tackiest event of the year award

Discuss Mental Health topics & issues.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

well tonight in seattle guests will be whisked by bus to a secret location for a PAY-PER-VIEW wedding! mary kay letourneau will wed vili fualaau for cash money! how romantic. how sweet. their love finally vindicates itself. romeo and juliet have nothing on these two, she was 34, he was 12 when this star-crossed love began. after her 7 year sabbatical in prison they can finally be together, they just need to keep their respective lawyers on opposite sides of the barbecue joint or wherever, since there is still litigation ongoing, where he claims he was harmed by the affair. love conquers all! *sigh* :yh_sick
minks

Post by minks »

barf
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

pass the sick-bag, please, this is just gross!
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

hey , this has the scent of good taste, they are registered at Macy's, Neiman-Marcus, Williams-Sonoma and other high end stores...i'm considering the $245.00 salt and pepper set. :-3
RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

who are you to pass jugment on them. look in the mirror.
I try to please one person a day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow looks bad too.
David813

Post by David813 »

RedSoxFan wrote: who are you to pass jugment on them. look in the mirror.Uhhh ReSock, she's a child molester.:yh_eyerol
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

RedSoxFan wrote: look in the mirror. uh, i'm not having a PAY-PER-ViEW wedding. :yh_rotfl
RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

lady cop wrote: uh, i'm not having a PAY-PER-ViEW wedding. :yh_rotfl
but ladycop talks abot sex all the time. you want them young to!
I try to please one person a day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow looks bad too.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

RedSoxFan wrote: but ladycop talks abot sex all the time. you want them young to! :confused: :confused: what in heck are you talking about?
RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

lady cop wrote: :confused: :confused: what in heck are you talking about?
ohh nothing :D

:D
David813

Post by David813 »

RedSoxFan wrote: but ladycop talks abot sex all the time. you want them young to!RedSock! I don't recall LC talking about sex with young people! Better find an Iraqi Freedom Fighter to hide behind! She didn't deserve that.
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i have demanded an apology and a retraction, at which point redsoxfan logged off. typical coward/bully. only i am not afraid of bullies. i will get right in your face if you show it again troll.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

REDSOXFAN,

You better get your facts straight.. Or quit speaking out the hole in your head.. LC has never talked about sex.. so I would say you owe her an apology period. Exactly what was your point in this sentence anyway..?? :mad:

but ladycop talks abot sex all the time. you want them young to!
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

David813

Post by David813 »

flopstock wrote: And doesn't david just give you the warm fuzzies, when you least expect it?

and i mean that in a totally nonsexual way.. :DSee! I'm not a one dimensional person! Thank you for the tingly comment Flopstock!

Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

David813 wrote: RedSock! I don't recall LC talking about sex with young people! Better find an Iraqi Freedom Fighter to hide behind! She didn't deserve that.
David, sometimes you say some dumb-ass things. But to hear you get all protective of one of the group... kinda gives me goose bumps.

In a non-sexual sort of way.

It doesn't sound like it, but that was my attempt at a compliment.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

Peg

Post by Peg »

RedSoxFan wrote: but ladycop talks abot sex all the time. you want them young to!

^^^Wins dumbest post of the year award. :mad:
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i want to see the wedding photos...but those are probably pay-per-view also. ...i wonder where they are going on their honeymoon....maybe to see "kindergarden cop" and then the playground at macdonald's? ...ooooooo sorry, that was soooooo mean. :D
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

maybe because you have some CLASS Flopstock. :)
Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

lady cop wrote: ...i wonder where they are going on their honeymoon....maybe to see "kindergarden cop" and then the playground at macdonald's? ...ooooooo sorry, that was soooooo mean. :D

NO, that wasn't mean... that was friggin' funny!!

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

BTS

Post by BTS »

In this photo provided by ``Entertainment Tonight'' and ``The Insider,'' Mary Kay Letourneau and her former sixth-grade pupil Vili Fualaau, pose for a photo, April 9, 2005, in their home in Seattle. Security measures leading up to the couple's wedding, which according to TV shows with exclusive rights to the event is to take place, Friday, May 20, 2005, seem to rival that of top-secret government ops. (AP Photo/Courtesy of Entertainment Tonight and The Insider, Mark Greenberg, File)
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Sorry she gags me .... :thinking: I hope they are happy now, just can't see it, but that's me.. :-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

BTS, don't ever do that again without a warning, I was scrolling down and these two filled my screen in glorious colour, now I have to empty my wastebasket and it's your fault :D
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
LoveMama

Post by LoveMama »

CARLA wrote: Sorry she gags me .... :thinking: I hope they are happy now, just can't see it, but that's me.. :-5

Carla, you make me laugh! Has anyone here every wondered what made her do that......have sex with her 12 yr. old student?

No doubt her marriage wasn't good....but good Lord, why a 12 yr. old. I personally think she's way.....wacky! It sure would be interesting to know her background....growing up and that stuff...because somewhere way back something had to happen that justified to HER..doing what she did.

I think she's a very attractive woman and he's not bad looking either.

Makes you wonder.......Very sick!

xxxxxxooooo

mama

Return to “Mental Health”