Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

The threads you find here contain problematic hotlinks. (Blowing out margins, image no longer found, etc.) See "Site Rules" on the top navigation bar for more information. After you fix your post, it can be restored to its old category position.
User avatar
G#Gill
Posts: 14726
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by G#Gill »













:-6:-4
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Nomad »

Is it Anna's birthday today ?

Oh Anna. :-4

Anna Anna.... :-4

Oh Anna Happy Birthday :-4

Sweet Anna. :-4
I AM AWESOME MAN
littlemissgiggle
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 1:27 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by littlemissgiggle »

Happy Birthday fire :D
User avatar
abbey
Posts: 15069
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:00 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by abbey »

Who's Fire :confused:
User avatar
Pheasy
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:56 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Pheasy »

abbey;827693 wrote: Who's Fire :confused:


I have no clue either :wah:

Oh well ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIRE :-6
littlemissgiggle
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 1:27 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by littlemissgiggle »

abbey;827693 wrote: Who's Fire :confused:


I was wondering this myself :-3
User avatar
WonderWendy3
Posts: 12412
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I'm in with the confused section as well....:o:o



I was wondering how someone knew when fire was invented....:o:rolleyes:



Maybe I should've left that part out!:o
Fire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Fire »

Nomad;827594 wrote: Is it Anna's birthday today ?

Oh Anna. :-4

Anna Anna.... :-4

Oh Anna Happy Birthday :-4

Sweet Anna. :-4


Hi Nomad, I don't think its Anna's birthday as well as mine ! For those who dont recognise her, the picture is Anna Kournikova the tennis player and she is gorgeous

Thanks anyway Nomad :D
Fire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Fire »

littlemissgiggle;827621 wrote: Happy Birthday fire :D


Thank you littlemissgiggle X
Fire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Fire »

abbey;827693 wrote: Who's Fire :confused:


Hi Abbey, thanks for the birthday greetings! My real name is Andy and I'm G#Gill's son !

:guitarist
Fire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Fire »

Pheasy;827709 wrote: I have no clue either :wah:

Oh well ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIRE :-6


Thanks Pheasy for the greetings! I hope you have a clue now :wah:
Fire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Fire »

WonderWendy3;827725 wrote: I'm in with the confused section as well....:o:o



I was wondering how someone knew when fire was invented....:o:rolleyes:



Maybe I should've left that part out!:o


Hi Wonder Wendy, please don't be confused. I joined a while ago but I have not been on the forum very much at all, but it is good to meet you all !:)
User avatar
Pheasy
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:56 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Pheasy »

Fire;827737 wrote: Thanks Pheasy for the greetings! I hope you have a clue now :wah:


Nice to meet you :-6
User avatar
Pheasy
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:56 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Pheasy »

You joined in December! We need more posts - talk to us - we have ways of making you talk!!!! :wah:
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15897
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Bryn Mawr »

A very happy birthday t oyou an a belated welcome to the forum.
User avatar
WonderWendy3
Posts: 12412
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Fire;827738 wrote: Hi Wonder Wendy, please don't be confused. I joined a while ago but I have not been on the forum very much at all, but it is good to meet you all !:)


Hi Fire, I apologize for not remembering you joining, and what a lovely surprise that you are Gill's son!:-4:-4

I hope you have a very happy birthday!

kayleneaussie
Posts: 9127
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:11 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by kayleneaussie »

Happy Birthday Andy :-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
User avatar
Pheasy
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:56 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Pheasy »

WonderWendy3;827746 wrote: Hi Fire, I apologize for not remembering you joining, and what a lovely surprise that you are Gill's son!:-4:-4

I hope you have a very happy birthday!




How did you find that out!!! Some super-hero hotline!!

Well this is whole different thing - if you are our Gills son then big hugs and great to see you here! :thinking: Now I have to rethink my to torture plans, as Mums probably watching. I will be back with Mum friendly ways of making you talk. :D

Welcome, good to see you, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :-6
Fire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Fire »

Actually Mum thanks for putting up a birthday thread for me. She only told me about it a short while ago !:sneaky:
User avatar
CARLA
Posts: 13033
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:00 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by CARLA »

So there is a Fire..!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WELCOME. :yh_dance:yh_party:yh_party
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

User avatar
chonsigirl
Posts: 33631
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:28 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by chonsigirl »

Happy Birthday Fire!:)
User avatar
WonderWendy3
Posts: 12412
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:44 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Pheasy;827748 wrote: How did you find that out!!! Some super-hero hotline!!

Well this is whole different thing - if you are our Gills son then big hugs and great to see you here! :thinking: Now I have to rethink my to torture plans, as Mums probably watching. I will be back with Mum friendly ways of making you talk. :D

Welcome, good to see you, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :-6


I have struggled with this...should I show the bird the post or should I just take credit for the super powers ???

UGH...me and my honesty...

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showp ... stcount=10



B-b-b-but in my defense....I read them with super-dee-dooper eyeballs!!:wah:

We are glad you are here Fire!! We love your mum, she is Awesome!:-4
Fire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Fire »

Wow hello Bryn and thanks, and hello Kay thank you too, and everybody else.

What a nice bunch you all are no wonder my mums always on this forum :wah:

Thank you everybody for such a nice welcome and birthday greetings, it has been a lovely surprise thank you X :)
User avatar
cherandbuster
Posts: 8594
Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 11:33 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by cherandbuster »

Hi there Hot Stuff (if your name is Fire, you've gotta be this! :) So Hot Stuff will officially be my nickname for you :p)

HAVE A MOST FABULOUS DAY!!! :guitarist
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist





User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by kazalala »

happy birthday Andy, how sneaky you are being on here all this time and not telling me:sneaky:

I have seen Andy by the way everyone:sneaky:;):wah:







FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Fire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Fire »

CARLA;827757 wrote: So there is a Fire..!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND WELCOME. :yh_dance:yh_party:yh_party


Hi Carla, thanks very much ! :)
Fire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Fire »

chonsigirl;827758 wrote: Happy Birthday Fire!:)


Hi Chonsi, thank you very much :)
Fire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Fire »

cherandbuster;827764 wrote: Hi there Hot Stuff (if your name is Fire, you've gotta be this! :) So Hot Stuff will officially be my nickname for you :p)

HAVE A MOST FABULOUS DAY!!! :guitarist


Well hello Cherandbuster, thank you for the birthday wishes and thank you for saying I'm hot stuff !!! :o :D
Fire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Fire »

kazalala;827769 wrote: happy birthday Andy, how sneaky you are being on here all this time and not telling me:sneaky:

I have seen Andy by the way everyone:sneaky:;):wah:






Thank you Kaz yes we have met on the webcam but you may not recognise me now because since then Mum has cut my hair to its summer length, and I've shaved my beard except for a bit round my chin :wah:
User avatar
Kathy Ellen
Posts: 10569
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:04 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hey Fire:-6

So nice to meet you....welcome to the garden...Pull up a chair and have a glass of wine with us......



User avatar
chocoholic
Posts: 5819
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 7:02 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by chocoholic »



Happy Birthday FIRE, (only the best people have birthdays today!)

Hope you enjoyed your day,

Best wishes,

GAIL:D
Fire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Fire »

Kathy Ellen;827850 wrote: Hey Fire:-6

So nice to meet you....welcome to the garden...Pull up a chair and have a glass of wine with us......






Hello Kathy Ellen, thank you for the invitation I don't mind if I do :) My Mum has told me all about you, and your love for the West Country coast in England ! Nice to meet you Kathy :-6
Fire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Fire »

chocoholic;827858 wrote:

Happy Birthday FIRE, (only the best people have birthdays today!)

Hope you enjoyed your day,

Best wishes,

GAIL:D


Hi Gail, thank you very much for your good wishes, it's been a very pleasant day thank you ! Wow I've had so many people call in and wish me a happy birthday ! :-6:):D
User avatar
abbey
Posts: 15069
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:00 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by abbey »

Fire;827736 wrote: Hi Abbey, thanks for the birthday greetings! My real name is Andy and I'm G#Gill's son !



:guitarist:o oopsadaisy.

Sorry Andy, Hope you had a lovely day :-6
qsducks
Posts: 29018
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by qsducks »

Happy Birthday Fire! Hope you have a blast today:)
Fire
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:18 pm

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by Fire »

Thanks Abbey. I did have a good day it was a bit quiet but that suited me fine, I dont go clubbing only if somebody upsets my family :wah:

Hi qsducks thanks for the good wishes. I had a good day except Dad is not very well.
qsducks
Posts: 29018
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am

Happy Birthday To Fire !!!!

Post by qsducks »

Well, I hope he feels better. Still, though, hope you had a good day at least.

Return to “Threads containing hotlinks”