Exasperated

A forum for our physically challenged members.
User avatar
OpenMind
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:54 am

Exasperated

Post by OpenMind »

I know that I have a journal thread here. But tonight I can't find it. I would very much like to say a few words for my daughter. Could anyone point me towards my journal thread and could whoever is responsible make the journal threads easier to bloody find. Thank you.
User avatar
mrsK
Posts: 3342
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:23 pm

Exasperated

Post by mrsK »

OpenMind;1153228 wrote: I know that I have a journal thread here. But tonight I can't find it. I would very much like to say a few words for my daughter. Could anyone point me towards my journal thread and could whoever is responsible make the journal threads easier to bloody find. Thank you.



There you go OM

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/journals/44068-thoughts-id-like-share.html
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
User avatar
OpenMind
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:54 am

Exasperated

Post by OpenMind »

mrsK;1153230 wrote: There you go OM



http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/journals/44068-thoughts-id-like-share.html



Thanks MrsK. Muchly obliged.
User avatar
Peg
Posts: 8673
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 pm

Exasperated

Post by Peg »

Your daughter is gorgeous OM. :-4
User avatar
mrsK
Posts: 3342
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:23 pm

Exasperated

Post by mrsK »

OpenMind;1153242 wrote: Thanks MrsK. Muchly obliged.



No probs.

Happy to help.

Yes your daughter is a little treasure:-4:-4
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Exasperated

Post by Odie »

she is truly a beautiful little girl, Sundays must be the most wonderful day of the week for you.
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
OpenMind
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:54 am

Exasperated

Post by OpenMind »

Thanks for your words and thoughts everyone. Greatly appreciated.
User avatar
G#Gill
Posts: 14717
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:09 pm

Exasperated

Post by G#Gill »

OM, all the best to you !

When you click on to your journal page, just save it to your favourites/bookmarks. You will never loose it then, no matter how many days you have left between posts.

I have quite a long list of different items that I have saved to my 'bookmarks', saves time and worry. :)
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Exasperated

Post by Odie »

OpenMind;1153228 wrote: I know that I have a journal thread here. But tonight I can't find it. I would very much like to say a few words for my daughter. Could anyone point me towards my journal thread and could whoever is responsible make the journal threads easier to bloody find. Thank you.



what might be easier and I use it, click on 'my topics' right at the top right.

every thread you have made is there.;)
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
OpenMind
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:54 am

Exasperated

Post by OpenMind »

G#Gill;1153637 wrote: OM, all the best to you !



When you click on to your journal page, just save it to your favourites/bookmarks. You will never loose it then, no matter how many days you have left between posts.

I have quite a long list of different items that I have saved to my 'bookmarks', saves time and worry. :)



Of course. Why didn't I think of that. Thanks, Gill. Just need a reminder of that now.:D
User avatar
OpenMind
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:54 am

Exasperated

Post by OpenMind »

Odie;1153657 wrote: what might be easier and I use it, click on 'my topics' right at the top right.



every thread you have made is there.;)



Another good idea. This useful for searching for posts I've misplaced too.:-6
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Exasperated

Post by Odie »

Jester;1153676 wrote: :-3 odie is brilliant!

Thanks darlin, now I never seen that button before!!



anytime darling, anytime.
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
OpenMind
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:54 am

Exasperated

Post by OpenMind »

Jester;1153673 wrote: OM somewhere in 'settings' theres a button that allows you to make all threads you post in automatically become subscriber threads.



Thanks, Jester. I shall not have trouble finding my journal again.:-6
fuzzywuzzy
Posts: 6596
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Exasperated

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

she's such a little sweety OM:-4:-6 And I'd still enjoy making that velvet dress for her if you'd like?:-6
User avatar
OpenMind
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:54 am

Exasperated

Post by OpenMind »

fuzzywuzzy;1153868 wrote: she's such a little sweety OM:-4:-6 And I'd still enjoy making that velvet dress for her if you'd like?:-6



Fuzzy, as it's from your heart, then I shan't ever say no to the velvet dress.
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Exasperated

Post by Odie »

OpenMind;1153923 wrote: Fuzzy, as it's from your heart, then I shan't ever say no to the velvet dress.



ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so nice of our Fuzzy!:-4

what colour and we must see a pic!
Life is just to short for drama.
fuzzywuzzy
Posts: 6596
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Exasperated

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Deep royal blue. It resembles those Nineteen twenties childrens dresses. kThe ones that come with the big bows and berets. Because of her blonde hair she'll look gorgeous in it.

God I wish I had a daughter I have all these beatiful patterns and no daughter to try them on.:( and the boys won't wear the sailor suits anymore ..................something about being too old for them or some nonscense.:wah:

I just need her height .
User avatar
OpenMind
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:54 am

Exasperated

Post by OpenMind »

fuzzywuzzy;1154007 wrote: Deep royal blue. It resembles those Nineteen twenties childrens dresses. kThe ones that come with the big bows and berets. Because of her blonde hair she'll look gorgeous in it.



God I wish I had a daughter I have all these beatiful patterns and no daughter to try them on.:( and the boys won't wear the sailor suits anymore ..................something about being too old for them or some nonscense.:wah:



I just need her height .



I'll measure her when she's next with me and let you know, Fuzzy. Thank you.:-6
User avatar
Nomad
Posts: 25864
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:36 am

Exasperated

Post by Nomad »

Wow !

Shes almost too much. Do you ever just explode ?

I AM AWESOME MAN


User avatar
OpenMind
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:54 am

Exasperated

Post by OpenMind »

Nomad;1155282 wrote: Wow !

Shes almost too much. Do you ever just explode ?



My heart beats with joy for her. I miss her so much when I don't see her.:-4:-4:-4

Return to “Physically Challenged”