The Vagina Monologues

A forum for our physically challenged members.
Lon

The Vagina Monologues

Post by Lon »

If any of you happened to see this on HBO, DVD or the live show, you will know why I listed this topic in "PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED". Saw the show last night with my wife and it was a real hoot. Men seem to have had less of a problem with their counterpart anatomy. I highly reccommend the show.
Lon

The Vagina Monologues

Post by Lon »

I am really not surprised that there has been little response to this post. The show seemed to idicate that would be the case.
Lon

The Vagina Monologues

Post by Lon »

Far Rider wrote: OK Lon I'l be serious, whats it about, really, I do wanna know now?

Do a Google Search
Lon

The Vagina Monologues

Post by Lon »

Jives

The Vagina Monologues

Post by Jives »

Hmmm...so this vagina actually talks?!! Well, I guess that's theoretically possible, seeing as how it has lips, but ...I think I'll stick to "Die Hard" rentals.

hmm..."vagina" and "hard" in the same post...(snicker):D
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
actionfigurestepho

The Vagina Monologues

Post by actionfigurestepho »

I loved the Vagina Monologues. Both funny and touching. It really says something that we live in a society where we can't even discuss something with the word "vagina" without the controversy (like when the show first came out). I wonder if we'd have the same problem with the Penis Monologues?
Amy24288

The Vagina Monologues

Post by Amy24288 »

Is this a show about MRKH if it is, i would love to see it, if any of you can share some information on how to get hold of it, or what it was actually about, i would be more than welcome. Just email me. Thanks x

Return to “Physically Challenged”