need someone to talk to

Discuss Mental Health topics & issues.
gregory

need someone to talk to

Post by gregory »

been haveing alot of depression here lately need to tell someone i am new at this website so if i do something wrong help me out thanks
lady cop

need someone to talk to

Post by lady cop »

greg we don't know you at all, what is the problem? how can we help?
abbey

need someone to talk to

Post by abbey »

Hiya Greg Welcome,

sorry you're feeling down at the moment, stick with us kid we'll keep you company

and try to make you feel a little better about life. x :yh_hugs
robinseggs

need someone to talk to

Post by robinseggs »

We're here for ya Greg.....let us know how we can help?
Nature laughs Last
minks

need someone to talk to

Post by minks »

Feel free to "unload" don't be shy and there isn't much you can do wrong, just come on in and chat away. There are many of us here with many an experience in life.

Smile at least you woke up alive today :)
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Indian Princess

need someone to talk to

Post by Indian Princess »

The garden has healing for everyone, so far I havent seen anyone be overly judgmental, but we cant help if you dont tell us the problem
Buttons

need someone to talk to

Post by Buttons »

Hi Greg,

Depression is a bad thing. When it grabs hold, it's a battle to not get dragged down. The good thing is - you reached out by posting your need. Good for you. I too struggle with depression. Seems it is getting worse now. The prozac is not as effective. I fight suicidal thoughts regularly. Hang in there. Keep reaching.
laneybug

need someone to talk to

Post by laneybug »

Yes, definitely unload whatever you have on your mind here. There are many different threads about all kinds of topics, and sometimes just sharing what's on your mind helps so much. Obviously, if you're having more trouble than you think you can handle, get some professional help or reach out to someone who is physically available to you.

Good luck, I hope everything works out for you. I've battled depression myself, and still am, and it can feel like uphill work. But, with time and coping skills, it can get better. :yh_hugs
It is better to have your mind opened by wonder

than closed by belief.
chrisb84uk

need someone to talk to

Post by chrisb84uk »

laneybug;616496 wrote: Yes, definitely unload whatever you have on your mind here. There are many different threads about all kinds of topics, and sometimes just sharing what's on your mind helps so much. Obviously, if you're having more trouble than you think you can handle, get some professional help or reach out to someone who is physically available to you.

Good luck, I hope everything works out for you. I've battled depression myself, and still am, and it can feel like uphill work. But, with time and coping skills, it can get better. :yh_hugs

I'll think you will find that Gregory is long, long gone Laney, that post was over a year and a half old. But the message is good all the same though!! :)

Return to “Mental Health”