattle and I told her to get me a T-shirt. She comes back with a shirt that says

"REHABILITATION - Raptors"

(Apparently it was some place that saves injured birds of prey) Of course I couldn't wear it anywhere!

So the next time she's going on a cruise ship and I tell her, "nothing fancy, just get me a T-shirt from the cruise ship.

She comes home with a T-shirt that says:

M.S. FANTASY (Majesty's Ship Fantasy)

I'm like, "MOM! I can't go around wearing a shirt that says, Ms. Fantasy!!! Sheesh!"
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare

Return to “Photos”