Bush-Member of secret cabal-The Illuminutty.

Political photo parodies, jokes, and more!
wordwaymike

Post by wordwaymike »

Breaking News: wordwaymike

"Battle-field commission promotion"

To: Reporter/janitor

U.S. News & World Retort.

Where the news isn't "always" wrong!

It just seems like it is!

Reporting from: Shhhh!

Damning evidence!

In the form of deciphered, White House e-mails. That had been "double-dipped, and pu**y-whipped encrypted."

These internal White House e-mails between high ranking Bush appointees were so completely, and utterly encrypted, that no one, Ever, in a million friggin years, would be able to decode them, were decoded this week.

Revealing that President Bush, and his closest aides, are members of an ancient, dark force, "crazier than a s**t-house rat" secret society cabal called; "The Illuminutty."

Laugh if you want! This janitor/reporter did.

Until I remembered that this was the name of that dark force cabal of maniacal, power crazed cheesy weasels.

And nutty or not, these boys are rolling world-wide! Like west-side Crips, in their 18 carat, gold plated, drop-top Cadillac.

Out for a night of; "Drive bying, and B**ch slapping."

But they're driving by the Constitution. And shooting it full of holes!

And that ain't no b**ch these boys are slapping.

That's Lady Liberty!

WHO ARE THE ILLUMINUTTY?

Until this week, very little was known about the; "Illuminutty."

The origins of which were shrouded in the mists of time.

And the murkiness of long ago.

And the depths of the deepest oceans.

Where those with knowledge of this secret society, who had big mouths, were given a "concrete shoe party."

As time went by, less and less was known.

Until nothing at all was known.

Until now that is!

HOW THE STORY "CAME TO LIGHT."

The White House's private in-house e-mails have been protected since shortly after President Bush stole the electio... I mean, won the election.

Protected by a six-hundred and sixty-six number, "level nine freaky s**t" random number encryption algorithm that was based on common denominators, with extremely uncommon characteristics.

It was originally called; "The Best." By those lonely mathematicians, with lives so pathetic, that they had to overstate the obvious, to shore up their self esteem in every little way possible. To stave off those ever present feelings of low self esteem, and sexual inadequacy.

But to these asexual, number crunching, mathematician's everlasting, unlayable delight, their encryption cipher was nicknamed "The Beast" due to a "typo" that added an "a" after the "e" in Best.

And also because it sounded way cooler, and had that whole; "666-"The Beast"-Armegeddon-and-"The Devil went down to Georgia." stuff going for it.

It had long been considered to be un-decodable.

Even if you could harness the combined computing power of every super computer existant upon the planet.

This undisputable truth, that was in fact false, had been confirmed by every self proclaimed authority on vague, and obtuse subjects, that didn't know jack.

But this factual fallacy and falsity were recently made abundantly clear when "Elmer Shizzit," an xxxxx/savant computer geek intuitively incorporated the "core values" of this massive algorithm into his cheater codes extrapolations for PlayStation 3.

The "actual" encrypted "Illuminutty e-mails" were supplied by disgruntled White House, "Jr. executive, minions, and gophers."

Who were unhappy at the ever decreasing opportunities to ramp up the hate, discontent and misery, here in the US, and around the world.

Due to the fact that everyone, everywhere was already ramped up to 100 percent.

HOW DID THE ENCRYPTED; WHITE HOUSE GENERATED; ILLUMINUTTY E-MAILS;

AND;

MR. SHIZZITS; P.S.-3 CHEATER CODES; COME TOGETHER?

After a drunken, pity party last month, two Jr. executive minions, and one mid-level gopher took a detour that sent a Dipsy-Dumpster filled with Illuminutty encrypted e-mails through the ground floor, plate glass window of; "U.S News and World Retorts"

A Dippsy Dumptster that was bound for a jet-fuel soaked, wienie roast type ending, at some undisclosed location.

But instead, this Dippsy Dumpster, and the logging chain that was attached to it, and the Ford F-150 pick-up truck bumper that was attached to the other end of the chain, but had detached itself from the truck, when the kinetic energy build-up upon the sparsely bolted bumper, caused by taking a right turn too fast, resulted in;

A FREAKIN' DIPPSY DUMPSTER OF DEATH BULLDOZING ITS WAY THROUGH THE PLATE GLASS WINDOW OF MY WORK PLACE!

And squishing the life out of the only two reporters with seniority over me.

(There is a God. And apparently he didn't care much for these two lazy bums either!

Then a week ago, one of the reporter/janitors at U.S.N.&W.R.'s took some of the encrypted e-mails home by accident. (I was tired!)

His/(my) 12 year old son, Cronk, (short for Cronkite) a week earlier, had payed $20.00's for Elmer Shizzit's PlayStation 3 cheater codes.

Then after burning onto a CD several of the strange numbered texts, he popped this CD into his Play Station 3.

Then he ran Mr. Shizzit's cheater codes.

Looking on in wonder as the numbers were transmuted into undeniable proof of that old maxim;

S**t does run down hill.

But my son learned another terrible truth that day.

And that was;

The s**t was picking up speed!

WHAT THIS REPORTER HAS LEARNED SO FAR;

(Plus; A whole bunch of crap that I'm just guessin' at.)

That George W. Bush the second, is believed by the Head-Honchos of the Illuminutty, to be the

reincarnated spirit of King George the 3rd.

Seeing as how this would be the "second coming" of the 3rd King George.

This would make President Bush, by this reporter's mathematical Kentucky wind-age guesstimate;

And I'll have you know that I studied "numbers" at the; "Jethro Bodine, correspondence school of ciphers and aughts" to be;

"Mad King George squared!"

It gets worse. I have learned that George W. (squared) and all of the executive level minions that serve him, including that hot looking ebony skinned, Dragon Lady, who to this day is referred to by her fellow Illuminuttys as; "Rice cake", "The Illumi-hottie!" and "Conda-easy") are all graduates of the Illuminutty's secret society educational system.

Receiving their graduate and post-graduate training in the field of;

"New World Order-Maniacal Mayhem."

At the; "It would have been Infamous, if we would have known anything at all about it." secret society's school for the diabolicaly gifted;

"Torquemada University."

Every damn one of them majored inhumanities.

(Not a typo!)

As their minor, they all took "Plausible deniability."

Named after the first "Grand Inquisitor" of the Spanish Inquisition.

"Tomás de Torquemada" (1420 - September 16, 1498)

Torque U.

As the alumni affectionately call it.

Where;

"Men are men."

And sheep are;

"Dirty rotten lying little tramps."

Illuminutty e-mails that originated from White House computers, revealed comments e-mailed between two high ranking White House officials, that for the first time ever shed light on the daily activities of their shared studies at Torque U.

So far, the small portion of this huge dumpster trove of encrypted White House e-mails that have so far been deciphered, reveals these former alumni of Torque U. reminiscing with each other about their college days.

Most comments decoded so far were of fond memories of the times that each had spent with fellow alumni Condoleeza Rice.

Who in a series of back and forth e-mails, that have a palpable air of bawdy frat-brat bragidocio, sexual tension and insinuation attached to each, is referred to by the use of many affectionately suggestive nick names.

Such as;

Illumi-Hottie!- Illumi-Naughty!-

Rice cake- Rice puddin'-

Condo-Easy!- Condo-Sleazy!-

Condo-Squeeze-Me! Condo-Please-Me!-

Butter-Milked-Biscuit!-

Spun-Getta!-

and-

Countess-Chocula!

There were many other descriptive terms of affection, desire, sexual prowess/appetites, and...

I'll just stop right here, that were used between these two former school mates of Ms. Rice.

Revealing to this reporter just how unbelievably powerful to this day, was the grip that this woman had on these men!

And if these high ranking White House appointees are to be believed, this same almost super natural grip of Ms. Rice's also had a lock on every other high ranking Illuminutty's "Heart, Soul, Pole, and Hidey-Hole" as well!

But I digress.

And I will do so again.

As soon as my son deciphers more explicit details of Ms. Rice's "extra-curricular activities" at Torque U.

(And I can either convince him to hand them over. Or figure out where that little horn dog has rat-holed them!)

Until then:

Back to the "strange doings" at Torque U. when President Bush was enrolled there.

I gathered from these e-mails that both of these men felt very strongly that the straining melody of the schools fighting anthem; "Recant! Recant! Or we will destroy you!" Was in their own words;

"A Black Arts; "tonal incantation."

Because each time that it was sung loudly, and in unison with every other person's voice who was in attendence, a portal was opened between this world, and...

Let's just say that there is no basement deep enough;

Or; Elevator shaft with a cable long enough;

Or; "Old Faithful, gag a maggot, sulphur stench spewing pit. Anywhere that you can "google" a look at;

That could raise to the surface of Torque U.'s main auditorium floor, the stench infused things that these here "lost souls" and former eyewitness alumni, did there best to describe, to each other in these e-mails, but never quite could.

But both men aknowledged to the other that each time that they rose to their feet, to add their voices to those in the school's choir;

"Their blood became as cold as the ice water it would be impossible for either one of them to attain in the here-after."

Going on to reveal that the A Capella choir was made up of children that didn't so much; "fall through the cracks" of President Bush's; "No child left behind" program, as much as they were "pushed" through them.

The ones with fine natural singing voices were then neutered, and have no trouble hitting the high notes found in Recant! Recant!

Which was originally written to be sung;

"In castrato."

Even the Pope has said that the church hasn't had a choir like that since the 1920's.

The slither and hiss of this many headed beast is enough to give this reporter "Hydra-phobie."(sorry)

This reporter/janitor needs a break from the; darkness, dimmness, murkiness, bleakness, freakness, and what not, of such things for a few moments.

I just; "hammered back" two double shots of Holy Water. Freshly blessed by a priest.

Because I don't want to find out that the Holy Water I'm drinking, has passed the "shelf life" of the Holy Blessings, while reporting on such things.

They should kick in here anytime now. But just to be sure;

"Hey Padre! Set me up with the same again!"

"On second thought; Just give me the damn bottle!"

"Gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp, gulbp. Ahhhhh... UuuurrrpppPP!"

OK. That's better.

Before I dive head first back into the deep end of this olympic sized swimming pool of the damned.

Which this story, for me, most certainly is becoming.

Let me relate some of the "entertainment tonight" type aspects of this here cosmic cluster-f**k that I have some how managed to promote myself right into the middle of.

File this under "That's within the city limits of interesting. In a mind candy, this won't help me at all sort of way..."

This reporter learned that this cabalistic crew was the inspiration for the rock band that became known as; "The Beastie Boys"

Until now, this was a little known fact.

That can't be disproved. No matter how hard you try!

I'll feel a lot better when the padre gets back with some more Holy Water.

I told him that he needed to secure me at least two, five gallon Sparklettes Water bottles full of more Holy Water.

I think that I might be building up some sort of tolerance, or; Oh God! I hope it isn't a resistence!

WHAT ARE THE GOALS OF ILLUMINUTTY?

Now we are getting into even "littler known facts" as concerns these walking, talking, hissing viper venom hawking, leaders of the Free World.

Who, I discovered, had an over arching, under handed "final solution" for all of those that are unwilling to; "Get Jiggy with it."

"It" being the world wide bondage of all free men.

According to the debatable worth of the data I have so far deciphered, they are 119 people, world-wide, away from their completion of that goal.

Once that phase of the Illuminutty's diabolically demented plan has been realized, they are apparently intent on leading us all in chains, right on out of the Free World.

Determined to take us back to the old time religion world, a la Spanish Inquisition.

By way of an outlandishly long, and tortuous Bataan style "march or die!" death walk.

This will also double as "orientation month" for us newbies.

Which is defined in their e-mails as being anyone who is still a babe in the; "you my slave" woods, that we are all soon to be lost in.

I have also learned that once they get us back to their secret hell-hole, hide out, home away from home, chill out crib, we will be taught the basics of our new tasks.

In a highly intensive crash course orientation referred to as; "You are now, and forever more, our slave!"

Referred to by the inner sanctum types of this; "crazier than a s**t house rat." cabal as; "Slave-101"

This crash course in subjugation and despair is where all of those things, that all who wear chains are going to be taught.

And only those that master these lessons quickly will not be hamstrung, or re-classified as; "Gator-bait."

First and for most of all the "Slave protocols" that all will be expected to master quickly is;

"Keep the pain racked moaning down to a dull roar after ten o'clock weekdays. And after eleven on the week ends."

Unless of course, your chains are the 18 carat gold, Mr. T sized, down payment on a Maserati style chains.

For this would mean you are one of the slavers, and not one of the slavees.

Unless, of course, you happen to fall within that sub-set category of slave, that is defined as; "You my Love slave."

Where the power heir achy gets extremely murky. And at times, downright opaque.

But pay attention people!

If you find yourself in this all too real situation, (Uhhh, or so I have heard) it could very well necessitate that your actual owner, be chained down to something.

Usually the more demeaning the position that the; chainee/slaver, is forced to adopt by the; chainer/slave, (that's you) prior to the whole chaining thing, the larger your portion of imitation gruel will be, that is added to your dog bowl/slop bucket.

But this information is only to be used as the the operative cues for how to make good your escape from spending the rest of your life as a slave.

Or, if escape appears to be too risky, how to make the whole "slave thing" somewhat tolerable.

Remember! Don't try this unless the he, or she, who has bought you at auction (now isn't that gonna be a Kodak moment?) becomes "enslaved" by their desire for that sexy wretched thing that you have become.

After being enslaved.

Once you have them; "chained" and submitting to your demands. No matter how bizarre, or ridiculous they might be, you gotta work it like a job!

The freedom of millions could be riding on how convincingly you can shout out;

"Who's your Daddy!"

That's all I can say about that. (At this particular moment.)

The legion of the damned, or a reasonable facsimile there of, have located my approximate position.

They are attempting to get a vector on me Victor! I have to go.

We stand in the breach of the walls of Liberty!

Defending her with the broken bourbon bottles

of our restless nature.

So to speak.

This is wordwaymike.

Reporting for U.S. News and World Retort.

Next Week;

Part two of my Expose' of young college girls, doing "God knows what for a few dolla...

Sorry.

I meant; Part two of my searing and "possibly" true interpretation of a bunch of random numbers.

Which, none the less, I am declaring to be the; "Mother of all smoking guns."

Read my report next week;

"Condoleeza Rice; "The Illumi-naughty! Of the Illuminutty!"

I decode the feverish, frenzied, and fantasticly intuitive tour de force that was/is Condaleeza Rice's dissertation for her PHD in world domination achieved;

That was titled:

"With just my one set of slender, firm, female hips,

I could have 10,000 ships,

launched, and raunched.

All the way to "World Domination.

Queen Bee style!"

The first and last word on a woman's willingness to break all the sexual barriers, boundaries, and taboos.

(Not to mention the; Center for Disease Control's; "Level four, bio-hazard. Population zone protections and protocols.")

Which in Condoleeza's dissertation, went out the window on page three.

And they are doing other; "crazier than a s**t house rat kind of things too.

That I will have my son decode.

And then take from him. And report to you! Mr. and Mrs. America. And all the ships at sea!

As soon as I find out where that little s**t is stashing this stuff.

This is wordwaymike,

signing off!

This post comes to you directly from the synaptic "No fly zone" of wordwaymike.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

What is this malarkey anyway? Trollage?
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Wordway

Is there a point here in all this Bull sh ???

Obviously you didn't vote for Bush..

Go away

Patsy
wordwaymike

Post by wordwaymike »

It's called satire. Get used to it.

If there wasn't a friggin' mountain of illegal, unethical, criminal, morally bankrupt stuff sliding down from the top of Bush-ville U.S.A. each and every day. There wouldn't be any opportunity, angles, etc. for satire of this type.

But it is your; "It is obvious that you didn't vote for Bush;" statement that tells the story on your attitude towards democracy, other peoples opinions, and the mis-guided belief that this president hasn't put the world's knife at our collective throats.

And those that voted for him this second time have insured that it will stay there for the next twenty to thirty years.

Your statement; "Go away!" ='s Anything other than a boot clicked "ja wuel!" to what ever mindless order comes down the pike is considered to be traitorous.

Let me tell you about some of my fellow "traitors."

I was, and will always be, 82nd Airborne.

America's Guard of Honor. (Look it up. Given that name by an act of Congress during WWll.)

More battle ribbons, earned at more places, where the blood of patriots, who were and always will be the Sons of Liberty, ran knee deep than you have fingers, toes, teeth, and I.Q. points.

And they don't give a Rats behind how tough, brutal, or long the road is.

JUST DON'T LIE TO THEM.

Bush went to their Home Base, Fort Bragg, N.C. last year. He gave a bull-**** speech that had 40 something "crafted pauses for people to"rise to their feet, appalaud, cheer"

SILENCE. At each of these crafted, pauses. No cheers, No standing ovations.

Not even polite claps.

Because he was lying to them. Lying through his teeth as to "Why they were there. Why it was important. Why they must keep at his "plan." Why almost everyone of them has had to hold a "brother in arms" that was permanantly mangled, or dead.

The most blasphemous sin that any president can commit is to send our sons and daughters into harms way. With out telling them the truth as to why this must be done.

Any Commander in Chief that the Balls up; "ALL the Way! Airborne! Airborne! All the Way! Men and Women of this Country, WON'T STAND UP AND CHEER AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS WHEN HE ENTERS THE ROOM ISN'T WORTH THE SPIT HE DESERVES HAWKED ONTO HIS FACE FROM EACH FAMILY MEMBER WHO HAS LOST A SON OR DAUGHTER DUE TO HIS LIES.

I don't want you to go away.

I want you to debate, discourse, and defend the actions of this administration right on up and through his impeachment. For crimes against humanity.

And if you don't see that this is coming. If you can't feel it in the air. Smell it on the wind. Taste it when he speaks.

You're spending way too much time hidden in your room. Or at gatherings of the already converted.

That's called a; Mutual admiration society.

Go scout the land.

Go check the battlements. The watch Towers. And those that look out from them.

Ask people what they think. And then ask them why.

All that you will learn by telling people to "go away" is this;

You have lost the capacity to learn.

You have lost the capacity to teach.

How sad.

Stand your ground!

'Cause I've stood mine with others that love this country as much as anyone.

Certainly as much as you.

Go away my ass!

wwm
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Hey Mike,

How about get some forum manners and start with a post introducing yourself so when you post this junk people don't take you for a troll? I know I'm not bothering to read it. So uh...YOU "get used to it."
wordwaymike

Post by wordwaymike »

That's what I love about this country!

You don't have to like it.

Read it.

Post a comment on it.

But lady please!

Don't even start pretending that you know anything at all about manners,

or would adhere to such social protocols for any length of time.

You're the one who came on some one elses thread to call them a Troll.

(That's about as Trollish as a girl can get!)

Then you used a fine Irish word; "Malarky" (foolishness) correctly,

and didn't even know it!

For that is exactly what a satiracal writing is. Foolishness.

This is a satirical site, you know.

But like Bush's Patsy... (Patricia) You have no sense of humor when it comes at the expense of your ideology.

I laugh at the stereotypical parodies of all those that are public figures. Democratic, Republican, Independent.

But then again, I have the ability to laugh at things other that the mis-fortune of those that I dis-agree with.

Come to think of of it. That doesn't strike me as funny at all.

Even though I disagree with some one,

I don't wish bad things on that person,

or delight in their misfortune.

Hey! Just what kind of sick, sadistic, satire-nazi type individual are you anyway!

Even if it must come at the expense of everyone in this country knowing just how mal-nourished, and mal-formed your intellectual pea brain has become.

When this happens, remember this;

It is better to be hated for who you are.

Than loved for who you are not.

I will teach you the proper respect for both my word jest.

And my word joust.

Or as the Swedish Comedic Knight said;

Jest jousting.

wwm
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Good luck with your verbose diatribe of MALARKEY. Maybe somebody'll read it. Not me though. I doubt many if any.
wordwaymike

Post by wordwaymike »

Thank you for that left handed, un-heartfelt attempt at being civil.

I realize how difficult that it was for you.

I'll wish you better than that Red Glitter.

I sincerely wish that your day goes well, and that people will always take the time to hear you out.

And if they should happen to disagree with your outlook on life, that they find a way to express that with out getting personal, or petty.

But, if they fail to be civil in their discourse with you, I pray that the Good Lord gives you great eloquence in your rebuke.

He's always done that for me when someone is pissin' on my leg.

I'm sure that he would do the same for you.

After all...

He's always been pretty Democratic!

wwm
BTS

Post by BTS »

Just a few things that OL mikey......OOOOPS Glen Wilson (AKA wordwaymike) has spread on the WEB:

(PPPSSSSTTTT.. Sharp ain't he)?

OOOOKAY!!!!!!!

Everything you ever wanted to know about wordwaymike

User id:30931Registered on or around: 2007-05-09 18:26:11 EDT# Messages posted:3# Reviews written:2# Times these posts have been reviewed: 49# Hits:892Average rating of all messages:-1.35

As the immortal Popeye once said;

"I yam what I yam. And that ain't no sweet potatuh!" Ugk, ugk, ugk, ugk, ugk."

Shits and grins, giggles and laughs, are my antidote for the blues and hardluck aspects of my sad, pathetic, downwardly spiraling life.

But I decided long ago that I would rather laugh than cry.

At the; "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune." as the Bard so eloquently put it.

I just never knew how hard that was gonna actually be to put into practice!

HMMMMMM try this OK.....

Mister True went to see the FBI guy. Link: http://www.ubersite.com/m/101680

Did you know he was a sharp cookie(Just how sharp is a cookie anyways??? LOL) Look at his antics in court for a possession charge:

I am the first name called, and judge Dobroth in manner, tone, and word is brusque, cold, and oozing his distaste at having to view and talk with such a pile of dirt, that his manner shows that he believes that I am. He says this;

"Mr. Wilson, you havent reported to your probation officer at all."

"You haven't reported for any of your mandatory urine tests."

"You haven't gone to any of your classes."

"You didn't report to court when ordered."

"So, I'm going to revoke your prop 36, and give you 240 days Mr. Wilson."

"You have 144 days credit, so you will be doing about 90 days in the county jail."

"Let's see if that gets your attention."

At this point, I say to him; "Let's do something different."

Judge Dobroth, thinking that I am trying to beg my way out of this 90 days in jail he has lined up for me, like so many people try to do says; "You don't seem to understand Mr. Wilson, Your prop 36 is revoked. I am giving you 240 days. That's that."

Then in a loud, firm voice I barked this at him;

"No! We CAN do something different."

Then, in a tone of complete contempt, and with a look of total disgust on my face that no one in the room could mistake for anything else, I barked this command to judge Dobroth.

" I WANT MY 3 YEARS STATE PRISON TIME NOW!"

SHARP HUH?

Read the WHOLE joke here!!!!!!!

http://www.ubersite.com/m/101611
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
wordwaymike

Post by wordwaymike »

Hello BTS,

I'm a funny man. And what are you.

This is a political satire site. Humor. Parodies.

Ooooh! You googled my name!

"Shades of commie, political correct., "I will publish everything there is about you on the web!!!" For telling a funny that I didn't like."

Hey Brickle-brain! I've already done that.********************************

I have never in my life run into a passle of "joke nazis" like the ones lurking around the political satire conversation well, right here. *********************************

But "just for fun" Let's revisit just how big a load of bad stink that you're walking around with in your cyber shorts.

(#1.)

Just a few things that OL mikey......OOOOPS Glen Wilson (AKA wordwaymike) has spread on the WEB:

(PPPSSSSTTTT.. Sharp ain't he)?

OOOOKAY!!!!!!!

OOOOPS? You said.

Like it came as a surprise to you that you dumped a big old log in your adult depends. And the log isn't that you "put my information out there"; Because you didn't. I did.

I'm not ashamed, or afraid to be known. I don't hide my Name; location, address, or the disgust that I hold for anyone who slithers and hisses from some dark recess, like that makes them anything other than what they are.

A coward and a jerk.

Keep it coming. I could use a new set of boots and belt.

You just "googled" your way to what I deliberately put out there for people to find.

Not you though. You just crawl out from under your "cyber rock" to take a shot, then hunker back down again. Your icon is an image of a man riding tall. A master of his destiny. Captain of his fate.

In reality, your a bushwhacker. You take pot shots at people from hiding that you don't really know. Over nothing at all. How smart is that?

Or from what your pea-brain is stupid enough to believe is from the safety of an undisclosed location.

Over what? A political satire post. On a political satire forum. That you don't like.

(#2.)

When you're not doing your; "Back-stabber 101" Which I have to admit, was funnier than my post, hands down, You fall back on a tired, 3rd grade, mimic, and parroting schtick.

Anyone can take sentences and paragraphs out of context.

But you have to read the whole thing, to determine what to leave out to "twist" the suggestion of a meaning away from the truth, and towards the false impression that you are so desperate to create.

That means on top of your being a bushwhacker. You are also a liar.

That's the second huge, stinky, "gag a maggot" tuber that's pooching out the ass end of your stink butt.

Everything you ever wanted to know about wordwaymike

HMMMMMM try this OK.....

Mister True went to see the FBI guy.

Did you know he was a sharp cookie(Just how sharp is a cookie anyways??? LOL) Look at his antics in court for a possession charge:

I am the first name called, and judge Dobroth in manner, tone, and word is brusque, cold, and oozing his distaste at having to view and talk with such a pile of dirt, that his manner shows that he believes that I am. He says this;

"Mr. Wilson, you havent reported to your probation officer at all."

"You haven't reported for any of your mandatory urine tests."

"You haven't gone to any of your classes."

"You didn't report to court when ordered."

"So, I'm going to revoke your prop 36, and give you 240 days Mr. Wilson."

"You have 144 days credit, so you will be doing about 90 days in the county jail."

"Let's see if that gets your attention."

At this point, I say to him; "Let's do something different."

Judge Dobroth, thinking that I am trying to beg my way out of this 90 days in jail he has lined up for me, like so many people try to do says; "You don't seem to understand Mr. Wilson, Your prop 36 is revoked. I am giving you 240 days. That's that."

Then in a loud, firm voice I barked this at him;

"No! We CAN do something different."

Then, in a tone of complete contempt, and with a look of total disgust on my face that no one in the room could mistake for anything else, I barked this command to judge Dobroth.

SHARP HUH?

Why didn't you tell them the rest?

How the judge, reversed himself. Deleted search terms, classes, urine tests.

And why?

Why didn't you; "copy and paste" the court records that detail his deletion of all probation terms. When I told the judge to "give me my three years." Doing so; "To keep the case from appellate review"

Because you are a servant of the Lie.

And like the President that we have at the moment, you will lie, smear, threaten, insinuate, and all those other things that people without ethical, and moral bounderies will do. Just to maintain their grip on what power they have. Or like you, imagine yourself having.

That's just my opinion. Oh, and also the opinion of approx 7 out of 10 citizens.

In closing;

Like you, I have an icon of a mounted horseman.

It differs from yours primarily in that my rifle is cradled in my arms, my eyes are alert to my surroundings, and the aura coming off of this rider is the very essence of Justice;

And that is;

"Fair's fair."

I created him to visually evoke the message of a "cowboy poem" I wrote.

It dealt with the determination of the human spirit, not to be trifled with, or suffer attack without consequence attached. To live, and let live. Hopefully.

Or, if some folks won't have it any other way;

The same measure of the lack of such returned in kind.

It's called; DESPERATE GROUND

My trail led out of wilderness.

A goat path headed down.

For years, somehow, I'd stood the test

of mining desperate ground.

Now with rifle cradled like a child.

And pistols here and there.

With eyes this world had not beguiled.

That had a look that said: "Fair's fair.

I came down off my mountain,

when several shots cut loose.

I reigned my horse still, spun him round,

gave him both my boots.

He clambered to the trails first bend.

Where with a "spank to the flank" while jumping.

I turned and shot that first fool.

By God, a levered carbine's something!

They gave up on the ambush.

Now they'd turn their thoughts to sneaking.

I knew they would try and work a flush.

it set my brain to thinking.

Once five to one, now four to gun.

For they're not through with me.

Then, one dashed.

I shot, he crashed.

And I'm just hunting three.

Then a nervous voice said; "Toss your gold!

We'll let it go at that!"

I dropped down, crawled, half circled sound,

and kept my body flat.

I rose behind that nervous voice,

now sounding ill at ease.

I said; " Bushwacker's pay is lead. Not gold."

As my finger squeezed.

The other two, was of one mind.

I guess they'd had enough.

I never saw their faces.

Lord, they rode their ponies rough.

I gentled out my mount.

Nudged him heading down.

That night I fed him oats.

That night I slept in town.

wwm
charles_r51

Post by charles_r51 »

and where does dicky dolt stand in all this? at the trough while his friends and cohorts bilk the state for all it can? or behind the scenes doing what he does

best- whatever is good for business-even if it's illegal? don't blame georgie for everything, he just wears the crown, dickie pulls the strings! :lips: :cool:
wordwaymike

Post by wordwaymike »

Hello charles_r51

How true. And there is plenty of blame to go around.

David Halberstam, who wrote a book called: "The best and the brightest."

In which he covered the presidential policy decisions that dealt with the "Viet Nam War", during the Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon administrations concluded that most of the really big "poor choice" or "bad decisions" as relates to our "mission creep" involvement in that conflict were due to: "The hubris of power."

It didn't matter if it was a Republican administration, or a Democratic administration. Both sides of that political coin very quickly after taking office sought to "solidify" their power base, and control of anything and everything that showed up on their "radar"

People in power tend to make autocratic pronouncements as to "what" the problem is. And "How" to fix it. A lot of times, based upon nothing more than how they wish the "story, crisis, opportunity, or embarassment to play out in the short term. A period of time defined as days, weeks, months.

Consensus goes out the window.

Administration appointees go from talking to people, to talking at them. (ie.talking points)

Every one is constantly reminded to; "Stay on message."

There is consequently; No discourse; No exchange of ideas; No additional, current data added to the format that would make it difficult, or impossible to "stay on message", if it were.

Linear thought;"We have chosen the right course of action."; "I'm the Decider", "If your not with me, you're against me";

Amazingly, It is the collective, quasi-legal use of every draft deferring loop-hole, devised by man, that Cheney, and others within the Bush White House played like a concert pianist, to avoid service during the Viet Nam war;

And the tacitly admitted "political and financial influence of Bush Jr.'s Dad, that got him an "impossible to get slot" In the Air National Guard, (If the extremely large list of names that were signed up for the "next opening" had been adhered to) that that kept him out of harms way during the Viet Nam War.

To see these people "Wrap themselves in the Flag", and demand the longest and most numerous rotations back to a war zone in the U.S,'s history for our troops to bear. While at the same time, Bush's co-horts "flat out trashed" A special ops Captain, (Kerry) that won the Silver Star, legitimately, "for heroism above and beyond the call of duty." Just sickened me.

Hubris, it was, in the 1960's and early 1970's.

Hubris it is. In the 2000 decade.

Arrogant pride. You can't tell them a thing.

They don't make mistakes.

So they don't have to admit to them.

We could lose it all to the modern day "barbaric hordes." Just like Rome did.

Over-extended militarily. Depletion of National Treasure.

Squandared our fighting forces. Frittered away in "jump and run" engagements.

Leaders that won't honestly relate to the public just how many, and how bad were the "mistakes" and "errors" that every complex, ever shifting dynamics process is going to produce.

So we won't know that we've lost it all, till we wake up one morning and it's the Front page story.

We only have to REALLY "lose" once, and it's "game over" Our mortal enemies

will make sure to "stamp out" every ember of Liberty. Every symbol of Justice.

Every monument and marker that offers a reminder of what we had. But lost. If we ever REALLY lose.

This crew that has grabbed the levers of govt.'s power and authority. (Theirs, and the other branches as well) Will never tell us it is over, if that day ever comes in our lifetime..

They just are not "comfortable" with the truth.

wordwaymike
ThreeStents

Post by ThreeStents »

Thanks a million, wordwaymike. That had to be some of the most informative, fair-minded and to the point current political events re-porting I've read in quite some time. I hope you will continue down this less-traveled journalistic road with weekly if not daily contributions in this same vein. Don't you dare succumb to criticism and other types of innuendo. Stay the course. Don't leave your post, and as always, fall foward.

It's high time the Condo-pleaser and these other Satanic minions who operate with impunity from safety of the diabolical illuminutty stronghold that is the WhiteHouse.....are exposed to the rest of the world. Keep up the good work. In fact, I'd say that the survival of the The Republic depends upon more of this kind of no-nonsense reporting. You sir, deserve a medal...make that several medals....Here, have a handful of mine! (Salutes) Thank you, and God bless.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

:wah: :wah: :wah:
wordwaymike

Post by wordwaymike »

Hello ThreeStents,

I'm not going anywhere, that is, until the Good Lord wants me Home. Then hey! Who am I to argue?

I'm glad that you liked this satirical offering. And if you would like to see the graphics that go with it, go to: End Evil dot com.

Click on politics. Click on Illuminutty. You will flat out love the graphics these folks created for this satire piece.

This is a British comedy site that did the graphics that go with the story. All on their own. With out me even asking them to do so.

That sure made me feel good.

When you see their site, accross the top it says;

"End Evil"

Then their motto;

(Aw come on! You know you want to!)

They have a lot of really good satire. And they take pot-shots at both sides of the political aisle. Just like I do. As there are plenty of scounderals to be found on either side.

Don't you believe those rumours about British humor being "Dry"

This crew is on target, and razor sharp.

They've learned as I have that the only way to effectivly fight liars, bullies, and morally bankrupt individuals who in their heart of hearts, don't want to live in a free society, nearly as much as they want to live in one where they have undeserved power over others, is to laugh them out of town.

It pulls their fangs. If no one can take them seriously, they will never be given serious power again.

They can't stand to be laughed at. Because it makes it impossible for them to project that false sense of superiority that they love so much. If they can't make some one feel as if they are less of a person than they are, then it's impossible for them to pretend that they are better.

And when all you have is the pretense of such things, you don't let go.

That's why they insinuate their little "Police State ass" into everybody elses conversations.

With their, what I like to call:

"THE POLICE STATE BOOGIE"

We know who you are.

You better watch what you say!

You've gone too far.

Don't you get in the way

of the "Lie" with what's "True."

If you know what is good for you!

Go away. Is what from you we require.

Don't you realize

that Only people that have voted for the Liar,

Who sits on the Throne of Lies.

And bend their knee to, and obey.

are welcome here.

And are free to say,

whatever we want them to.

And this obviously ain't YOU!

So, Shut up!

No one will listen!

You are a Troll!

And we'll keep hissin'

Near and far

That; Yes you are!

A Troll! Troll! Troll!

Nobody listen to the Troll!

If you listen to the Troll,

I will declare you to be a Troll.

You want to be the next Troll?

Well, do you?."

"We will publish everything about you!"

Even though you already have, and don't care.

But we'll change a few things here and there

to make it seem like you are a horrible Troll!

With a Black-hearted soul.

Like our souls have become.

But no one will see

Our souls Blasphemy.

Because the people are dumb!

We tell them we're good!

Just like that! They believe.

Why should we struggle to do what's right?

When it is so easy to decieve

all of you!

Right on out of the saftey of your freedom.

God! I can't believe it! But you folks are just so dumb.

You can't see

How effective Lies and Fear can be.

How black our hearts and souls are

But others within this forum community

will see our threats and be

afraid to speak out.

That's what it has always been about.

Let me be perfectly clear.

That is how we maintain power.

By stacking Lies higher than the highest tower.

Plus the steady ramping up of Fear.

Fear of change.

Fear of Thinking.

Fear of those different and strange.

Fear of your neighbor

Fear that he is slinking

Around at night.

Doing God knows what?

But now, you're afraid that it might

not be very good.

What you think he might be thinking,

So you start to think you should

report to "us" these unfounded fears.

You really should.

If nothing else, it will show,

that like us.

There is no bottom to the Low

to which you have sunk.

Also, you will no longer be a threat to us

once you have drunk

from the same foul cup.

Filled with Love's disgust.

For Lie's, and Fear's corrupt.

The first drink is the worse.

For with that first swallow,

down goes the curse

along with it.

You've just been "Bit"

By the serpent of Lies.

Too late you realize

that you have been decieved.

Into forgetting; What you did to others,

you'll damn sure recieve.

We must keep the Truth from getting near us!

The day that people no longer fear us,

they will... They will come for us and...

That day must never come! Fear us! Fear us greatly!

We will get that wordwaymike!

He's the kind we really like

to hate.

For telling a funny,

That he uses to relate

what's going on.

This world wide con.

His funnies hit so damn close to the truth of the matter;

When ever he posts anything,

we must make sure to scatter

everyone away!

From reading what ever he might say.

About all the Lies

that the Liar on his Throne of Lies,

while wearing his wonderfully false disguise.

Of being some one who is good.

Which he wouldn't ever want to be.

Even if he could.

Had told,

to the Free people of this nation

that he is attempting to have sold,

I mean the entire population!

Back into a life of slavery.

For our leader is in reality

the Eternal Foe of Liberty.

He is "The Head Liar who has lied."

and denied

that he was the One.

Who was the best at Making Lies look like the truth.

Oh! It has been so much fun!

To watch such a masterful liar at work!

Making nothing at all look like the proof,

that shows no Lying has been done.

When it was nothing but lies, and he was the One.

Who conjured them so well,

Those lies crafted in a tormented souls Hell.

But this wordwaymike some how has learned

that this is what our master did.

Then he saw how our Master hid,

the fact that he was lying.

In a steady stream of lies denying.

That he was lying.

I can't believe how long he's got away with defying

The powers of the Lie,

with nothing but the Truth!

We could bring him low,

if he would just let go

of that two-edged sword

of Truth he's swinging.

Then our Lying Lord could easily grab and string him up!

But one day, he just popped up!

On a humor forum.

That was when all of Lies junior executive imps and harpies were orderd forth!

And we immediately came flying like; Bats out of Hell!

Out of our Hellishly subservient Bat Cave.

To do Battle with this soon to be, impudent slave.

He is the One:

"Who makes funnies"

about our leader doing things that are not funny at all.

About how the leaders henchmen in this administration, one and all,

and the people that suck up to them

really are happy to use Gestapo style tactics of

threats, lies, torture, and maniacal mayhem,

just to keep a grip on the powers and authorities

of the people, that they gained by lies and falsities.

So don't read his Malarkey.

He's a Troll!

A Troll I say!

And there will come a day

when this Troll dances to our tune.

Probably real soon.

So go away!

He's a Troll I say!

A Trollll!!!

Oh Dark Master!

He has posted another funny!

This is a disaster!

Battle stations!

Hey you! You go first this time.

I already went first the last time.

Don't argue with me.

Hey! Come back here!

What do you mean; "You quit?"

You can't quit!

You...

Hey!

Wait for me!

From the synaptic "No fly zone" of wordwaymike

My designated "No fly zone". Where lies are shot down as soon as they invade Truth's airspace. (It's not like I didn't warn them.)

Free the Truth.

Chain the Lie.

Justice only flows from what is True.

And Freedom is only kept by those that love it.
ThreeStents

Post by ThreeStents »

Hello Mike. Keep'em coming. What fun! That's what I love about The Jon Stewart Show for example...intelligent wit and satire...making fun of these arrogant bastards who're in the White House AND congress. There's more truth in one of Jon's fake news stories that there is in a dozen "real" TV Network newscasts. Oh, CNN does a half decent job on reporting about a plane crash or a school shooting perhaps (but they do ignore the gun nuts and NRA lobbyists), but they usually let these rich bums get away with murder night after night.

What frightens me most though are all these scary people on talk radio and TV...Rush, Savage, Coulter, O'Reilly, etc. They're too dumb to be funny and flop miserably when attempting satire. They can name call and hoot at someone like a drunk heckler at a night club. And what did the left do with Air America? Resorted to the same stupid tactics. I'm amazed that any reasonably intelligent human being can listen to any of these phonies of over 30 seconds, let alone actually believe anything they're saying..... I saw a bumper sticker here the other day that said "God bless the rest of the world too." Ok, I'll go with that.
wordwaymike

Post by wordwaymike »

Hey ThreeStents,

You're right about Stewart's and Colbert's ability to zero in on the absurdities of the straight-faced lies that this neo-con-artist crew keeps throwing, like dust up into the air of what ever important discussion they want to keep side tracked, and distant from what is really their aim.

But they have gone to that well so many times, that they have less and less credibility with the people that they are out to bamboozle as to anything that they say.

As for me, I don't chase people around to their posts trying to **** on their legs, but I'm a counter puncher at heart, and when they meander over to my post just to squat down and drop a load of s**t, with out even a "sorry, had to go" then that's where I'm gonna target my 2,000 lbs. laser guided, lie seeking, comedic stank bombs.

This is the "bunker busting" variety that has a delayed detonation trigger. So that this "cop a nasty squat on my post" terminator can penetrate deep into the stanky bowels of the designated "crazier than a s**t house rat" cretin that has "Crossed the Rubicon" against me, before blowing the totality of the person that is wrapped around their poop-shoot of idiotic insolence right on back to their pee-soaked posts.

So to speak.

And so far, I've been flying solo. God help 'em if I bring my wing man into the fray!

wordwaymike
ThreeStents

Post by ThreeStents »

You can wrap a warm elephant t*rd in the American flag and paste a few scripture verses on it and millions of people will believe it's from God. We're well on our way to becoming an Evangelical Theocracy.

Return to “Political Humor Satire”