i done the walk!

A forum for our physically challenged members.
Debsbabe

i done the walk!

Post by Debsbabe »

I am so proud of evryone involved in the walk for the Down's Syndrome Association today and we raised around £700 which is a reasonable sun of money.

anyway just thought i would share in my small triumph!

Love Debbie and Cameron xxx

Accountable

i done the walk!

Post by Accountable »

What a fine looking bunch! Congratulations! :-6
chrisb84uk

i done the walk!

Post by chrisb84uk »

Indeed well done and congratulations :)
robinseggs

i done the walk!

Post by robinseggs »

Great job Deb! Is it too late to send contributions for your team?
Nature laughs Last
Debsbabe

i done the walk!

Post by Debsbabe »

http://www.justgiving.com/Debbiemiller

not sure this link will work it expired yesterday but it sadie in or around the 2nd.

love Debbie xxxx
robinseggs

i done the walk!

Post by robinseggs »

Aww shucks!! It expired. That's too bad....I have a walk team for Juvenile Diabetes and people can still turn $$ in well after the walk and still count towards our team. Downs should do that too! Oh well, I can still donate to Downs assoc., but it wont count for your team. Oops, I am sorry I didnt get on this sooner. But I will mention little Cameron's name when donating! Robin
Nature laughs Last
abbey

i done the walk!

Post by abbey »

Well done Debbie, thats fantastic.
Nomad

i done the walk!

Post by Nomad »

Way to go ! Im always proud when people put themselves out for a great cause. Its the spirit of humanity that shines brightest. :-6
I AM AWESOME MAN
actionfigurestepho

i done the walk!

Post by actionfigurestepho »

Ooh, Congratulations!

You have the cutest children, by the way : )
Debsbabe

i done the walk!

Post by Debsbabe »

Thanks you guys! We aren't finished yet as we are holding a charity night this Friday (we being me and my line dancing group or Team Line Dancing as our instructor likes to call us!) Mick (the instructor) is having his hair shaved off for Charity and has raised £380 so far for that! and his 2 brothers are both having there legs waxed and have raised £200 each. I have been organising the raffle prises which has been hard work but we have done reasonably well. Also Mick preforms as part of 'The Amigos' and they will be preforming the donkey hosepipe! (which is an almost full monty line dance) also Elvis is back for one night only! (an impersonator)

so please all keep your fingers crossed for us that we raise a decent sum of money.

I am really looking forward to the evening but i am worried that we wont raise the kind of money we are hoping for.

Love Debbie and Cameron 1 year old (Down's Syndrome)

chrisb84uk

i done the walk!

Post by chrisb84uk »

My thoughts and fingers are crossed for ya Debs. It's brilliant when people put there hearts and souls into raising money for such a important charity, and I'm sure that u will get the money that you are looking for.

Oh and Cameron is soooooo cute :)

Return to “Physically Challenged”