here is the kick-butt thread--you don't have to read it if you don't want to!

Discuss Mental Health topics & issues.
David813

Post by David813 »

(And baking soda does a great job getting rid of silverfish and ants!)
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Ok , we have had butt kicked, butt kissed, butt size speculation, and then there's poor Peg in dire need of butt surgery! :-1 so now this is simply the BUTT thread! all things butt and beautiful go here :D
Agnes

Post by Agnes »

David813 wrote: (And baking soda does a great job getting rid of silverfish and ants!)

What is this about, BUGS! No i call Braman Chemical Company to rid pesty insects.

PEG, i am nothing like you, i never say WTF, that is awful & i hope for you to be at peace with yourself. Just have to make the best of the fact we may never meet eye to eye, but if we do, i will have a "virgin" bloody mary please.

As for my living, i deal with idiots daily, my tips range in the thousands, you have to sell yourself via phone, i don't handle calls anymore, i hired other women to do that, so i can be here on the net.

BTS, is funny as hell, Keep Up the good work BTS. Without us they would have no-one to beat on. Boney87 be careful. My middle name is Agnes and i am not an elderly woman.

:-6 PAL
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :yh_beatup
gmc

Post by gmc »

posted by philadelphia eagle

What about all these 'trendy-lefty' 'blame America for everything' people that we appear to have on the Forum now.

Can we kick-butt there too?

Can't know for sure but I would posit that they are having a rest from the everybody hates me because I'm an American and why don't you love me and no I'm not paranoid people really do hate me people that inhabit this forum.

Kick-Butt? You head butt or even butt heads but kick-butt sound like a confused and possibly demented form of kung fu.

hang on, just found it

Oxford english dictionary

butt3 // n.

1 (also butt-end) the thicker end, esp. of a tool or a weapon (gun butt).

2 (also butt-end) a the stub of a cigar or a cigarette. b the remaining part.

3 esp. N.Amer. slang the buttocks.

4 (also butt-end) the square end of a plank meeting a similar end.

5 the trunk of a tree, esp. the part just above the ground.

[Dutch bot ‘stumpy’]

Ah now I get it. So when did you all become obsessed with kicking each others buttocks? Is this some kind of american greeting ritual?

What is with the bestiality, why kick ass, what have the poor animals done to deserve such abuse? Shouldn't it be kick your arse?

Love the trendy lefty bit, conjures up an image of long hair, beige flared trousers brown shoes safari jacket and kipper ties. Haven't seen one for years

Return to “Mental Health”