Betty Boop

Talk about the Arcade here. Discuss tournaments, games, and anything that makes your trigger finger twitch.
User avatar
theia
Posts: 8243
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:54 pm

Betty Boop

Post by theia »

Stay away from Crashdown...another 19,000 just will not do...I am not impressed

:(
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
Betty Boop
Posts: 15633
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: The end of the World

Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;674168 wrote: Stay away from Crashdown...another 19,000 just will not do...I am not impressed



:(


:yh_rotfl :yh_eyebro You threatening me? hehehe



What can I say, I couldn't sleep and it used up ten minutes for me. :yh_whistl
User avatar
theia
Posts: 8243
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:54 pm

Betty Boop

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;674177 wrote: :yh_rotfl :yh_eyebro You threatening me? hehehe



What can I say, I couldn't sleep and it used up ten minutes for me. :yh_whistl


I have spent weeks and weeks getting where I am today, second on the Crashdown scoreboard. Have some pity on an embittered and sad old woman...please :sneaky:
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
Betty Boop
Posts: 15633
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: The end of the World

Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;674179 wrote: I have spent weeks and weeks getting where I am today, second on the Crashdown scoreboard. Have some pity on an embittered and sad old woman...please :sneaky:


ok I won't play it again today, until this afternoon.................:D
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Betty Boop

Post by kazalala »

Hey you two:-6:D any idea whats happening with the scores lately, a lot of my scores i got dissappeared and i have had to start again:confused:




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
theia
Posts: 8243
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:54 pm

Betty Boop

Post by theia »

kazalala;674229 wrote: Hey you two:-6:D any idea whats happening with the scores lately, a lot of my scores i got dissappeared and i have had to start again:confused:


Unless you are the highest scorer of "all time" I think that scores get wiped out after about a month. Abbey will know better than I do but I think it's something like that.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
kazalala
Posts: 13036
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:00 am

Betty Boop

Post by kazalala »

Aaaahhhhhhh i seeeeeeeeeee:wah: bloomin ek they keep you busy here dont they:D




FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 am

Betty Boop

Post by Nomad »

Betty Boop;674177 wrote: :yh_rotfl :yh_eyebro You threatening me? hehehe



What can I say, I couldn't sleep and it used up ten minutes for me. :yh_whistl




For the love of all that is good in heaven and on earth boopsy give the woman a break !

And give her a cardigan too will ya ?

Jeez..........:thinking:
I AM AWESOME MAN
User avatar
Betty Boop
Posts: 15633
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: The end of the World

Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Nomad;715771 wrote: For the love of all that is good in heaven and on earth boopsy give the woman a break !

And give her a cardigan too will ya ?

Jeez..........:thinking:


And where will it all end, huh Nomad?, if I give her my brown cardigan, she'll only want my green one with all the coins as well!
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 am

Betty Boop

Post by Nomad »

Betty Boop;715773 wrote: And where will it all end, huh Nomad?, if I give her my brown cardigan, she'll only want my green one with all the coins as well!


Well obviously thats why we call her "greedy Theia" but still its getting cold outside. Shes shivering and her cupboards are bare of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

Have you no compassion woman ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
User avatar
theia
Posts: 8243
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:54 pm

Betty Boop

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;715773 wrote: And where will it all end, huh Nomad?, if I give her my brown cardigan, she'll only want my green one with all the coins as well!


It's blue, not green
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
Betty Boop
Posts: 15633
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: The end of the World

Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Nomad;715782 wrote: Well obviously thats why we call her "greedy Theia" but still its getting cold outside. Shes shivering and her cupboards are bare of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

Have you no compassion woman ?




I have an old sleeping bag here, the zips broken but I'm sure she can just wrap it around her shoulders.

My cupboards are bare too, I do have some potato peelings if Theia would like them, just let me know soon as I need to empty the ash tray.



When I win your competition I request that you send my prize directly to Theia.



There.... hows that for campassion! :D
User avatar
Betty Boop
Posts: 15633
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: The end of the World

Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;715791 wrote: It's blue, not green




:wah::wah::wah: GREEN
User avatar
theia
Posts: 8243
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:54 pm

Betty Boop

Post by theia »

Nomad;715782 wrote: Well obviously thats why we call her "greedy Theia" but still its getting cold outside. Shes shivering and her cupboards are bare of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

Have you no compassion woman ?


Ah...the good old days...cupboards brimming with Reeses...the hope of cardis yet to come...and trillions of ellipses...

they were good times...

so good...
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 am

Betty Boop

Post by Nomad »

Betty Boop;715792 wrote: I have an old sleeping bag here, the zips broken but I'm sure she can just wrap it around her shoulders.

My cupboards are bare too, I do have some potato peelings if Theia would like them, just let me know soon as I need to empty the ash tray.



When I win your competition I request that you send my prize directly to Theia.



There.... hows that for campassion! :D




An old musty sleeping bag and potato peelings...

This makes me cry. I think its fair to say it makes us all cry.

So sad.
I AM AWESOME MAN
User avatar
theia
Posts: 8243
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:54 pm

Betty Boop

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;715793 wrote: :wah::wah::wah: GREEN




BLUE :driving:
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
Betty Boop
Posts: 15633
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: The end of the World

Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;715799 wrote: BLUE :driving:


The sleeping bag is blue, the cardigan is GREEN
User avatar
theia
Posts: 8243
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:54 pm

Betty Boop

Post by theia »

Nomad;715798 wrote: An old musty sleeping bag and potato peelings...

This makes me cry. I think its fair to say it makes us all cry.

So sad.


Weepest not, dear friend...I am not crushed by such malfortune...my courage and fortitude know no bounds...

...

...

...
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
theia
Posts: 8243
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:54 pm

Betty Boop

Post by theia »

Betty Boop;715800 wrote: The sleeping bag is blue, the cardigan is GREEN


Okay, okay, I have no need to be right...

green it is



(even though it's blue)
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
Betty Boop
Posts: 15633
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: The end of the World

Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;715803 wrote: Weepest not, dear friend...I am not crushed by such malfortune...my courage and fortitude know no bounds...



...



...



...




See Nomad, I'm doing Theia a favour, look how I'm bolsting her courage and fortitude!

Such good friends are hard to find you know! :-6
User avatar
Betty Boop
Posts: 15633
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: The end of the World

Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

theia;715804 wrote: Okay, okay, I have no need to be right...



green it is





(even though it's blue)


And, once again I am teaching you a valuable lesson, you can't always be right! You've backed down graciously, well done! ;):wah:
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 am

Betty Boop

Post by Nomad »

Betty Boop;715806 wrote: See Nomad, I'm doing Theia a favour, look how I'm bolsting her courage and fortitude!

Such good friends are hard to find you know! :-6


Yet underneath her proud and courageous exterior lies a broken sparrow.

Yes I weep. I weep for the injustice of mankind. And broken sparrows.
I AM AWESOME MAN
User avatar
theia
Posts: 8243
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:54 pm

Betty Boop

Post by theia »

Nomad;715810 wrote: Yet underneath her proud and courageous exterior lies a broken sparrow.

Yes I weep. I weep for the injustice of mankind. And broken sparrows.


Have you really never heard the old adage..."A woman's proud and courageous exterior may hide a broken sparrow but beneath this lies a hawk of gold"
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 am

Betty Boop

Post by Nomad »

theia;715813 wrote: Have you really never heard the old adage..."A woman's proud and courageous exterior may hide a broken sparrow but beneath this lies a hawk of gold"




A hawk of gold.

Of course.

And beneath this hawk of gold lies a poppin of purity !
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Arcade Discussions”