here is the kick-butt thread--you don't have to read it if you don't want to!

Discuss Mental Health topics & issues.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

someone had a GREAT idea, a kick-butt thread. that way nobody who doesn't want to will have to see conflict. :wah:
babygirl

Post by babygirl »

lol LC i got nobody butt to kick :-6
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

Jives

Post by Jives »

I want to kick Anastrophe's butt for not letting me call him , "Anny" Way to distance yourself from the troops! From now on I'm calling you ANTI-SOCIAL ANNY! :wah:

(but only to myself, of course, and only when no one's in the room) :D
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
Peg

Post by Peg »

You know the fights won't stay in one thread though. There will be at least 5 other threads started with each fight. :-1
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Peg wrote: You know the fights won't stay in one thread though. There will be at least 5 other threads started with each fight. i SWEAR i won't say anything snarky except here! that's why i started this! and frankly, i think i showed great restraint in the other one. in my real life i can say what i want! that's my personality and goes with the job. . so if i am going to offend anyone i will do it HERE. and be sweetness and light elsewhere. :) :-6 LA LA LA i am tinkerbell~~~~~~~no, mary poppins~~~:yh_hugs a kinder, gentler cop, devoid of personality. yep. :D
Philadelphia Eagle

Post by Philadelphia Eagle »

What about all these 'trendy-lefty' 'blame America for everything' people that we appear to have on the Forum now.

Can we kick-butt there too?
America the Beautiful :-6

website - home.comcast.net/~nmusgrave/
Jives

Post by Jives »

lady cop wrote: [ LA LA LA i am tinkerbell~~~~~~~no, mary poppins~~~:yh_hugs a kinder, gentler cop, devoid of personality. yep. :D

ROFLMAO! :yh_rotfl
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Jives wrote: ROFLMAO! :yh_rotflit's true! i am a fairy! sweet and adorable! how dare you laugh? ....and Philly, THIS is where to FLAME!HAHA.........Jives i am shocked. i could not be more sweet. more loving. more kind! not tasering anybody! not pepper-spraying anybody! not shooting anybody! i am mary poppins reincarnated. :)
Peg

Post by Peg »

Lady Cop Poppins :yh_rotfl
abbey

Post by abbey »

lady cop wrote: it's true! i am a fairy! sweet and adorable! how dare you laugh? ....and Philly, THIS is where to FLAME!HAHA.........Jives i am shocked. i could not be more sweet. more loving. more kind! not tasering anybody! not pepper-spraying anybody! not shooting anybody! i am mary poppins reincarnated. :) :wah: :wah: :wah: Our very own Mary Coppins!

Attached files
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Abbey~~~post that limerick, you're a genius! you and you-know-who are sooooooo funny!
Agnes

Post by Agnes »

Are you sure this is the butt-kicking arena? I don't want to be banned for telling the truth, at least the way i see it! Do you know what a gutterhelmet is? I'll let you know as soon as i have clearance for the stage, i mean screen.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :yh_beatup
devist8me

Post by devist8me »

Agnes wrote: Are you sure this is the butt-kicking arena? I don't want to be banned for telling the truth, at least the way i see it! Do you know what a gutterhelmet is? I'll let you know as soon as i have clearance for the stage, i mean screen.Thats what this type of thread is for, lay the truth out there and I don't think you will be banned for posting what you feel is truthful.... Thats the point :)
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
minks

Post by minks »

Ok any rules?

What is I utter threats?

What if I type absolute prejudice words?

What if I take on someone and others gang up on me and everyone hates me, will I be banned?

What if I pick on a mod, will you other mods boot me because mods are sacred (tongue in cheek guys)

How will you control it so here is the only slag thread?

What happends if I take it beyond this thread and it spills out into the other threads, who will be the one to put me straight. Are you mods ready to take on that responsibility? (I think LC will have us whipped into shape easily)

BUT!!!!! I think guidelines are in order for everyone. And anyother suggestions. Only asking because in a past forum a bash room was handled very poorly. And I think it is a good release for a forum, as long as there are some guidelines.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Agnes

Post by Agnes »

Thanks for approval. Peg picks on me deliberately and i am fed-up with her. BR has been so disrespectful & has been out of control. she uses words as if she is an english professor, its like she has a makeshift vocabulary of her own? now, they both tend bars, does that tell me something? i am glad they live miles away. GOOD THING. Peg & BR respect your elders, & BR don't poke me again with your spear. :yh_mfight
devist8me

Post by devist8me »

Uhm...wow. Minks had a good point about making some quick rules by admin, then scrolled down and saw the next one! That is definetly speaking your mind and saying how you feel.

(waits to see if anyone has anything to say about me):-3
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

what have i done???~~~~~~~ the regular rules apply, i just wanted to take it out of the people's threads. not to distract from the conversation at hand. which i have done! i started this a bit tongue-in-cheek, but hey, get it off your chest! :D
minks

Post by minks »

lady cop wrote: what have i done???~~~~~~~ the regular rules apply, i just wanted to take it out of the people's threads. not to distract from the conversation at hand. which i have done! i started this a bit tongue-in-cheek, but hey, get it off your chest! :D

Ya done good LC don't worry, I just am speaking from experience that if you offer up a brawl room then there ought to be some guidelines. If you only want it as a mild vent place go for it let everyone know.

If you want to let it get down and gritty then let us know. (BTW I am not planning to unleash any horror here so don't worry, nothing building up I am way to level headed for that) I just think if there are guidelines to be had, lets set them up now.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i don't make the rules, so the usual rules apply, no threats or excessive vulgarity, no revealing peoples' personal information, that sort of thing. common sense really. :)
abbey

Post by abbey »

When LC started this thread i have to be honest, i was going to stay away.

But reading Agnes & Flopstocks posts slating BR's vocabulary i felt i had to dive in.

Do either of you read Anastrophe's posts? very clever chap & sounds as if he digests a dictionary for breakfast each day!

Is it annoying to me? hell yes, but only because i have to keep stopping mid post to look words up in the dictionary :D

BR obviously thinks about her post when she types it and for me it makes bloody good reading, as does Anastrophe's.

Yes she's a mod & yes i'm a mod, and i'm not taking sides just felt it an unjust point to make calling someone out for their use of diction.

What next, suppose everyone will post that i annoy them because i'm a bugger for forever getting their & there mixed up? ;)
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

you NEVER annoy anyone Abbey!! you are quite clever and funny too! :) ~~~~except for that SPANDEX thingy of course! LOL
valerie

Post by valerie »

Not gonna kick anyone's butt, not me nuh-uh. Nope, not gonna do 'er.

Why, just imagine me trying to kick Lady Coppins's butt. Not only

would I fall on my ass, I'd prolly lose my foot!!

:-1 :p
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

valerie wrote: Not gonna kick anyone's butt, not me nuh-uh. Nope, not gonna do 'er.

:-1 :pthat would be POPPINS, my new alter ego. mary poppins. :D ~~~~~~~~~~~ohhhhhhhhh a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down~~~~~~~~~~
abbey

Post by abbey »

lady cop wrote: you NEVER annoy anyone Abbey!! you are quite clever and funny too! :) ~~~~except for that SPANDEX thingy of course! LOL Mary Coppins bites the dust! X

Attached files
abbey

Post by abbey »

valerie wrote: Not gonna kick anyone's butt, not me nuh-uh. Nope, not gonna do 'er.

:-1 :pYou saying she's got a big arse?? :wah:
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

abbey wrote: You saying she's got a big arse?? :wah: hey! :eek:
Agnes

Post by Agnes »

flopstock wrote: You love playing with them, admit it! It's almost as if you are lurking waiting for them to post... but you know agnes, fairs fair..you need to treat them respectfully also.

I have to agree with you here regarding BR and word usage... BR does have quite the vocabulary and an annoying habit of using those words to actually convey a point. Personally, I enjoy reading your posts..they are more of a challenge. You do make me laugh at subjects I never thought funny before, and I mean that sincerely.

But you and Peg in the same thread..almost always cracks me up. I think it's downright inspiring the way she handles you. I can almost see her looking through you sometimes..

Do they both tend bar? Really? Bet they meet some real 'fruitloops' from time to time. And have a cutoff point for tolerating abuse. Only other thing I would think the commonality of jobs would tell me, is that they work a hell of a lot harder then I do.

I do respect you, you have valid points on a lot of issues and i really do enjoy reading your posts. I almost always at least snicker.. but you have to admit , you have an imp on your shoulder. It what makes this fun.

respectfully

diane

Lurker just completed a bid, now back to respond to Diane. Right on Diane, Bartenders do work harder than business owners. Diane were you a Girl Scout leader in your earlier days, as you seem to be nice about how i feel. Read, your comments support them as being acceptable and me as an IMP? I do not post to BR, she had inflammation early on. Peg, well thats another story, if Peg can see through me, please tell me what she sees? I appreciate a good laugh daily, help me out. :yh_beatup
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Well, well, well...A "snarky" thread, huh? Here's the thing, though: I am the same here on FG as I am in real life. I see no point to alternate personalities or attempting to create an "image." I tell it like it is, and some folks can't handle it. Also as in real life, I give respect when it is earned and given in return. Respect is never automatic, I don't care who you are. Or were, Paula. I'm sorry, I mean Agnes. When total DISrespect was shown to me, I avoided that (or those) members. If I don't respect, I don't acknowledge. I can be brash, tough, stubborn, opinionated, snarky, even flat-out rude at times. But one thing I always am is honest. With myself and the people around me, here and in the real world. If you can't take it, it's for you to deal with, not me.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

BTS

Post by BTS »

flopstock wrote:

And you enjoy it even more then I like watching, i'd bet! 'cause I think you're just having fun and amusing yourself. I like it because, unlike BTS going after LC, you use a little finesse. I enjoy a good sparring match as much as the next guy. And while the BTS/LC battle of wits isn't at all amusing, he just looks like an ass.. you and Peg maintain your dignity usually.

respectfully

diane..the former daisy scout leader..LOL
Ummm Have we met?
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
abbey

Post by abbey »

skittles2004 wrote: Everybody Loves Me!! So I Have No Buisness Here!! ;)Don't push it.:D
BTS

Post by BTS »

flopstock wrote: No darlin..and in addition, I'm not married to either of you. I have no horse in this race.

So, before you get yourself bent out of shape because I said you look like an ass in this situation, take a step back and read the posts..as if you too were a disinterested third party.. she's 'smokin' ya sweetie, and by doing nothing more aggressive then sitting aside and letting you rant.

In this encounter..LC is on top. Be interesting to see a match of intelligence in a debate on a 'real' issue. You are definitely scary smart, but not today.

respectfully

diane

p.s. Remind yourself , it doesn't really matter what I think, I am less then nothing to you. But I don't think any less of you based on this misstep. I do the same thing to myself all the time.. So, just relax. No problem darlin.......

I would like to see some level headed person, just go back and read this post and you might see it a little different. Seems lc fails to address my response to her accusations. And if you think her calling me all these inteligent names is winning so be it......... darlin

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... #post62725

What if your father was a deputy sherriff for years and someone called you a "cop hater?" Would you be peaved? My grudge with her is not her being a police Officer WHATSOEVER.

respectfully

Robert
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

In exactly the same way you failed to ever answer one single question I addressed to you.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

BTS

Post by BTS »

BabyRider wrote: In exactly the same way you failed to ever answer one single question I addressed to you.
OK FOR the 3rd time....................It was a rhetorical reply..............

Sorry you wasted all your precious time on it........ When it aggreed with LC's point of view 100%.
valerie

Post by valerie »

abbey wrote: You saying she's got a big arse?? :wah: ME?!?!?!?!? Say something like THAT!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just meant that she'd grab it and twist it off!!

HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Plus, when it comes to big behinds, I can run with the best of 'em!)

;)

I don't wanna kick butts with anyone here, so I guess I'll bow out and

leave you fine people to it!!

My baby sister, now that's another story!! Mayhap I'll go away and

rant somewhere!!

Bye kids!!
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

Agnes

Post by Agnes »

You ALL come back now. BTS that is one handsome picture. Add a wig or a hairpiece and you have something female there. It is your turn to take the heat from the gracefully spoken one. :yh_flower
BTS

Post by BTS »

Agnes wrote: You ALL come back now. BTS that is one handsome picture. Add a wig or a hairpiece and you have something female there. It is your turn to take the heat from the gracefully spoken one. :yh_flower
Give me a few Agnes and I will add the hair.........

Thanks 4 the idea.
Agnes

Post by Agnes »

That picture is so damn funny i cannot stop looking at it. Where did you find it? I LOVE IT. :wah:
Peg

Post by Peg »

Agnes wrote: Thanks for approval. Peg picks on me deliberately and i am fed-up with her. BR has been so disrespectful & has been out of control. she uses words as if she is an english professor, its like she has a makeshift vocabulary of her own? now, they both tend bars, does that tell me something? i am glad they live miles away. GOOD THING. Peg & BR respect your elders, & BR don't poke me again with your spear. :yh_mfight

Okay Paula aka Agnes. You are right. I did pick on you deliberately. If you didn't notice, I was a lot nicer to you these last couple of days for one reason. I saw, first handed, how nerve racking it is to see post after post after post with some little snide comment being made. That's when I decided to stop. As for tending bar, I'd like to see you try it and see how long you'd last. I'd like to see you deal with thousands of dollars in gambling each day. I'd like to see you even begin to figure out how to do the computer work for it and keep it legal for the state. My elders get respect when they EARN that respect. I actually once said to you that I was glad that I WAS THE ONE WHO KEPT YOU FROM GETTING BANNED THE FIRST TIME. There has been times I wish I would have said, "Yep. You're right. She needs banned". As much as the two of us butt heads, I sometimes think we may be more alike than either of us know. To all that's reading this, sorry if I didn't get all pissy and disappointed you by not going ballistic. LOL
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

AHH~~~a kinder gentler Peg too, must be something in the air! La la la:-6 :yh_flower :yh_dance :yh_rotfl i may have to retitle this the KISS butt thread. LOL
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

Philadelphia Eagle wrote: What about all these 'trendy-lefty' 'blame America for everything' people that we appear to have on the Forum now.

Can we kick-butt there too?

You said it better than I could have - LMFAO
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
David813

Post by David813 »

I'm sick of and ready to fight all the self righteous rightwing religious freaks! They should be in Iraq fighting for their prophet Bush but...here they are infecting the Garden. I need some RAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

David813 wrote: I'm sick of and ready to fight all the self righteous rightwing religious freaks! They should be in Iraq fighting for their prophet Bush but...here they are infecting the Garden. I need some RAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't the self righteous left wing atheists calling the kettle black! Perhaps you should go and live there - I suspect you are the sort of person who likes to dominate and oppress others. I need some baking soda!
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
David813

Post by David813 »

nvalleyvee wrote: Aren't the self righteous left wing atheists calling the kettle black! Perhaps you should go and live there - I suspect you are the sort of person who likes to dominate and oppress others. I need some baking soda!Well I bet we could pull off a real good radio show! "And from the far Right: nvalleyvee! From the far left: David! Join us for an hour of rabid political debate as we watch these two go to War!!" I AM a left-wing atheist and I want to oppress Christian conservatives, Islamic fundamentalists, Jewish settlers, white supremacists, child molesters and Hindu militants. I'm not into dominating anyone though.
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954

Return to “Mental Health”