Sixtys Songs Game

Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Baby Love.......The Supremes
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Stop In The Name of Love....Supremes
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Hi FB;)

The Young Ones.......Cliff Richard
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;1041436 wrote: the girl from Ipanema ................sorry escapes me at the moment who recorded it
A few have dont worry about it:D;)
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Breaking up is hard to do......Neil Sedaka
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;1041444 wrote: board walk the drifters.

You realise i'm now going through all my media player stuff:wah::wah::wah:I aint heard of half of them:wah::wah::D
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Ugly Duckling......Danny Kaye:D
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;1041449 wrote: Buddy holly - wake up little suzy.......................I know you've heard of that!!!Bleedin right I do:wah::wah::D
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Forget Him.....Bobby Rydell
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Dream a litle Dream......Mamas and Papas
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;1041454 wrote: Masters Apprentices - It's because I love you

I adore this song.........and i had a long conversation with the man who wrote it . god is good to me!!!!:)Nice One;):-4
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;1041458 wrote: ode to billy joe- dusty springfieldIve never ever heard her sing that wow!!!
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Stay Awhile.........Dusty:D
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;1041462 wrote: christ it's good makes your skin crawl

put a little love - dusty .............................I'm a bit of a fan.
Met her years ago as she used to go in a pub I compered in Docklands...was the first pub to have Drag Queens in and being gay herself she loved it....remember her being really nice:D
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Preacher Man........Dusty:-4
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;1041466 wrote: We've got to get out of this place - the animals

Do you realise how lucky you are? write the meeting down ....in fifty years someone is gonna want to know.:)

Between you and me ? that woman taught me how to singHave you seen pictures of me taken around that time...I wore more eye lashes than her fgs:wah::wah:Also my life is on BBC records as a producer came here when they were making The Century Speaks for Radio....the tapes of many of us have been buried by the BBC also, to be looked at in 100 years time........gawd knows what they will make of me:rolleyes::D
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

My Mothers Eyes.......Ricky Stevens
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;1041474 wrote: Isn't it funny how that happens I used to go to a place called the "rubber soul " I was a bit of a favourite because no one elses parents had taught them how to dance Mod, anyway they filmed me one night and i know for sure some time in the future I'll be sittin with my grand kids telling them how that was me:wah::wah:

I told Neil how i backedupped some bloke in the place across the road from the rubber soul and he was stunned (as I was in later years) that I'd backed up Paul Kelly. :wah::wah::wah:

sing sing sing you'll never know who you'll meet.:)Lovely story:D...guess the most famous I have met and theres been a few including some Americans...remember Brian Hyland...Bobby Vee and Bobby Rydell.....anyway top of the list HAS to be The Beatles...hell wish I knew then what I know now:-5Still have Pauls siggy though and as its an early siggy its worth a nice few quid;):D:guitarist
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;1041480 wrote: Isn't that sooo cool my girlfriend at school told me before I knew who the beatles were, that her mother was arrested for entering their room at the hotel.......hey she got two autographs for her trouble and if you look at the frenzy at the time .......that's a pretty good effort:wah::wah::wah:

Pauls and Johns btw:wah::wah:Good for her Megs....believe this or not only 4 was waiting for them....I was very young and at that point nobody had heard of them lol had quite a chat etc....some months after that when they were getting really big I saw them again....100s of us lol but Paul did remember me and came over and signed The Please Please Me LP I had with me...which I still have and he even asked me how I was ffs:wah::wah:...after that they stopped signing and all was done through their fan club....oh baby those were the days:-4:-4
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

I remember you..Frank Ifield
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

[QUOTE=fuzzy butt;1041491]OMG!!!! alll i can say is ........................biatch!!! ffs you lived the the life that many of us envy:-5

We realise now. Or didn't have the opportunity..........

/QUOTE]:wah::wah:Well guess I was always interested in Show Business ...my mum was also and used to drag me round the stage doors as a small child then when I started singing very young that was it I ws hooked!!Gawd I could tell you stories:wah::wah::wah:Megs I would so much like to write a book on my life I really would but the sad fing is....no bugger would believe the story:-5:-5:rolleyes::wah::wah::wah:;)
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Second Hand Rose......Streisand
Joannah

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Joannah »

How could I forget my all time favourite -

Beyond The Sea - by the wonderful Bobby Darin
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Joannah;1041497 wrote: How could I forget my all time favourite -

Beyond The Sea - by the wonderful Bobby DarinOh fab ye:D
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Deliah....Tom Jones
Chezzie

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Chezzie »

Bob Dylan with Lay lady lay
conascot

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by conascot »

Walk Like A Man......The Four Seasons
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Hurt...Timi Yuro
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Congragulation.......Cliff Richards
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

I Belong........Kathy Kirby
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

This Boy........The Beatles
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Alfie..........Cilla Black
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

I who have nothing....Shirley Bassey
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Lady Is a Tramp......Sinatra
Carolly

Sixtys Songs Game

Post by Carolly »

Wooden Heart.......Elvis

Return to “Word Games”