Man Operates ~ on Himself

Cass

Post by Cass »

This is what happens when you cannot afford Health Care.

~~~~~~

An unemployed Bosnian performed kidney stone surgery on himself because he did not have any money to pay medical bills.

Emir Javoras, 29, from Javor, used a razor blade and needle to remove the stones, news agency Fena reported.

Javoras said: "I woke up in the middle of the night in terrible pain, but I couldn't ask doctors to do anything about it because I am poor, have no money and no health insurance. I noticed my genitals had swollen and the pain was enormous.

"The stones had passed out of my kidney and had got stuck in my urinary tract. I cut the skin under my testicles and with the help of a sterilized needle I managed to dig out three stones."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1188791.html?menu=
Paula

Post by Paula »

Are you sure this is not the STAR or Enquirer? How awful, and painfull, hopefully all will heal to urinate again, in the right chambers? What next? :wah:
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
Paula

Post by Paula »

This is for:(Ripleys Believe It Or Not). How about world book of Guiness Records?This is just too damn funny, he could not have been too heavy of a guy, to see and reach to cut in that area? oh my god... Try that on Survival....
persephone

Post by persephone »

But this is the end of the report...

Doctors said they were shocked someone had performed such an operation by themselves.

They cleaned and restitched the man's wound for free.

The lengths you have to go to to get free treatment :wah:
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Ouch!!! that had to hurt..!@!!

:eek: I agree with JACK SPRAT..!! Everyone I know that has had Kidney Stones, or Gullbladder Stones have nearly passed out from the pain..!!

My next thought is how did he stop the bleeding??? Was the incision so small that he didn't bleed..?? OK I KNOW I ASK TO MANY QUESTIONS..!! :-3

HI!!! CASS..!! :-4
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Cass

Post by Cass »

CARLA wrote:

My next thought is how did he stop the bleeding??? Was the incision so small that he didn't bleed..?? OK I KNOW I ASK TO MANY QUESTIONS..!! :-3

HI!!! CASS..!! :-4
Hi Carla :)

I would have passed out from the thought of operating on myself, never mind the pain from it :eek: I am very very wussy...
Paula

Post by Paula »

It cannot be much different than genital piercing? Thats gotta damn well hurt? The guy was so deperate for relief, how did he know what he was digging for & where to start? i hope we hear more about this. :D
Cass

Post by Cass »

He would have needed some good light source and a mirror LOL

Return to “Health Care”