disability awarenessmonth

A forum for our physically challenged members.
thomas40

Post by thomas40 »

march is disabiltys awarenes month here in the state of utah it is important for people to know and be aware about peopel with disabilitys. :-6
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

you're absolutely right Thomas, and i am sure you help to educate people about it! :) good for you!
kensloft

Post by kensloft »

What are the disabilities that are covered in this month? Are they physical, mental or everything? Everything sounds right but... I don't know. Sounds like a good project.
kmhowe72

Post by kmhowe72 »

My 14 month old daughter was born with two curves in her spine. And they 29 degrees. It's awful for her. She does not even no how to walk. We do see a doctor for it . He said he doesn't think surgery is nesscary yet, Also she was born with a cleft pallate. but they fixed that already.
kmhowe
minks

Post by minks »

kmhowe72 wrote: My 14 month old daughter was born with two curves in her spine. And they 29 degrees. It's awful for her. She does not even no how to walk. We do see a doctor for it . He said he doesn't think surgery is nesscary yet, Also she was born with a cleft pallate. but they fixed that already.

You have your hands full I salute you and your efforts you could be our poster family for disability month. I am blessed with 2 healthy children, healthy parents, and good health myself so any disability support for the month can be all yours from me.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
kmhowe72

Post by kmhowe72 »

They special parents have special children. Anyway all children are special. And has for my hands being full , I have a husband or works and when he is hear takes over has parent and let's me rest. :o
kmhowe
kmhowe72

Post by kmhowe72 »

Today we found out amber as hipdisplaza. Something about the ball of her joint on her hip, not being in place. Her scollisso, her back problem isn't going to get better. we are going to ft with a brace. :-2
kmhowe

Return to “Physically Challenged”