Gun Control Criminals

tude dog

Gun Control Criminals

Post by tude dog »

I don't know how many people remember this David Gregory guy. Apparently he flouted Washington D.C. law when he brought an illegal ammo magazine to show off on his TV program. Once again we were publicly treated to another example of "Gun control for the peasants, not those who live in ivory towers."

David Gregory Will Not Be Prosecuted or Arrested for Illegal Magazine Possession

I doubt this Bryan Schatz dude of

I Built This AK-47. It's Legal and Totally Untraceable./Mother Jones will go to prison after showing off what could be the comission of three felonies. To me it's amazing these folk can't keep track of the laws already on the books as they whine for more laws. Wait, I forgot, the laws don't apply to "those who live in ivory towers."

It's good if people see this How to Build Your Own AK-47 and take advantage of this information. I never heard of these parties, but then building your own rifle is neither a secret nor rocket science. I hope anybody who builds a firearm are cognizant of applicable laws.

In the mean time, maybe this Schatz will get a chance to write for Mother Jones from San Quentin. My bet is him and that Leftist rag will skate unscathed.

What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.

Return to “Gun Control”