skinny

A forum for our physically challenged members.
Bones87

skinny

Post by Bones87 »

I am a bit on the skinny size, i have a muscley skinny body, i would love to put some weight on, and with the weight i would work out and turn to muscle.

I eat lots, lots, and lots, but never put weight on, help !!

I have a good diet, with meat, veg, i eat quite alot of chocolate.

any suggestions??
capt_buzzard

skinny

Post by capt_buzzard »

Bones87 wrote: I am a bit on the skinny size, i have a muscley skinny body, i would love to put some weight on, and with the weight i would work out and turn to muscle.

any suggestions??You lucky devil:-1
devist8me

skinny

Post by devist8me »

Oh yes, another one of those skinny people who eat all the time and never gain a pound. Or better yet, I love to hear, "oh I forgot to eat today". Just kidding, of course.

I would try a fitness center and talk to one of the trainers about diet and excersize. Those people are always trying to bulk up in the gyms. Lots of proteins too. They help build muscle. Thats all I know about that sort of thing as I'm usually trying to loose weight :)
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
capt_buzzard

skinny

Post by capt_buzzard »

Bones87 wrote: I am a bit on the skinny size, i have a muscley skinny body, i would love to put some weight on, and with the weight i would work out and turn to muscle.

any suggestions??Yes, try drinking 3 glasses of Guinness every day.www.guinness.com:-6
minks

skinny

Post by minks »

Enjoy it and if your young keep care because in time you will bulk up. If you are looking to gain weight, Protien eat loads of it. Supliment your diet with healthy protiens,
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Agnes

skinny

Post by Agnes »

bones, you are not eating enough potato chips, MacDonalds and Shakes. You need shakes to put weight on. Then take long naps, or watch TV or hang on the forum. Lots of calories and remain idle, works really good, believe me. Continue to snack and add some candy bars, work up to a few shakes a day and just take it easy.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :yh_beatup
abbey

skinny

Post by abbey »

Agnes wrote: bones, you are not eating enough potato chips, MacDonalds and Shakes. You need shakes to put weight on. Then take long naps, or watch TV or hang on the forum. Lots of calories and remain idle, works really good, believe me. Continue to snack and add some candy bars, work up to a few shakes a day and just take it easy.Sound advice Agnes. :yh_silly
Peg

skinny

Post by Peg »

I remember the good old days when I couldn't get up to 100# without being pregnant and then still couldn't get past 115#. Turned 43, went on steroids for RA and poof, on came the weight. I miss the days of weighing 98# so enjoy it,
koan

skinny

Post by koan »

I know why you find this a problem. I'm the same way. You might want to have your thyroid checked for hyperactivity. The medication for it is just nasty so it is overactive then you could check into alternative remedies.

My collar bone sticks out, my hip bones...I black out if I stand up too fast. It's not great to be skinny. I gained 40 pounds when I quit smoking once and I looked GREAT. I'm a smoker again and probably won't gain the weight back again unless I quit. Being skinny and being over twenty pounds underweight are two different things.
Peg

skinny

Post by Peg »

I felt way better being 20# underweight than I do 20# overweight.
koan

skinny

Post by koan »

Peg wrote: I felt way better being 20# underweight than I do 20# overweight.

Good point. But being underweight is still not as good as being in the middle ground. I just feel sick when I think about how many people starve themselves or hate themselves because of the scrawny models in magasines. I'm as skinny as Kate Moss and wish I wasn't. If they could experience it from the other side they wouldn't hurt themselves so much. I guess we're never happy with what we've got.
nvalleyvee

skinny

Post by nvalleyvee »

I've always had a 30# weight fluctuation and was always afraid to get rid of any clothes because I knew I'd need them again - someday. I learned to eat right when I was doing chemotherapy - eat 5-6 times a day - smaller portions - and lots of protein shakes. I was supposed to put 20#'s on again after chemo with my oral chemo drugs but it didn't happen because of the way I eat now. My brothers bulk up with lots of body builder protein shakes and some gym work.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper

Return to “Physically Challenged”